Stray Fawn Community

Shortcake's junk drawer where everything spontaneously combusts

shortcake

i was cleaning my room yesterday and when i stood up from organizing my very sharp-edged bookshelf, i stretched. and in the process of stretching, I hit the back of my hand- TWICE- and nicked it both times. Long story short, my hand is swollen now. yay...

• Sad 2

Just now, Shortcake said:

i was cleaning my room yesterday and when i stood up from organizing my very sharp-edged bookshelf, i stretched. and in the process of stretching, I hit the back of my hand- TWICE- and nicked it both times. Long story short, my hand is swollen now. yay...

i hit my hand on the bookshelf

the bookshelf hates me

its a bully-bookshelf

• shortcake changed the title to Shortcake's junk draw where I obsesses over frogs and Bee and PuppyCat
  • shortcake changed the title to Shortcake's junk drawer where I obsess over frogs and Bee and PuppyCat
On 8/13/2022 at 10:04 PM, Shortcake said:

"help! im stuck! Im stuck!! HELP!!!"

"what are you stuck in?"

"*WHEEZE* my hoodie! HALP IM STUCK!"

"what did you do? is it too small for you or something?"

"no i stuck my arms in it!"

"isnt that what you're supposed to do though?"

"yea but i stuck my legs in with it, too!"

"*excessive wheezing* you... are the dumbest person i know by far. ...and i know a lot of dumb people."

"i know... BUT IM STUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!"

this literally happened to me- no joke

okay so this is for an assignment-

I made two things in my digital art class, and we have to post them on social media, and we need at least 10 people to view our art and give us constructive criticism in order to get a passing grade for the assignment

Stray Fawn Studios is the only "social media" that I can access atm (since i dont have a phone anymore), so i'm gonna post it on here and see how many people will see it

there was a lot of artists' interpretation in this assignment, and we had to have a set of rules for ourselves, since these two came as a "set"

1. 1. no words or numbers
  2. 2. no black lineart (only colored)
  3. 3. only 2-3 background colors
  4. 4. no shading
  5. 5. minimal details

we based them off of "good news" so i have to put the links in here-

Newly Discovered "Silent Frog" Species

https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/fantastic-finding-uncovers-silent-frog-species-that-doesnt-croak-chirp-sing-or-ribbit/

I'm super proud of this one!

Displaying New_Frog_Discovered.png

Memory Bears

https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/6-memory-bears-sewn-with-love-and-grandpas-flannels-for-widows-grandchildren/

I didn't have enough time to put all six grandkids in this one, and I also just realized that i didn't sign this one-

Displaying Untitled_Artwork.jpg

if you see this post, react with the "like" reaction, so that i can prove that someone has seen it (i have to have proof; i cant just say that 10 people have seen it)

• Like 2
  • Love 1