Stray Fawn Community

Purity

Andromeda_

11 minutes ago, spookycake said:

she glanced at the two nichelings "I'M FROM HERE YOU SNAIL BRAINS."

The bat-head greeted Anala, then glared at Auburn. "You don't have the scent of a Swamp Cove nicheling..." He grumbled. "Anala! What are you doing with this outsider!" He dove at Auburn. She leaped out of the way as he tumbled to the ground. The toxic-bodied nicheling returned, running over to him. "Blackout! Are you ok?" They asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." He responded. "He's distracted! Let's go! Auburn said to Anala as she ran off.

5 minutes ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

The bat-head greeted Anala, then glared at Auburn. "You don't have the scent of a Swamp Cove nicheling..." He grumbled. "Anala! What are you doing with this outsider!" He dove at Auburn. She leaped out of the way as he tumbled to the ground. The toxic-bodied nicheling returned, running over to him. "Blackout! Are you ok?" They asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." He responded. "He's distracted! Let's go! Auburn said to Anala as she ran off.

"i was going to interrogate them, thanks for scaring her off" she followed auburn

"i was going to interrogate them, thanks for scaring her off" she followed auburn

Auburn ran until she could no longer hear Blackout's voice. Once she knew they were safe, she sat down. "What should we do now? Should we try looking in the ocean for the diamond?"

Just now, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

Auburn ran until she could no longer hear Blackout's voice. Once she knew they were safe, she sat down. "What should we do now? Should we try looking in the ocean for the diamond?"

"can anyone here breathe underwater? oh sorry, do you have gills and i didn't notice?"

12 minutes ago, spookycake said:

"can anyone here breathe underwater? oh sorry, do you have gills and i didn't notice?"

"Well, we could try to find someone who can. There has to be at least one nicheling from Tropic Isle that has gills. You can come with me, just make sure to roll in the mud to get rid of your swamp scent. Both the nichelings there and the apes will smell that from a mile away."

1 minute ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

"Well, we could try to find someone who can. There has to be at least one nicheling from Tropic Isle that has gills. You can come with me, just make sure to roll in the mud to get rid of your swamp scent. Both the nichelings there and the apes will smell that from a mile away."

they rolled her eyes and jumped into the mud. "where's the other idiot, by the way?"

6 minutes ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

Well, we could try to find someone who can. There has to be at least one nicheling from Tropic Isle that has gills. You can come with me, just make sure to roll in the mud to get rid of your swamp scent. Both the nichelings there and the apes will smell that from a mile away."

'But if we go to tropic Isle won't the others attack us? I could totally fight them off, but hypothetically if I couldn't, wouldn't we be in danger?' Derry asked following Auburn. 

3 minutes ago, spookycake said:

they rolled her eyes and jumped into the mud. "where's the other idiot, by the way?"

1 minute ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'Right here.' Derry sniffed. 'and I don't appreciate being called an idiot' he huffed, flicking his tail. 

"Don't insult each other, we have work to do." She settled in the mud, letting it erase her scent. "Ahhh, nothing like nice mud bath." After a bit of relaxing, she rose from the mud. "C'mon guys, let's go."

2 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'But if we go to tropic Isle won't the others attack us? I could totally fight them off, but hypothetically if I couldn't, wouldn't we be in danger?' Derry asked following Auburn. 

"They won't recognize you're from another island if you just disguise your scent. Some may still be suspicious though."

2 minutes ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

Should we ask another person to be the gilled creature that helps us or should one of us just play them)

(Well since there's no one else here, it'll just have to be one of us) 

9 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

(Well since there's no one else here, it'll just have to be one of us) 

(I'll just play them then.) 

Auburn continued on. "Follow me." They walked past some creatures. Some waved at them, some ignored them, and some looked at the group like the were insane. 

They kept walking, and that's when Auburn noticed a gilled creature. He had a platypus bill, gills on their back, and a claw and a runner leg, and a beaver-like tail. The creature went over to them nervously. "H-hi. My name is Wave. C-could you help me?" 

(Wave is a boy and looks like this:) 

16657834458975299175625906444890.jpg

(Imma continue the rp) 

"Well, what do you need, Wave?" Auburn asked, relieved that this gilled creature walked up to them so they wouldn't have to awkwardly reveal their plans to them. 

"W-well..." He responded. "A smelling ape took over my home and I was hoping y-you could drive it away with your s-stinky tail..." He said. 

"I'm sure I could help!" Auburn said. "I've chased off lots of those brutes. It'll be a breeze!" 

"Th-thanks." Wave said.

"are we even needed here?" anala looked at derry

"Well, you guys could tag along aa backup in case things go wrong. Let's go." She made her way over to where Wave directed. 

When they got there, Auburn spotted the smelling ape picking up some stinky fruits. She ran at it, waving her tail it its face. The creature hooted angrily, covered its nose, and ran. 

"Well that was easy." Auburn said. "Wave, I'd like to ask you a favor. Could you help us find the Diamond of Purity? We speculate it's underwater, and you have gills!"

"W-well, you did a favor for me, so sure, I'll r-repay it!" Wave said happily.

(No one is responding so I'll just continue) 

"C'mon guys!" Auburn motioned for Anala and Derry. She followed Wave, almost passing him at points, but they got to the shore. 

"So, I heard that the diamond is hidden in a secret underwater cave." Auburn said. "Could you find it for us?" She asked. 

"Sure!" Wave responded. He dove into the water. About an hour passed, and Wave emerged from the water, shaking his head. "No underwater caves anywhere." He said. "I checked everywhere." 

Auburn sighed. "Great. What now?"

6 hours ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

(No one is responding so I'll just continue) 

"C'mon guys!" Auburn motioned for Anala and Derry. She followed Wave, almost passing him at points, but they got to the shore. 

"So, I heard that the diamond is hidden in a secret underwater cave." Auburn said. "Could you find it for us?" She asked. 

"Sure!" Wave responded. He dove into the water. About an hour passed, and Wave emerged from the water, shaking his head. "No underwater caves anywhere." He said. "I checked everywhere." 

Auburn sighed. "Great. What now?"

((i was asleep

"you couldn't have checked everywhere, the ocean is huge." anala said. "we have like, zero chance of finding it."