• its great
    • meh
    • i don't like it
    • I HATE IT
    • never had it
    • we're gonna burn the forums down
    • let's do it
    • why so many options

...I dont know who made the monstrosity... I dont even care. I'm just concerned for the people who EAT IT..    

But at the same time, I can't say crap bc I refuse to eat it, therefore I've never had it. I will never try it. I'm a picky eater when it comes to sweet and sour... or bitter... or whatever combination it is. 

• Paw up 1

i think pineapple pizza is good

only second to pepperoi but its good

people who said they hate it have 999999999999% never ate it

so if you say its SOOOO BAD but haven't ate it, go eat it and see what it tastes like!!

if you ate it and you dont like it. thats vaild!!!

if you havn't and you dont like it, you dont get to say anything about it!!!

/srs (im autally super serious about this topic lmao)

• Like 1
  • Paw up 2

If you’ve never had pineapple pizza go eat it!!!!!

cooked pineapple taste better then regular pineapple

i swear if you tried it and still dont like it go haunt me in my dreams bc its that good!!!!!!!!

its best toppings to put on pizza (besides banana peppers, sausages, pepperoni, and garlic something)

• Paw up 2

30 minutes ago, Death Itself said:

...I dont know who made the monstrosity... I dont even care. I'm just concerned for the people who EAT IT..    

But at the same time, I can't say crap bc I refuse to eat it, therefore I've never had it. I will never try it. I'm a picky eater when it comes to sweet and sour... or bitter... or whatever combination it is. 

Go eat it

I have extremely picky taste and i hate more foods then i love foods but its really good

3 minutes ago, Spooky Pale said:

If you’ve never had pineapple pizza go eat it!!!!!

cooked pineapple taste better then regular pineapple

i swear if you tried it and still dont like it go haunt me in my dreams bc its that good!!!!!!!!

its best toppings to put on pizza (besides banana peppers, sausages, pepperoni, and garlic something)

PALE YOUR SO BASED

I had actually come to a neutral opinion on this, but seeing these mildly aggressive posts about trying it ahve once more made me hate it. So, let's get to it.

It's not invalid to dislike something you've never tried. There are SEVERAL SITUATIONS where someone knows they do not like something, some of which i cannot say on the forums. How do you know you won't like eating a poisonous plant? It's edible! How do you know you won't like eating a rat? You haven't tried it! 

I don't like pineapple, why would putting it on pizza make it good? I'm a picky eater, like, ridiculously picky, i will not like it.

Yeah so I'm Italian and this upsets me for some reason? It's weird, but this is something i am actively aware upsets me. I don't always know how I'm feeling, but on this? I am.

Also, this isn't related to this but...

11 minutes ago, Spooky Pale said:

banana peppers

WHAT ARE BANANA PEPPERS 

• Paw up 2

1 minute ago, Very Scawy Avokiddo said:

I had actually come to a neutral opinion on this, but seeing these mildly aggressive posts about trying it ahve once more made me hate it. So, let's get to it.

It's not invalid to dislike something you've never tried. There are SEVERAL SITUATIONS where someone knows they do not like something, some of which i cannot say on the forums. How do you know you won't like eating a poisonous plant? It's edible! How do you know you won't like eating a rat? You haven't tried it! 

I don't like pineapple, why would putting it on pizza make it good? I'm a picky eater, like, ridiculously picky, i will not like it.

Yeah so I'm Italian and this upsets me for some reason? It's weird, but this is something i am actively aware upsets me. I don't always know how I'm feeling, but on this? I am.

WHAT ARE BANANA PEPPERS 

you should try it mod /j

3 minutes ago, Very Scawy Avokiddo said:

WHAT ARE BANANA PEPPERS 

BANANA PEPPERS ARE BANNA PEPPERS AND THEY TASTE GOOD!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Very Scawy Avokiddo said:

Ok but thats different, eating something that could possibly kill you is something you wouldn’t like (unless you want to poison yourself)

If you say you dont like a sort of food  but you’ve never tried isn’t super valid, as you’ve never tried so you don’t know what it taste likes

Ratings rats and eating pizza isn;t the same thing

but if you had pineapple pizza and dont like it…i guess thats ok

1 hour ago, Very Scawy Avokiddo said:

How do you know you won't like eating a poisonous plant? It's edible! How do you know you won't like eating a rat? You haven't tried it! 

Of course I'm not going to eat something that I know will kill me, but I still don't know if it'd taste good or not. I won't eat rat meat for the same reasons many horse enthusiasts don't eart horse meat. I'm pretty sure I've had horse meat and it's fine. Rat meat might be good. I haven't tried it and I won't but I can't say it tastes bad without trying it first

1 hour ago, Very Scawy Avokiddo said:

I don't like pineapple either but I love pineapple pizza

• Paw up 1

1 hour ago, Spooky Pale said:

THEY ARE GOOD PEPPERS

4896CA6A-9CFF-459E-8072-B7B056DA4201.jpeg

D70E113C-98C8-4DD7-8D17-516CABA4CE70.jpeg

m y cousin

aneyas i used to not like pineapples so i have nevrt tried pineapple pizza before but i went on a character arc over the summer where i learned that i now dont hate pineapples anymore!!! so maybe ill try it on pizza someday who knows

4 hours ago, jack-o-pepper said:

m y cousin

aneyas i used to not like pineapples so i have nevrt tried pineapple pizza before but i went on a character arc over the summer where i learned that i now dont hate pineapples anymore!!! so maybe ill try it on pizza someday who knows

Oh no im so sorry for devouring your cousin pepper,

4 hours ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

Never tried pineapple pizza but I assume it tastes disgusting 

go taste!!! Its not disgusting it might taste unusual to you but its not disgusting!!!!

Its good i swear!!!!

• Like 1