Stray Fawn Community

Shortcake's junk drawer where everything spontaneously combusts

shortcake

3 hours ago, Prismatic Birb said:

Speaking of frogs

Whenever someone says frog my mind goes straight to Fwog from msm so what is your opinion on this little goofy ahh

DB55DAD7-48C2-4588-955D-46555C81F8FB.webp.cd3881d4f386345a5b0afbb584c23212.webp

legit my favorite monster from msm ngl

8 hours ago, Prismatic Birb said:

I’d rank Fwog around mid-tier 

Its nice and a silly little thing but it’s not perfect and there’s just a lot of monsters I prefer

(ok now shhhh before we engulf this persons homethread into a portal to the monster world)

pfft i don't mind lol

9 hours ago, UrLocalStrawberry said:

Gack!

guys, i have a new hyper-fixation...

well, sort of. I've had it for at least the past six months, but I'm only just know deciding to post anything about it...

FROGS!!!! (aka phroggs)

- I doodle them on EVERYTHING

- my friend bought a pack of 200 frog stickers off of amazon and decided to let me have like, 50+ of them

- I commissioned someone and I had them create a frog piece (it's beautiful - I love it)

- I'm making a digital art piece for my digital art class- guess what it is? A FROG!

- I'm making tiny (no, really- there a tad taller than the nail on my thumb) little clay frog keychains and I'm gonna try and start to sell them soon

there's a lot more but my brain hurts and I promised my friend I would finish the drawing of their oc in my style before 5:30 pm tonight, so ahhhhhh i gotta go do that!

🤙 toodles! :3

omg i just realized i used the wrong "there" (it was supposed to be "they're")

• Love 1

• shortcake changed the title to shortcake's homethread/art junkyard where all the frogging happens

ya'll i made a doodle of a lil' hooman but i can't decide what kind of pants/shorts to give them. i also want to change the hair, since i don't think it really fits the style (im kinda going for a mostly punk-rock look, and maybe-possibly a little goth) :3

IMG_20230309_072252.thumb.jpg.70ca7af1d34e7f1df4c3e210cdd6b0fd.jpg

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, UrLocalStrawberry said:

ya'll i made a doodle of a lil' hooman but i can't decide what kind of pants/shorts to give them. i also want to change the hair, since i don't think it really fits the style (im kinda going for a mostly punk-rock look, and maybe-possibly a little goth) :3

Cute

• Like 1

8 hours ago, UrLocalStrawberry said:

anyone have any recommendations?

4 minutes ago, UrLocalStrawberry said:

anyone have any recommendations?

Not sure. Definitely long pants instead of shorts. Maybe try them striped? I’m not really sure, clothes isn’t really my strong point in art

Just now, Prismatic Birb said:

Not sure. Definitely long pants instead of shorts. Maybe try them striped? I’m not really sure, clothes isn’t really my strong point in art

mmmmmmm maybe

i think i lost it at school T~T

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, UrLocalStrawberry said:

ya'll-

i finally figured out what i want my sona to be!

(i think its kind of obvious tho, based on the topic name along with what ive been hyperfixated over 🙃)

Oooooh!

guys i made a tiny clay frog wearing a mushroom hat for my friend but i couldn't get the lighting right so the color is super off and its way darker that what it actually is. plus, im using my chromebook camera so its super blurry

IMG_20230312_203723.thumb.jpg.ae661c4ea166c061e97ea2c955b702bf.jpgIMG_20230312_203744.thumb.jpg.2f041c3aef298bfa4d2dd2489b7f8dca.jpgIMG_20230312_203822.thumb.jpg.103466abcb8694378fbbe977fd1c14ab.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 3/12/2023 at 4:02 AM, UrLocalStrawberry said:

ya'll-

i finally figured out what i want my sona to be!

(i think its kind of obvious tho, based on the topic name along with what ive been hyperfixated over 🙃)

a rabbit. very obvious

OKAY OKAY OKAY

IM NOT BEING RACIST

BUT-

i wanted to try a hairstyle that is considered to be a hairstyle for a black person

where theres beads on the ends of braids

and i cant frickin get the braid to look normal!!!

UGH

aaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh