Stray Fawn Community

Shortcake's junk drawer where everything spontaneously combusts

shortcake

12 minutes ago, BirbMonster2 said:

No, they’re stored in my basement. Trouble is I’m very forgetful and forget to feed them sometimes. At first it sucked because I had to bury more bodies, but then I remembered! Recycling! Both problems solved at once!

Oh fudge your scary

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, BirbMonster2 said:

No, they’re stored in my basement. Trouble is I’m very forgetful and forget to feed them sometimes. At first it sucked because I had to bury more bodies, but then I remembered! Recycling! Both problems solved at once!

oh i forgot to mention that the freezer is in the basement

BIRB WHY ARE YOU STORING CHILDREN IN MY FRIEND'S BASEMENT?!?

• Haha 1

i have decided that i'm using this as my art thread, too

have some art, ig

i drew smth in pepper's style (if you see this, i hope thats okay) don't worry, i'm not claiming it as my style, and this is the only place i posted it on

I think pepper said the character's name is Jelli?

IMG_20230325_162627.thumb.jpg.a5b2f3d64a8080348a0185c1cd1c8587.jpg

• Love 1

Just now, Shortcake said:

i have decided that i'm using this as my art thread, too

have some art, ig

i drew smth in pepper's style (if you see this, i hope thats okay) don't worry, i'm not claiming it as my style, and this is the only place i posted it on

I think pepper said the character's name is Jelli?

IMG_20230325_162627.thumb.jpg.a5b2f3d64a8080348a0185c1cd1c8587.jpg

pepper, if you aren't comfortable with this, i can take it down

1 hour ago, Shortcake said:

does anyone have any recommendations for any tv shows on netflix or youtube? cant have too many bad words, since my family will be able to see and hear it

I only use a kid's profile because reasons (I only watch like, three shows anyway) the only thing I use YouTube for is msm music

1 minute ago, Foxcake said:

I only use kids profile on Netflix because I just hate gore and creepy things, so yea. I use kids profiles on everything (don't question me)

oh yea i used to do that, and then there ended up being only baby shows on my Netflix profile, so i changed it to rated-R and under

bro so i'm starting Kipo over (again) (it's a show) and in season 1 episode 8, kipo, benson, dave, and wolf meet a group of raccoons, and one of them is literally named Carton, and now, for some reason, if i ever end up not going by my current name anymore, (i'm actually considering it though, because.. reasons) I want to go by that lol

one of my friend's names is actually Spoon, so yea

lol

• Eek! 1

bro so i'm starting Kipo over (again) (it's a show) and in season 1 episode 8, kipo, benson, dave, and wolf meet a group of raccoons, and one of them is literally named Carton, and now, for some reason, if i ever end up not going by my current name anymore, (i'm actually considering it though, because.. reasons) I want to go by that lol

lol

Pffft lol

People shorten my name to ads sometimes

lol

Omg yes I love Kipo

I’ve been rewatching it too, I got to the raccoon episode (or the eposidoe after I think)

Just now, BirbMonster2 said:

Omg yes I love Kipo

I’ve been rewatching it too, I got to the raccoon episode (or the eposidoe after I think)

*Gasp* I never pictured you as someone who'd understand me! I'm gonna watch it again when I get the computer back (or just more msm music or your PMV)