Stray Fawn Community

Purity

Andromeda_

3 hours ago, spookycake said:

"you couldn't have checked everywhere, the ocean is huge." anala said. "we have like, zero chance of finding it.

(I was asleep as well) 

'Anala is right. ' Derry announced. 'Its literally the entire ocean.' He sat down and curled his long thin tail around himself. 

7 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

(I was asleep as well) 

'Anala is right. ' Derry announced. 'Its literally the entire ocean.' He sat down and curled his long thin tail around himself. 

"I-I only checked the ocean near the islands." Wave said. "Also, I'm a pretty fast swimmer." 

Auburn continued. "I guess I believe him." She said. "He does look like a really fast swimmer."

(Random story: Niche makes me so mad lol. I was just playing and a bearyena appeared so my tribe started running and then we found a wanderer and I tried to invite them but they ran away and then the bearyena killed the creature that tried to invite the wanderer and I got so mad that I blamed it all on the wanderer for "distracting me" so I tried to hunt them down but I never found them.)

12 hours ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

(Random story: Niche makes me so mad lol. I was just playing and a bearyena appeared so my tribe started running and then we found a wanderer and I tried to invite them but they ran away and then the bearyena killed the creature that tried to invite the wanderer and I got so mad that I blamed it all on the wanderer for "distracting me" so I tried to hunt them down but I never found them.)

Reminds me of tallstar.

20 hours ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

(Wow rip. Maybe the random wanderer died of old age?) 

1 hour ago, YourLocalStranger said:

(Wow rip. Maybe the random wanderer died of old age?) 

(They were not that old. Maybe they drowned themself. There is a bug where wanderers go into the water and just drown themselves for no reason. I was playing the sirens challenge once, it's a challenge where you only play as females and banish all males. My starter male kept drowning himself so I had to waste my food to invite him back in so that we wouldn't die so I could breed with him, and then banish him again. But when I re-banish him, he just goes back into the water and drowns himself AGAIN.)

(Gonna continue the RP) 

"I think you should check again, just in case." Auburn said. "The ocean is huge, and if the diamond is really underwater, we may be stuck here for a while." 

"O-ok." Wave said as he dove back into the water. 

Wave swam for a while, and entered an underwater cave.  Suddenly, he noticed something glowing faintly in the cave. The diamond? But before he could even do anything, something crashed into him. He whirled around and saw multiple razorhana the size of  killer bearyenas. He quickly swam off, but one of the fierce creatures bit into his tail, ripping part of it off and leaving a nasty scar. But he made it back to the shore. He flopped onto the sand, exhausted. 

"Are you ok!?" Auburn rushed toward Wave. "Y-yeah, I'm fine. I think I found the location of the diamond, but there's an obstacle. A big one." (Leaving it there bc I have to go to church)

12 minutes ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

(Gonna continue the RP) 

"I think you should check again, just in case." Auburn said. "The ocean is huge, and if the diamond is really underwater, we may be stuck here for a while." 

"O-ok." Wave said as he dove back into the water. 

Wave swam for a while, and entered and underwater cave.  Suddenly, he noticed something glowing faintly in the cave. The diamond? But before he could even do anything, something crashed into him. He whirled around and saw multiple razorhana the size of  killer bearyenas. He quickly swam off, but one of the fierce creatures bit into his tail, ripping part of it off and leaving a nasty scar. But he made it back to the shore. He flopped onto the sand, exhausted. 

"Are you ok!?" Auburn rushed toward Wave. "Y-yeah, I'm fine. I think I found the location of the diamond, but there's an obstacle. A big one." (Leaving it there bc I have to go to church)

"more things that will potentially kill us. cool."

On 10/15/2022 at 4:08 PM, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

Derry immediately stood up, running over to Wave. 'Geez, are you alright!?' He said, looking over Waves injury. 'You should get a healer to bandage that, and quickly' He flicked his tail with worry. 'But no matter how big the obstacle, I can do it if you cant, I'm sure it's not THAT bad. Just need to find a water breathing plant' He said, helping wave to his paws. 

'Uh, newsflash, Wave almost died' Derry frowned at Anala. 

