Stray Fawn Community

℘⌾ᨰׁׅꫀׁׅܻꭈׁׅ ⌾⨍ ꫀׁׅܻᥣׁׅ֪ꫀׁׅܻ ꩇׁׅ݊ꫀׁׅܻꪀׁׅtׁׅ꯱ׁׅ֒ (ꭈׁׅꫀׁׅܻ ꩇׁׅ݊ɑׁׅ֮ƙׁׅ֑ꫀׁׅܻ) warrior cats rp/sim

ap0110

new font?!?!?!?

heres the old font just for nostalgia 🥺:

ρꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ ꪮᠻ ꫀꪶꫀꪑꫀꪀꪻᦓ (᥅ꫀꪑꪖᛕꫀ)

ANYWAYS

The prophesized riverclan kit, the one foretold to wield the element of shadows, has grown from a small kit into a strong and formidable warrior. The leader of RiverClan, Creepingstar had grown severely ill and only Nightstream, the prophesized kit, knew that he had only one life left. If Creepingstar dies, the corrupt and anti-starclan deputy, Rowanblink will become the new leader. Nightstream has to try and find a cure for Creepingstar before its too late and Rowanblink becomes leader of Riverclan. MEANWHILE, WindClan and ShadowClan struggle with hunger in leafbare, and intrude upon RiverClan's borders multiple times to steal prey, but with Creepingstar ill and Rowanblink corrupt, theres nothing anyone has been able to do about it. Now with a gathering coming up, what will become of RiverClan?

You can play as a new character or a character from the old rp. ALSO. tornados characters are up for grabs to play because he is inactive now. His character forms are below:

Name: Windypaw

Gender/pronouns: he/him

Ref/Appearance: 469355.jpg

Element: wind

Role: apprentice

Sexuality: gay

Shipping?: yup

Other: windyclan, theme song: ophelia, happy, nice, sweet, innocent cinnamon roll

theres also shadedpaw and opalpaw who are just skrunklies

FORM:

Name:

Gender/pronouns:

Ref/Appearance:

Element:

Role:

Sexuality:

Shipping?:

Other:

Pings: @ItzFadeDaSpooky @GreenTheCrowFox @Death Itself @RiderTheInkling @Chinese Donut (please come back tornado)

Players: 

@GreenTheCrowFox-

Name: HoundSpark

Gender/pronouns: She/They/He

Ref/Appearance:

dogpaw.thumb.png.84b6f67b9ea5f73c5a4478ed680c26e5.png

Element: Fire

Role: Loner (exiled warrior)

Sexuality: aroace

Shipping?: no lmao

Other: Ts: Bones (imagine dragons) Will do anything for the spotlight, even if that means harming others. Lies a lot, very disrespectful. Has a purple gem (purple light emit) tied up with vines that hangs around his neck. This makes their powers very powerful (also purple flames oOOOOOoo) but also corrupts her. Because of this, she burned down part of the forest in a huge forest fire and was exiled. He now lives alone in a rocky cave.

Clan: sc

@Acatwithliteralguns-

Name: Vervainpaw

Gender/pronouns: She/her/they/them

Ref/Appearance: abyssinian-card-medium.jpg

Element: fire

Role: apprentice

Sexuality: Questoning

Shipping?: None

Other: Serene, Assertive, and sometimes groggy.

clan: tc

@Andromeda_-

Name: Salmonrush 

Gender/Pronouns: He/They 

Appearance: Image below (I just snatched it off google lol) 

Element: Water

Role: Warrior 

Sexuality: Pan 

Shippping?: (Idk what this means, is it asking if the character has a partner or if they can be shipped?)

Other: Adventurous, Skilled hunter, Impulsive, A little cocky sometimes. Never takes anything seriously (unless someone he cares about is in danger). Personality is kinda like Sonic the Hedgehog's.

clan: rc

Screenshot 2022-11-19 8.14.09 AM.png

@Fox leaf-

Name: Foxkit

Gender/pronouns: she/her

Ref/Appearance: hazel brown cat, blood orange eyes with more gold towards the pupil, pale yellow around the jaw, chest, tail tip, and large fluffy ears

Element:fire

Role:kit

Sexuality: no idea what that means, probably to young for me to know

Shipping?: Sure whatever

Other: sneaky, good memory, smart

clan: wc?!?!?

@-Deleted--

Name: OwlPaw ( OwlFeather) 

Gender/pronouns: She/They

Ref/Appearance:1775097153_Screenshot2023-01-19101528.png.845b7a8dce57e8bb4043db89d4b54c77.png

Element: Air

Role: Apprentice

Sexuality: Straight

Shipping?: sure

Other: three words to describe them; Quiet, Sarcastic, Sometimes Funny. and She got the collar off the ground somewhere and she looked at it and was like " Ooooo mine now. HAHAH! SUCKERS" not really but that's how she felt. and when she put it on, she was a NEW WOMAN- I'm joking. but not really.  

Edit: Shes half blind

Clan: Wc

GUSY ITS BACK!1!!1111!1!!!!!!

• ap0110 changed the title to ℘ඞᨰׁׅꫀׁׅܻꭈׁׅ ඞ⨍ ꫀׁׅܻᥣׁׅ֪ꫀׁׅܻ ꩇׁׅ݊ꫀׁׅܻꪀׁׅtׁׅ꯱ׁׅ֒ (ꭈׁׅꫀׁׅܻ ꩇׁׅ݊ɑׁׅ֮ƙׁׅ֑ꫀׁׅܻ) warrior cats rp/sim
2 minutes ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

quick question, is this forward in time? like the plot of the discord remake? 

just need to know for a few different reasons. 

(if it's in the bunch of text I did read it I promise I just can't process stuff 😭 )

6 minutes ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

quick question, is this forward in time? like the plot of the discord remake? 

just need to know for a few different reasons. 

yes. by about 10 moons.

• Paw up 1

Name: HoundSpark

Gender/pronouns: She/They/He

Ref/Appearance:

dogpaw.thumb.png.84b6f67b9ea5f73c5a4478ed680c26e5.png

Element: Fire

Role: Loner (exiled warrior)

Sexuality: aroace

Shipping?: no lmao

Other: Ts: Bones (imagine dragons) Will do anything for the spotlight, even if that means harming others. Lies a lot, very disrespectful. Has a purple gem (purple light emit) tied up with vines that hangs around his neck. This makes their powers very powerful (also purple flames oOOOOOoo) but also corrupts her. Because of this, she burned down part of the forest in a huge forest fire and was exiled. He now lives alone in a rocky cave.

• Eek! 1

• 2 weeks later...

Am i invited to the party? (I have no idea what is happening haha)

Name: Salmonrush 

Gender/Pronouns: He/They 

Appearance: Image below (I just snatched it off google lol) 

Element: Water

Role: Warrior 

Sexuality: Pan 

Shippping?: (Idk what this means, is it asking if the character has a partner or if they can be shipped?)

Other: Adventurous, Skilled hunter, Impulsive, A little cocky sometimes. Never takes anything seriously (unless someone he cares about is in danger). Personality is kinda like Sonic the Hedgehog's.

Screenshot 2022-11-19 8.14.09 AM.png

On 11/20/2022 at 11:31 AM, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

(also is this gonna be on the forums or on discord? I can't go on discord bc im under 13 and even if i wasnt i dont have a windows/mac pc)

break the law.....also you can get mobile