Stray Fawn Community

℘⌾ᨰׁׅꫀׁׅܻꭈׁׅ ⌾⨍ ꫀׁׅܻᥣׁׅ֪ꫀׁׅܻ ꩇׁׅ݊ꫀׁׅܻꪀׁׅtׁׅ꯱ׁׅ֒ (ꭈׁׅꫀׁׅܻ ꩇׁׅ݊ɑׁׅ֮ƙׁׅ֑ꫀׁׅܻ) warrior cats rp/sim

ap0110

46 minutes ago, boolz said:

Badgernight spoke next, "I say yes as well." Then Rocklight, "It's a yes for me." Cypresspaw hesitated a little, "I guess... sure."

As they made their way past the border, they spotted an apprentice-sized cat nearby (Owlpaw). "Shhhh!" He whispered to the patrol as they crouched down to see what they were doing.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, -Deleted- said:

They stood on their side of the boarder and looked out onto the other side. She put a paw out and slowly stepped onto the other side without thinking. 

The rest of the patrol followed after you, Crickettail and Streampaw even going past you

2 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

As they made their way past the border, they spotted an apprentice-sized cat nearby (Owlpaw). "Shhhh!" He whispered to the patrol as they crouched down to see what they were doing.

@-Deleted-

3 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

1 minute ago, boolz said:

The rest of the patrol followed after you, Crickettail and Streampaw even going past you

Owlpaw stood still and studied everything again. She sensed something, but she didn't know what. 

52 minutes ago, -Deleted- said:

Owlpaw stood still and studied everything again. She sensed something, but she didn't know what. 

"That patrol's gonna notice us." They whispered to the patrol. "If they find us, just say we didn't mean to intrude, and leave." 

They noticed one of the cats was looking straight at them. He froze, hoping he wouldn't be noticed if they stayed silent.

9 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"That patrol's gonna notice us." They whispered to the patrol. "If they find us, just say we didn't mean to intrude, and leave." 

They noticed one of the cats was looking straight at them. He froze, hoping he wouldn't be noticed if they stayed silent.

Owlpaw spotted a cat in the distance, hiding. She slowly crept towards them to see who it was. 

3 minutes ago, -Deleted- said:

Owlpaw spotted a cat in the distance, hiding. She slowly crept towards them to see who it was. 

They noticed the apprentice was moving towards them. Crap. 

He slowly started creeping away, hoping not to draw attention to themself or the patrol.

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

They noticed the apprentice was moving towards them. Crap. 

He slowly started creeping away, hoping not to draw attention to themself or the patrol.

Owlpaw stopped once they saw the cat move away. She decided to just leave them alone and keep searching for what was staring at her. 

3 minutes ago, -Deleted- said:

Owlpaw stopped once they saw the cat move away. She decided to just leave them alone and keep searching for what was staring at her. 

He noticed them leave and calmed down. Thank StarClan. 

The patrol made their way back to camp, and managed to catch a few rabbits on the way back.

5 hours ago, HRBHRBJHBJKJHNEYGBHRB said:

Kestrelnight led the way out of camp, and you could see their tail swishing with excitement. It wasn't very often that you hunted with them. Most of the time it was border patrols or battle training.

She Followed Kestrel, looking at the View.

" Kestrel!, Did you know That My Family is about To Introduce Another member?"

she Claimed, Pacing her steps in sync with her Mentor.

On 1/20/2023 at 3:11 PM, GreenTheGreat said:

He creeper closer to them to try and hear. 

Hollowbrook was speaking "I can't come back. I've only come tonight to check in."

On 1/20/2023 at 3:32 PM, Andromeda_ said:

He noticed them leave and calmed down. Thank StarClan. 

The patrol made their way back to camp, and managed to catch a few rabbits on the way back.

When you got back to camp you could hear Crookedstar coughing in the medicine den, Minnowcall attending to him.