Derry immediately stood up, running over to Wave. 'Geez, are you alright!?' He said, looking over Waves injury. 'You should get a healer to bandage that, and quickly' He flicked his tail with worry. 'But no matter how big the obstacle, I can do it if you cant, I'm sure it's not THAT bad. Just need to find a water breathing plant' He said, helping wave to his paws. 

Auburn ran off, soon returning with some herbs in her jaws. "My mother was a healer. There's lots of injuries on Tropic Isle, considering the apes and carnivorous plants. She taught me a thing or two." She wrapped the plant around Wave's tail. He flinched, but soon relaxed. "Give it a week, maybe two." Auburn said. "It should be better by then." (The plants used are healing fruit leaves)

7 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

"IT IS THAT BAD!" Wave exclaimed. "The obstacle is giant r-r-razorhanas!" He sobbed. "ANYTHING BUT RAZORHANAS! THEY'RE THE WORST THINGS EVER! AND GIANT ONES TOO!" 

"Why are you so upset about razorhanas?" Auburn asked. They're not that hard to kill. They may be giant, but you can do this." 

"I-it's because r-razorhanas... My mother is dead because of them." Wave responded, his head low. 

Auburn gasped. "I'm so sorry Wave!" She wrapped her large tail around him. "You can beat those terrible brutes. "I believe in you!" 

Wave blushed. "T-thanks Auburn." 

(Wave x Auburn???? Potential ship???? We need ship names!)

'Yeah I believe in you too, yadda yadda, but fun fact! You can't swim with that tail. Sorry about your mom though.' Derry announced. 'SO, I'll do it. Because I'm very capable.' He decided. He jumped into the shallows, looking around for a water breathing plant. 

Derry found a water breathing plant and after taking a bite, he dove deeper searching for the razorenas. He glanced around himself, then darted forward, quick as a fish. The nearest razorena noticed him and launched itself forward, missing him by a hair. He danced through all of the fish getting closer and closer to the cave entrance. 'I'm almost there!' he thought to himself but suddenly he felt short of breath. 'Oh no'. He swam faster towards the cave but he could feel his breath running out, his paws growing tired. Fear gushed through him. 'I'm going to drown.' He realized, as his limbs grew more and more tired. Just as he was going to pass out, he broke through the water at the cave entrance, gasping for air. He shivered and curled himself up into a ball, the light from the diamond illuminating the cave. 

Wave twitched, wanting to dive into the water after Derry, but he knew he couldn't swim. Auburn entangled her large, fluffy tail with his. "I know you want to help, Wave, but sometimes you have to just wait. He'll be ok. I believe in him too." Wave smiled at her.

Derry slowly plodded over to the gem, glancing behind him at the cave entrance. 'Yeah, I'm not getting out that way' He said out loud. 'Maybe the diamond will help me?' he reached out plucking the diamond up from the ground. 

3 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

(does the diamond do anything or should I make Derry find his own way out) 

(The diamond levitates on its own, and if you make a wish while holding it, that wish will come true. Other than that, it does nothing)

Just now, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

(The diamond levitates on its own, and if you make a wish while holding it, that wish will come true. Other than that, it does nothing)

(Also if you make a wish with the diamond you can't make any other wishes for the rest of your life)

Derry held the diamond in his mouth while he paced around the cave. 'Damn, how will I ever get out of here?!' he said, worry in his voice. 'If I could only teleport up there instead of having to swim through razorena infested waters. Ugh, I wish I would just appear up there.' He grumbled. Suddenly a bright flash of light illuminated the cave, and he felt as if he was falling. He landed on the soft sand of the beach and realized the diamond fell out of his mouth and rolled over to Auburns paws.' W-what just happened?... ' He said as he struggled to get up. 

3 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Derry held the diamond in his mouth while he paced around the cave. 'Damn, how will I ever get out of here?!' he said, worry in his voice. 'If I could only teleport up there instead of having to swim through razorena infested waters. Ugh, I wish I would just appear up there.' He grumbled. Suddenly a bright flash of light illuminated the cave, and he felt as if he was falling. He landed on the soft sand of the beach and realized the diamond fell out of his mouth and rolled over to Auburns paws.' W-what just happened?... ' He said as he struggled to get up. 

"AHH!" anala jumped, nearly falling on wave