Stray Fawn Community

Shortcake's junk drawer where everything spontaneously combusts

shortcake

GOOD MORNING, LOVELY PEOPLE!

Today, you guys will (hopefully) be able to see some before and after pictures of a pair of my sister's old converse that I'm going to try and spice up a bit, and maybe even see a few pics while they're a WIP!

Funny thing- I've been up since like, 12:30 pm yesterday lol. I don't feel tired, so that's good. But, I do need to fix my sleep schedule at least a little bit so I'm able to survive camp this week-

Speaking of which, I'm super excited! I somehow managed to get access to my main playlist from my old Spotify account, so one of my close friends who's going to camp with me is gonna listen to it with me on the ride to (I think) Montana? I might have the location wrong, but hey, people make mistakes all the time, so It's no biggie!

AWEEUMBUMBAWEI!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, shortcake said:

Today, you guys will (hopefully) be able to see some before and after pictures of a pair of my sister's old converse that I'm going to try and spice up a bit, and maybe even see a few pics while they're a WIP!

Here's the before.

IMG_20230606_070927.thumb.jpg.74664beb54e1bd62e42aa62b9127c7af.jpg

I got a little excited and started to take out the laces on the top one before taking a picture, but i was too lazy to put them back in only to take them right back out again lol

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

1 hour ago, cedarwhisperplaysniche said:

OMG DID IT TASTE LIKE A CALENDAR?

NAH BRO IT TASTED LIKE THIS ONE ICE CREAM THAT I HAD ONE TIME THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO TASTE LIKE MANGO AND GUAVA BUT IT LITERALLY TASTED LIKE DIRT

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp said:

Don't you dare.

Bruh-

I don't sleep anyway-

AND I HAVE FRIGGIN CAMP TOMORROW MORNING

But the drive to camp is like, 12 or so hours, so I can sleep during that. My friend's shoulder is a good enough pillow for me lol

• Paw up 1

Just now, shortcake said:

You never truly realize how much of a pottymouth you have until you have to ype stuff out in a public setting where everyine can see it /hj

ew gross-

I sounded like one of those super old grandmas that attempt to chase you around with a bar of soap when you say a curse word-

• Haha 2