Stray Fawn Community

Purity

Andromeda_

2 minutes ago, spookycake said:

"I DON'T KNOW EITHER!" she shouted. "SINCE WHEN CAN YOU TELEPORT??"

'Hey, hey, hey calm down, your gonna make my ears hurt with all that shouting. And maybe I could always teleport and you just never knew' he puffed up his chest and smiled smugly. 'Its probably because the diamond thought I was good enough and granted me super powers though. Here I'll try and teleport again'. He looked over at the trees nearby and concentrated really hard. Nothing happened. 'I can do it, just give me a second' he grumbled. 

8 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'Hey, hey, hey calm down, your gonna make my ears hurt with all that shouting. And maybe I could always teleport and you just never knew' he puffed up his chest and smiled smugly. 'Its probably because the diamond thought I was good enough and granted me super powers though. Here I'll try and teleport again'. He looked over at the trees nearby and concentrated really hard. Nothing happened. 'I can do it, just give me a second' he grumbled. 

she snickered at him

((she is now a snickers /j

'What's so funny?!' he glared at her. Then he suddenly remembered about the diamond, went and picked it up. 'Well, what are we supposed to do with this again?' he asked anala, his voice slightly muffled by the gem in his mouth. 

(ANALA, YOU'RE NOT YOURSELF WHEN YOU'RE HUNGRY, HAVE A SNICKERS!) 

1 minute ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'What's so funny?!' he glared at her. Then he suddenly remembered about the diamond, went and picked it up. 'Well, what are we supposed to do with this again?' he asked anala, his voice slightly muffled by the gem in his mouth. 

(ANALA, YOU'RE NOT YOURSELF WHEN YOU'RE HUNGRY, HAVE A SNICKERS!) 

"...you're asking me?"

((she is the snickers

2 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'I don't know, I thought you'd know or something' he shrugged. 'We should ask Auburn, or wave maybe'

(HAVE A YOURSELF. I don't know what I meant by that please forgive me /j)

they nodded

((she is enjoying the herself

4 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Derry held the diamond in his mouth while he paced around the cave. 'Damn, how will I ever get out of here?!' he said, worry in his voice. 'If I could only teleport up there instead of having to swim through razorena infested waters. Ugh, I wish I would just appear up there.' He grumbled. Suddenly a bright flash of light illuminated the cave, and he felt as if he was falling. He landed on the soft sand of the beach and realized the diamond fell out of his mouth and rolled over to Auburns paws.' W-what just happened?... ' He said as he struggled to get up. 

4 hours ago, spookycake said:

"AHH!" anala jumped, nearly falling on wave

4 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'Hey' he grinned up at her, coughing slightly. 'Can I ask a question? Because what the heck was that.' 

4 hours ago, spookycake said:

"I DON'T KNOW EITHER!" she shouted. "SINCE WHEN CAN YOU TELEPORT??"

(OMGGG DERRY SAID THE DAMN WORD /j) 

"You found it!" Auburn yelled happily. "The diamond! Now we have to jus-" But before she could do anything, multiple Tropic Isle soldiers arrived. "Halt!" They yelled. "Lend the diamond over to us! Or else..." "C'mon guys!" Auburn said. She snatched the diamond out of Derry's paws and ran. "If you make a wish while holding the diamond, it'll come true." Wave followed. (You can't make a wish with the diamond while running you have to stay still)

22 minutes ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

(Also sorry for not being online I get out of school at 3:30 where I am)

(Don't be sorry, timezones happen, its literally 9:30 over here) 

24 minutes ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

(OMGGG DERRY SAID THE DAMN WORD /j) 

"You found it!" Auburn yelled happily. "The diamond! Now we have to jus-" But before she could do anything, multiple Tropic Isle soldiers arrived. "Halt!" They yelled. "Lend the diamond over to us! Or else..." "C'mon guys!" Auburn said. She snatched the diamond out of Derry's paws and ran. "If you make a wish while holding the diamond, it'll come true." Wave followed. (You can't make a wish with the diamond while running you have to stay still)

'Ahh!' Derry yelped, and immediately followed Auburn. 'Wait, so I wasted my wish by teleporting up to the beach?! COME ON ARE YOU SERIOUS!' He yelled angrily. 

(OHNO HE SAID THE DAMN WORD I HAVE MADE A MISTAKE :((((( /j) 

'Let's lose them in the forest!' Derry yelled, leaping in front of Auburn leading the way into the thickets. A minute passed of them running, but the tropic isle inhabitants were still on their tail. 'Auburn? My friend?' Derry asked quietly. 'I have no idea where we're going.' 

1 minute ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'Let's lose them in the forest!' Derry yelled, leaping in front of Auburn leading the way into the thickets. A minute passed of them running, but the tropid isle inhabitants were still on their tail. 'Auburn? My friend?' Derry asked quietly. 'I have no idea where we're going.' 

"same here."

Auburn tossed the diamond to Wave and dove into the bushes. The Tropic Isle soldiers were still after them, but they were far enough for them to make a wish. "I-I wish for... This terrible war to be over!" Wave yelled. Suddenly, a bright blue light emerged from the diamond, seeming to engulf everything. Once it faded away, Wave noticed that the Tropic Isle soldiers were now heading back to were they came from. There seemed to be an unexplainable peace in the air. Auburn came out from the bushes. "It's over! It's finally over!" Auburn hugged Wave tightly, tackling him to the ground. "W-whoa there." He chuckled. 

(What do we do with this RP now? They got rid of the war)

8 hours ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

Auburn tossed the diamond to Wave and dove into the bushes. The Tropic Isle soldiers were still after them, but they were far enough for them to make a wish. "I-I wish for... This terrible war to be over!" Wave yelled. Suddenly, a bright blue light emerged from the diamond, seeming to engulf everything. Once it faded away, Wave noticed that the Tropic Isle soldiers were now heading back to were they came from. There seemed to be an unexplainable peace in the air. Auburn came out from the bushes. "It's over! It's finally over!" Auburn hugged Wave tightly, tackling him to the ground. "W-whoa there." He chuckled. 

"okay, cool. can i go home now?" she asked

9 hours ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

(Sorry if it was kind of anti-climactic I didn't really know what to do)

(That's fine, I didn't know what to do either lmao) 

9 hours ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

Derry smiled over at the others. 'Yeah well I did all the work you idiots, so you should be thanking me.' He grinned his chest puffing up. 

(since the war is over I guess that means the rp is over? If so that means we just leave this topic alone) 

• 4 months later...