Stray Fawn Community

Help

Andromeda_

I wanna make a playthrough but I play niche on my nintendo switch so I have to physically take pics of my switch screen and its annoying.

Should I just make a playthrough with pics, without pics, or just not make one at all?

Also I really like the sound that it makes when I type on my phone keyboard 

Djejshciehsifoeoaksb49284udbakaidjdhchfie92osnfurudbcir84urvfof0483hdhfFHSHSJjrijehrkamsbcj2o583kskgbgna 

Oddly satisfying ASMR

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/16/2022 at 11:18 PM, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

I wanna make a playthrough but I play niche on my nintendo switch so I have to physically take pics of my switch screen and its annoying.

Should I just make a playthrough with pics, without pics, or just not make one at all?

SUPER late reply(because I was browsing the forums with nothing to do and then I found this) but I think you should make a playthrough with pictures! It's alright if theyre slightly bad quality. (aka I am super bored right now, give me ur playthrough I want to read it 🔫 /j) 

2 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

SUPER late reply(because I was browsing the forums with nothing to do and then I found this) but I think you should make a playthrough with pictures! It's alright if theyre slightly bad quality. (aka I am super bored right now, give me ur playthrough I want to read it 🔫 /j) 

mk i'll do it sometime

• Paw up 1