Stray Fawn Community

Shortcake's junk drawer where everything spontaneously combusts

shortcake

3 minutes ago, shortcake said:

I mean, I was gone for three weeks because I got my tonsils removed

and we did like, three or four projects while i was gone

Okay so you made up the work. I mean depending on the teacher absences can affect your grade- well that's mainly for pe..

And you know the teacher graded those projects?

10 minutes ago, RaylaCroissant said:

Okay so you made up the work. I mean depending on the teacher absences can affect your grade- well that's mainly for pe..

And you know the teacher graded those projects?

the teacher is currently swamped with projects and stuff since i have the same teacher for both pottery and digital art. and people keep screwing around and it's scudding annoying

4 minutes ago, RaylaCroissant said:

Okay, so. You need to actually talk to the teacher about it. Since you were gone, your made up assignments should be a top priority. Do you know if you friends in that class have a poor grade?

idk

i dont really talk to anyone in the class.

I'm also failing English, Biology, and Geometry

so in other words, I'm only passing two of my classes. on of them is hard to not pass.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, shortcake said:

idk

i dont really talk to anyone in the class.

I'm also failing English, Biology, and Geometry

so in other words, I'm only passing two of my classes. on of them is hard to not pass.

Alr well you still need to talk to the teacher, just be kind and respectful about it. You want to pass so you need to actually fight for your grade. If you have multiple projects that she hasn't graded then she needs to get her poop in a group and get to work. Also the school seems to somewhat be at fault if they are making one teacher do both of the art related classes because that is a lot of projects. So you could talk to an administrator about that because if your failing because she hasn't graded your work, there are probably other students who are failing because of the same thing. 

28 minutes ago, RaylaCroissant said:

if your failing because she hasn't graded your work, there are probably other students who are failing because of the same thing. 

that's fair

28 minutes ago, RaylaCroissant said:

Also the school seems to somewhat be at fault if they are making one teacher do both of the art related classes because that is a lot of projects.

there are i think three other art teachers but theres a lot of other art classes too

sorry for taking so long to respond. my teacher closed me out ):<

So in my pottery class, theres a kid who just is one of those people who causes trouble and thinks he's entertaining everyone and is the class clown. Anyway, he changed his pfp to be the teacher's pfp and this is what he posted on the google classroomScreenshot2023-05-2010_21_49PM.png.9add72034469388447b515254a714fe2.png

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, shortcake said:

So in my pottery class, there's a kid who just is one of those people who causes trouble and thinks he's entertaining everyone and he is the class clown. Anyway, he changed his pfp to be the teacher's pfp and this is what he posted on the google classroomScreenshot2023-05-2010_21_49PM.png.9add72034469388447b515254a714fe2.png

Reminds me of what Exotic and I are doing now