Stray Fawn Community

hi!!!!1!1!1!

welcome to the b̸̡̨̨͎̦̙̣̰͕͋͆̒̆́̽̊͆̂̑̔̒̌́̕a̷̡͍͙̗͈̼̳̺͉͍͚̠̖̓̑̽̈́̏̓̄̚͠s̸̱̥͚̹̼̍̈́̎̏̆̾̔͋͋̋́͠e̵̡̙̬̲̯̺̋̓̅m̶̯̹̔̀͠ẽ̴̡͎̈́̃̅̎̒͌ņ̸͈͉̄̉̿̐͐̄̒̅t̸̟̠̲̻̬̠̺̦̮̪̤̞̻̼̅͒̕ :]

I GOT MY LINE

Welcome to the circus!!!!

(we feature blizzard the snowstorm cloud, ozzy the clown, lizardcake the cake with legs, takoyamaaa the walking taco, birbmaster the squawking bird, pancake the pancake, pepper the red bell pepper, polly the deltaruner, cookie the chocolate chip cookie with legs, green the blade of grass, eevee the pokémon, mod the.... uh.... duck creature i forgot the name of, star the fun dip inhaler, oh my gosh i dont know who else, uh uh uh pale the the the.... i cant do this anymore i have nothing left...., he,,,,,l...p...................,m,,,,,,,,,,,,,eeeeeee...........................)

• Haha 1
  • Paw up 1

On 11/3/2022 at 2:00 PM, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

I GOT MY LINE

(we feature blizzard the snowstorm cloud, ozzy the clown, lizardcake the cake with legs, takoyamaaa the walking taco, birbmaster the squawking bird, pancake the pancake, pepper the red bell pepper, polly the deltaruner, cookie the chocolate chip cookie with legs, green the blade of grass, eevee the pokémon, mod the.... uh.... duck creature i forgot the name of, star the fun dip inhaler, oh my gosh i dont know who else, uh uh uh pale the the the.... i cant do this anymore i have nothing left...., he,,,,,l...p...................,m,,,,,,,,,,,,,eeeeeee...........................)

im star, and i approve this message

On 11/3/2022 at 2:00 PM, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

I GOT MY LINE

I have been forgotten :< (its fine i just joined not too long ago)