Stray Fawn Community

℘⌾ᨰׁׅꫀׁׅܻꭈׁׅ ⌾⨍ ꫀׁׅܻᥣׁׅ֪ꫀׁׅܻ ꩇׁׅ݊ꫀׁׅܻꪀׁׅtׁׅ꯱ׁׅ֒ (ꭈׁׅꫀׁׅܻ ꩇׁׅ݊ɑׁׅ֮ƙׁׅ֑ꫀׁׅܻ) warrior cats rp/sim

ap0110

On 1/24/2023 at 2:55 PM, GreenTheGreat said:

She felt a warmth wash over her. Why did she feel like this? They used to be a horrifying monster, now they're helping a medicine cat of another clan pick up herbs? Maybe this was good.... Although, deep down, he still hungered for power and destruction. He wanted the rip the crystal off from his neck, but he knew he depended on it now, just as it depended on them.

Rainleaper eyed you. "I think that's all the help I'll need. Thank you though, I hope I'll see you around the medicine den some more."

On 1/24/2023 at 3:09 PM, -Deleted- said:

" Did- uh.  Did you see anything????" She tilted her head 

"No, nothing, it's getting dark, we really should go."

On 1/24/2023 at 3:46 PM, Andromeda_ said:

He laid down next to Crookedstar, careful not to be in the range of his coughs. "How have you been feeling lately?" They asked, trying to be as polite as he could.

"Not nearly much as spry as I used to be." He mewed, chuckling between coughs. "How is your apprentice doing? Or did Rootpaw become a warrior yet? It's hard to keep track of all the cats these days."

On 1/24/2023 at 4:11 PM, Cat said:

She Bit the neck, tail swishing in Excitement. Before letting go of the, now deceased Shrew.

"sorry.. But I've got more mouths to feed at camp, than you do" she, whispered to the Lifeless shrew.

Then, they grabbed it by the neck and approached Kestrelnight

They bobbed their head, acknowledging the clean kill. "We should go back to camp now. They should be preparing for the gathering by now."

4 minutes ago, Apollo said:

Rainleaper eyed you. "I think that's all the help I'll need. Thank you though, I hope I'll see you around the medicine den some more."

"You're welcome, and any time!" She said a bit nervously, padding away. She was different now, they wouldn't burn anything down!... right?...

1 minute ago, GreenTheGreat said:

"You're welcome, and any time!" She said a bit nervously, padding away. She was different now, they wouldn't burn anything down!... right?...

Your tail swished nervously. You saw Nettlekit wrestling with her siblings to your right.

1 hour ago, Apollo said:

"Not nearly much as spry as I used to be." He mewed, chuckling between coughs. "How is your apprentice doing? Or did Rootpaw become a warrior yet? It's hard to keep track of all the cats these days."

(i don't know so im just gonna assume they're still an app) 

"Rootpaw's still in training." They smiled. "I bet they'll be a fine warrior someday, I just know it."

• Paw up 1

22 hours ago, Apollo said:

"No, nothing, it's getting dark, we really should go."

She nodded and looked back to where she saw the cats, then left with the patrol. I know I saw something. 

On 1/30/2023 at 5:03 PM, GreenTheGreat said:

They walked over to watch the kits play. Nettlekit was nice, one of the most peaceful kits he'd met.

Nettlekit pinned her littermate and mewed triumphantly.

On 1/30/2023 at 6:26 PM, Andromeda_ said:

(i don't know so im just gonna assume they're still an app) 

"Rootpaw's still in training." They smiled. "I bet they'll be a fine warrior someday, I just know it."

Crookedstar grinned weakly, "I hope Rowanblink will make you deputy when he becomes leader. You're a wonderful warrior and I hope you'll lead this clan someday."

On 1/31/2023 at 3:03 PM, -Deleted- said:

She nodded and looked back to where she saw the cats, then left with the patrol. I know I saw something. 

You felt a deathly cold breeze wash over you, and you rushed to catch up with the rest of the patrol.

On 2/1/2023 at 9:48 AM, Cat said:

She, nodded.

Padding in a hurried sync.

By the time you reached camp, the sun was low in the sky, and your shadows were becoming longer.

23 minutes ago, Cat said:

She looked at kestrelnight.

( question, do the mentors have powers or, is it just us?)

(yeah they do, everyone does)

"Well, you better go get ready for the gathering. You want to look good for your first one, right?"

1 hour ago, Apollo said:

(yeah they do, everyone does)

"Well, you better go get ready for the gathering. You want to look good for your first one, right?"

" Yeah!, I'm going to stand out!"

she ran to the apprentice den, and digged out some left-over bird feathers and flowers.

normally they, wouldn't collect these things, but since its a gathering, she wants to stand out.

1 hour ago, Cat said:

" Yeah!, I'm going to stand out!"

she ran to the apprentice den, and digged out some left-over bird feathers and flowers.

normally they, wouldn't collect these things, but since its a gathering, she wants to stand out.

You had never done this before, and it was fun to experiment with the feathers and flowers.