Stray Fawn Community

℘⌾ᨰׁׅꫀׁׅܻꭈׁׅ ⌾⨍ ꫀׁׅܻᥣׁׅ֪ꫀׁׅܻ ꩇׁׅ݊ꫀׁׅܻꪀׁׅtׁׅ꯱ׁׅ֒ (ꭈׁׅꫀׁׅܻ ꩇׁׅ݊ɑׁׅ֮ƙׁׅ֑ꫀׁׅܻ) warrior cats rp/sim

ap0110

5 minutes ago, when the who you when the said:

"Okay. Go and catch that one up there. There's a vole somewhere around here." They signalled with their tail.

She walked up and stalked the frog. When they were close enough, they pounced upwards, leaving the frog no room to jump away. He bit the back of the frog's head and picked up the freshly caught prey. 

3 minutes ago, GreenTheGreat said:

She walked up and stalked the frog. When they were close enough, they pounced upwards, leaving the frog no room to jump away. He bit the back of the frog's head and picked up the freshly caught prey. 

You turned around and saw Hollowbrook happily bounding towards you. They dropped the vole, "Should we go back to camp now or keep hunting?"

Just now, when the who you when the said:

You turned around and saw Hollowbrook happily bounding towards you. They dropped the vole, "Should we go back to camp now or keep hunting?"

"I think it'd be a good idea to go back, it's pretty dark anyways." She meowed, muffled by the frog in her jaws. She turned around and started to walk back to camp, pausing every so often to see if Hollowbrook was still following her. 

4 minutes ago, GreenTheGreat said:

"I think it'd be a good idea to go back, it's pretty dark anyways." She meowed, muffled by the frog in her jaws. She turned around and started to walk back to camp, pausing every so often to see if Hollowbrook was still following her. 

After reaching camp you saw everyone preparing for the gathering. It seemed everyone was doing something and cats were rushing back and forth around the camp.

Just now, when the who you when the said:

After reaching camp you saw everyone preparing for the gathering. It seemed everyone was doing something and cats were rushing back and forth around the camp.

Houndspark calmly walked over to the fresh kill pile, placing the frog in it. 

12 minutes ago, GreenTheGreat said:

Houndspark calmly walked over to the fresh kill pile, placing the frog in it. 

Hollowbrook, right behind you, did the same. 

5 minutes ago, GreenTheGreat said:

They looked around the camp, wondering how else they could help.

She knew how crazy stuff could get on gathering night. 

You noticed Rainleaper cleaning up a mess of herbs on the floor of the medicine den.

1 minute ago, when the who you when the said:

He fretted over the herbs, sorting and separating them into piles.

She picked up herds, recognizing them by their scents and looks, and separating them into the piles.

"I hope I'm not bothering you by messing with your system." She meowed.

28 minutes ago, Cat said:

She Crouched in a hunting position, The shrew Still Oblivious, To Them

Their paws Unsheathed, as Her Body Went into the air Pouncing onto the shrew.

You heard Kestrelnight cheer behind you. "Great job! Kill it and we can bring it back to camp!"

26 minutes ago, GreenTheGreat said:

She picked up herds, recognizing them by their scents and looks, and separating them into the piles.

"I hope I'm not bothering you by messing with your system." She meowed.

"Oh no, it's fine. I just need them back where they belong." He looked over at you, relieved.

2 minutes ago, when the who you when the said:

"Oh no, it's fine. I just need them back where they belong." He looked over at you, relieved.

She felt a warmth wash over her. Why did she feel like this? They used to be a horrifying monster, now they're helping a medicine cat of another clan pick up herbs? Maybe this was good.... Although, deep down, he still hungered for power and destruction. He wanted the rip the crystal off from his neck, but he knew he depended on it now, just as it depended on them.

4 hours ago, when the who you when the said:

Cloudsky raised an eyebrow. "Okay. We should probably report back to camp then."

" Did- uh.  Did you see anything????" She tilted her head 

5 hours ago, when the who you when the said:

Minnowcall's fur was fluffed up, spiking this way and that. He was obviously very stressed out, "Sure. Just don't get too riled up."

He laid down next to Crookedstar, careful not to be in the range of his coughs. "How have you been feeling lately?" They asked, trying to be as polite as he could.

1 hour ago, when the who you when the said:

You heard Kestrelnight cheer behind you. "Great job! Kill it and we can bring it back to camp!"

She Bit the neck, tail swishing in Excitement. Before letting go of the, now deceased Shrew.

"sorry.. But I've got more mouths to feed at camp, than you do" she, whispered to the Lifeless shrew.

Then, they grabbed it by the neck and approached Kestrelnight

11 minutes ago, Cozy Fawn said:

IDK WHERE IT IS...,,,.

hey nestieeee

here's the old one, I grabbed it for you. I can also re-make it for you if you want /gen

trying to get out of homework rn

Name: Nightkit/Nightstream

Gender/pronouns: Male (He/him)

Ref/Appearance: A black tom kit with bright blue eyes and a fluffy tail. He has silver spots along his back and tail.

Element: Shadow

Role: Kit? lol (Future warrior?)

Sexuality: Pan

Shipping?: Sure

Other: N/A

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

1 minute ago, GreenTheGreat said:

hey nestieeee

here's the old one, I grabbed it for you. I can also re-make it for you if you want /gen

trying to get out of homework rn

Name: Nightkit/Nightstream

Gender/pronouns: Male (He/him)

Ref/Appearance: A black tom kit with bright blue eyes and a fluffy tail. He has silver spots along his back and tail.

Element: Shadow

Role: Kit? lol (Future warrior?)

Sexuality: Pan

Shipping?: Sure

Other: N/A

omg??????? ty!!!!!! /gen :DD u didn;t have tooooo :'>

• Paw up 1