Stray Fawn Community

Purity

Andromeda_

Once upon a time, there were some large islands in the middle of the sea. Meadow Isle (Grassland), Swamp Cove (Swamp), Snowstorm Isle (Mountain), The Burntlands (Savanna), and Tropic Isle (Jungle).

They all lived in peace...   

Until war broke out. 

The tribes were fighting over "The Diamond of Purity", which was said to have magical powers that could fix any problem.  

But none of them knew where it  was. 

They have been at war for years over this myth that no one knows is true or not. 

Many creatures have been killed in this war because of the greediness of the 5 tribes. 

Many have protested against the war but none of the tribes listen.

All of this fighting seemed pointless, so a small group of nichelings decide to find this supposedly mythical gemstone and settle this war. 

Will they find this jewel of legend?

And if they do, will they return alive? 

Here's the form: 

Name: 

Island (Which of the islands listed above are they from?)

Gender/Pronouns:

Personality/Traits: 

Sexuality: (Not mandatory) 

Looks: (Insert image of creature here) 

My character: 

Name: Auburn 

Island: Tropic Isle 

Gender/Pronouns: She/Her 

Personality/Traits: Sassy, impulsive, kindhearted 

Sexuality: Bisexual 

Looks:

16657672750992899800071264236379.jpg

Edited by AndromedaTheGalaxyCat

(This is my first rp so sorry if I don't know how things work)

Name: Derry

Island: Snowstorm isle 

Gender/pronouns: He/him

Personality/traits: Can be arrogant and thinks too highly of himself, kind to most creatures, jokester, can also be a coward sometimes

Sexuality: Pansexual 

Looks:

IMG_20221014_185203.jpg

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

(This is my first rp so sorry if I don't know how things work)

Name: Derry

Island: Snowstorm isle 

Gender/pronouns: He/him

Personality/traits: Can be arrogant and thinks too highly of himself, kind to most creatures, jokester, can also be a coward sometimes

Sexuality: Pansexual 

Looks:

IMG_20221014_185203.jpg

Mk I'll wait until a some more people join and then we can start 

If no one joins for a while we can just start

• Paw up 1

3 hours ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

Name: anala

Island: swamp cove

Gender/Pronouns: she/they

Personality/Traits: introvert, usually peaceful but won't hesitate to fight back, rude sometimes (most of the time)

Sexuality: asexual

Looks: image.thumb.png.ebd931d121b5f014e3ed528b0a36a6a6.png

Edited by spookycake
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, spookycake said:

((whatever you feel like

(Mk gonna start now, more ppl can just join later) 

Auburn sat at the meeting place, waiting patiently. "When are Derry and Anala going to come?" She thought to herself. "We need to find that diamond, but we can't if the team is always busy doing other things!"

12 minutes ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

(Mk gonna start now, more ppl can just join later) 

Auburn sat at the meeting place, waiting patiently. "When are Derry and Anala going to come?" She thought to herself. "We need to find that diamond, but we can't if the team is always busy doing other things!"

anala lied in her patch of grass and admired a tiny beetle she found, (purposefully) ignoring auburn.

1 minute ago, spookycake said:

anala lied in her patch of grass and admired a tiny beetle she found, (purposefully) ignoring auburn.

Auburn noticed Anala and quickly turned towards her. "Anala! What are you doing? I've been waiting FOREVERRR! Also, finding the diamond is more important than beetles. Let's wait for Derry so I can explain my plan."

Derry ran through the bushes, his long tail trailing behind him. He finally ran into the clearing where Auburn was waiting. 'Right on time!' he grinned at Auburn. He was in fact, 30 minutes late, but he wasn't about to admit that. 

1 minute ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Derry ran through the bushes, his long tail trailing behind him. He finally ran into the clearing where Auburn was waiting. 'Right on time!' he grinned at Auburn. He was in fact, 30 minutes late, but he wasn't about to admit that. 

"Oh, finally, we're all here." She said. "In stories that my mother used to tell me when I was little, she said that the diamond is hidden in a secret cave in the ocean, but no one can locate it. Let's go there to try and find it to see if it's true."

1 minute ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

Auburn noticed Anala and quickly turned towards her. "Anala! What are you doing? I've been waiting FOREVERRR! Also, finding the diamond is more important than beetles. Let's wait for Derry so I can explain my plan."

she hissed and got up. "coming," she said, but the time that passed as they walked seemed like a million years.

1 minute ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

"Oh, finally, we're all here." She said. "In stories that my mother used to tell me when I was little, she said that the diamond is hidden in a secret cave in the ocean, but no one can locate it. Let's go there to try and find it to see if it's true."

"and how exactly?"

'Cool. Great plan. Working off of a story your mom used to tell you' Derry smirked. 'BUT, since I have nothing better to do, I'll help you, because you obviously won't be able to do it by yourselves' Derry lazily flicked his ear and stood up, following the others. 

Just now, YourLocalStranger said:

'uhhhh is that... Safe?' 

Auburn flopped on the floor and sobbed. "WE'LL NEVER GET THE DIAMOND! ANYONE THAT'S WILLING TO HELP US PROBABLY WANTS TO USE RHE DIAMOND FOR THEIR OWN PLANS!"

3 minutes ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

Auburn flopped on the floor and sobbed. "WE'LL NEVER GET THE DIAMOND! ANYONE THAT'S WILLING TO HELP US PROBABLY WANTS TO USE RHE DIAMOND FOR THEIR OWN PLANS!"

"what a wimp" she said under her breath. "CALM DOWN"

(Btw the meeting place is in Swamp Cove)

Suddenly Auburn heard yelling. "SHHH! GUYS!" She whispered to Anala and Derry. She quickly ducked down and noticed 2 Nichelings. One appeared to have toxic body, big nose and nimble fingers, while the other had a bat head, 2 claws, and a big body. "WHO GOES THERE!?" The bat-headed nicheling called out. "Stay back!" He commanded the toxic-bodied nicheling, and they quickly obeyed. "Now, who is intruding on Swamp Cove!" The bat-head yelled.

2 minutes ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

(Btw the meeting place is in Swamp Cove)

Suddenly Auburn heard yelling. "SHHH! GUYS!" She whispered to Anala and Derry. She quickly ducked down and noticed 2 Nichelings. One appeared to have toxic body, big nose and nimble fingers, while the other had a bat head, 2 claws, and a big body. "WHO GOES THERE!?" The bat-headed nicheling called out. "Stay back!" He commanded the toxic-bodied nicheling, and they quickly obeyed. "Now, who is intruding on Swamp Cove!" The bat-head yelled.

"great way to greet people." she said sarcastically