• its great
    • meh
    • i don't like it
    • I HATE IT
    • never had it
    • we're gonna burn the forums down
    • let's do it
    • why so many options

Pineapple pizza is a crime against humanity, it must be disintegrated and banned.

If any politician offered to ban it I would vote for them to become president. ITS A CRIME, KILL IT WITH FIRE!!

/hj 

I don’t really like it. Lol

cheese pizza is the only thing you need

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, A Nicheling said:

Pineapple pizza is a crime against humanity, it must be disintegrated and banned.

If any politician offered to ban it I would vote for them to become president. ITS A CRIME, KILL IT WITH FIRE!!

/hj 

I do like cheese pizza, but like supreme or veggie pizza better. Or like a mediterranian pizza with feta cheese, olives, and spinach.

• Sad 1

Just now, A Nicheling said:

NOT THE OLIVES, THEY ARE A CRIME TOO

WAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaAaaaa

They are an acquired taste. Kinda salty. I happen to like them but if you chop them into little bits they add flavor without being overwhelming. Anyway, everyone's taste is different

7 hours ago, Very Scawy Avokiddo said:

WHY DID THEY CALL THEM BANANA THEY'RE JUST YELLOW 😭😭😭

Peanut butter is not related to butter either....and why did anyone ever name anything hippopotamus? I mean, it was so long and weird people just shortened it to hippo anyway. The things people name things are weird and don't usually make a lot of sense... Why is a bannana even called a bannana I mean, what does that even mean? Best not to think about it

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

Peanut butter is not related to butter either....and why did anyone ever name anything hippopotamus? I mean, it was so long and weird people just shortened it to hippo anyway. The things people name things are weird and don't usually make a lot of sense... Why is a bannana even called a bannana I mean, what does that even mean? Best not to think about it

Oh and then there's zebra. 

Zebra fish, zebra finch, zebra shark, zebra mussels (I mean, how striped can a mussel even be??), if something looks even remotely like something else, it's usually named after it. I guess humans really aren't that creative lol. 

40 minutes ago, A Nicheling said:

/hj 

Pineapple pizza banned?

Now thats some crime.

8 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Hippopotamus means, in greek, river horse. Ancient greek people probably didn't see hippos near them, they would have been mauled.

Banana probably means something in the language of the people that live/d where they were. Fun fact bananas are domesticated

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Very Scawy Avokiddo said:

Hippopotamus means, in greek, river horse. Ancient greek people probably didn't see hippos near them, they would have been mauled.

Banana probably means something in the language of the people that live/d where they were. Fun fact bananas are domesticated

Interesting. That name for hippo makes sense. I mean, people name things after other things. So I guess people see a curved yellow pepper and they're like, "That looks kinda like a bannana!" I mean, we named flies, fly.

I've always seen bannana peppers at pizza places so they've just kinda always been there. I don't actually even like them. It's kinda interedting to think about why things are named what they are.

i have no opinion on pineapple pizza i think most of the people who "hate it" just say that because its like a whole thing to hate it even though its actually not bad. its like discord light mode nobody would care if people didnt make a big deal out of it

• Like 1