Stray Fawn Community

Shortcake's junk drawer where everything spontaneously combusts

shortcake

• shortcake changed the title to Shortcake's junk drawer where Shortcake screams at Lozfeaf

its called Cool Nights by Paul Davis

okay heres the original lyrics-

I sometimes wonder why
All the flowers have to die
I dream about you
And now, Summer's come and gone
And the nights they seem so long
Come on over tonight
Come on over

It's gonna be a cool night
Just let me hold you by the firelight
If it don't feel right you can go

Oh, when the cool night brings back memories
Of a good life when this love was not so old

Oh, I won't talk about the past
How love's supposed to last forever
And you, don't have to take a stand
Lay out any plans
Come on over tonight
Come on over

don't you hate it when a bunch of kids decide to attack you while you're drawing/just existing and so you decide to play on the trampoline with them and then they keep screaming and constantly hitting you because they want you to spin them again and then their older siblings get on too and contribute to the screaming and then you have a panic attack and you start hyperventilating to the point where your aunt (the kids' mother) has to come out and yell at you to stop over-reacting which only makes it worse and then you have to sit inside and do practically much nothing for the next three hours until your grandparents arrive to pick you up?

ikr, me too.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Blasoom said:

don't you hate it when a bunch of kids decide to attack you while you're drawing/just existing and so you decide to play on the trampoline with them and then they keep screaming and constantly hitting you because they want you to spin them again and then their older siblings get on too and contribute to the screaming and then you have a panic attack and you start hyperventilating to the point where your aunt (the kids' mother) has to come out and yell at you to stop over-reacting which only makes it worse and then you have to sit inside and do practically much nothing for the next three hours until your grandparents arrive to pick you up?

ikr, me too.

2 hours ago, Blasoom said:

ikr, me too.

I can honestly relate to the whole overreacting thing

I always get randomly scared by the tiniest things 

like, people saying something to me or moving in front of me

One time I was sitting and resting in a PE lesson and my classmate went up behind me and went “HEY *real name*!” and I got scared and then she started laughing at me

I hate that classmate, she’s horrible for a multiple reasons

• Sad 1