Stray Fawn Community

℘⌾ᨰׁׅꫀׁׅܻꭈׁׅ ⌾⨍ ꫀׁׅܻᥣׁׅ֪ꫀׁׅܻ ꩇׁׅ݊ꫀׁׅܻꪀׁׅtׁׅ꯱ׁׅ֒ (ꭈׁׅꫀׁׅܻ ꩇׁׅ݊ɑׁׅ֮ƙׁׅ֑ꫀׁׅܻ) warrior cats rp/sim

ap0110

1 minute ago, boolz said:

Daystar started, recognizing your voice. "Come into my den." She sad without looking at you. Her neck fur was ruffled and you could tell she was agitated.

"listen, I don't wanna be here as much as you don't want me to be here." She said simply, following Daystar into the den.

13 minutes ago, GreenTheGreat said:

"listen, I don't wanna be here as much as you don't want me to be here." She said simply, following Daystar into the den.

"No, wait. This isn't about the prey anymore." She whirled around, tail lashing, fur bristling, "Just this morning Rainleaper received a sign from StarClan. No one else would have realized what it meant but me. Rainleaper thought it was about a dog attack but t was about you. RiverClan has been growing increasingly weak since Crookedstar has fallen sick and both us and WindClan have been hunting past their borders because of it. But I fear one of these days will be Crooked star's last and Rowanblink will take over. I know him. He'll stop at nothing to get his revenge on us and WindClan. We need your help" She paused, catching her breath. "Houndspark, how'd you like to rejoin the clans?"

• Sad 1

"No, wait. This isn't about the prey anymore." She whirled around, tail lashing, fur bristling, "Just this morning Rainleaper received a sign from StarClan. No one else would have realized what it meant but me. Rainleaper thought it was about a dog attack but t was about you. RiverClan has been growing increasingly weak since Crookedstar has fallen sick and both us and WindClan have been hunting past their borders because of it. But I fear one of these days will be Crooked star's last and Rowanblink will take over. I know him. He'll stop at nothing to get his revenge on us and WindClan. We need your help" She paused, catching her breath. "Houndspark, how'd you like to rejoin the clans?"

"Uh- uhm? No? That seems like a horrible idea!" He seemed incredibly surprised. "I'm banned, not to mention I've still got a taste for blood thanks to this crystal thingy! Do the other clans know about this? What was the sign anyways? Seems a bit suspicious..." Houndspark was very obviously, and reasonably, skeptical. A good chunk of the forest was charred thanks to them, and now they're gonna be invited back just like that? What if it was a trap to truly get rid of him and the purple light emit once and for all? 

Just now, GreenTheGreat said:

"Uh- uhm? No? That seems like a horrible idea!" He seemed incredibly surprised. "I'm banned, not to mention I've still got a taste for blood thanks to this crystal thingy! Do the other clans know about this? What was the sign anyways? Seems a bit suspicious..." Houndspark was very obviously, and reasonably, skeptical. A good chunk of the forest was charred thanks to them, and now they're gonna be invited back just like that? What if it was a trap to truly get rid of him and the purple light emit once and for all? 

"None of the other clans have to know about this. I know how powerful you are and I only need you here long enough to get rid of Rowanblink." She seemed desperate, her tail swishing back and forth.

"None of the other clans have to know about this. I know how powerful you are and I only need you here long enough to get rid of Rowanblink." She seemed desperate, her tail swishing back and forth.

He sighed. "All right, all right. But if one of the clans gets burnt down, it's your fault. Just giving you a warning beforehand." She shrugged before continuing on to another question. "What about the other cats in shadowclan? Surely they won't like having me around." She paused. "Also, there may be a slight issue. I purposefully weakened myself so I didn't cause mass destruction again. I probably need a space to train up and stuff, a place where I won't burn the forest down." Houndspark had become way more self-aware during his time of exile. They knew what they were capable of, and didn't want to get themselves hurt with that power. Although, she still did yearn for that spotlight, that fame... That was the main thing driving her, the social power.

1 minute ago, GreenTheGreat said:

He sighed. "All right, all right. But if one of the clans gets burnt down, it's your fault. Just giving you a warning beforehand." She shrugged before continuing on to another question. "What about the other cats in shadowclan? Surely they won't like having me around." She paused. "Also, there may be a slight issue. I purposefully weakened myself so I didn't cause mass destruction again. I probably need a space to train up and stuff, a place where I won't burn the forest down." Houndspark had become way more self-aware during his time of exile. They knew what they were capable of, and didn't want to get themselves hurt with that power. Although, she still did yearn for that spotlight, that fame... That was the main thing driving her, the social power.

"We have a hollow you can train in. It's... mostly fireproof. I can get you a nest in the apprentice's den, but the warrior's den is completely full."

Just now, boolz said:

"We have a hollow you can train in. It's... mostly fireproof. I can get you a nest in the apprentice's den, but the warrior's den is completely full."

"that's fine with me. It's gotta be better than that old dusty cave." She smiled a bit. "Also, you think it'd be ok if I went to the healer's den a bit later? I'm not very good with herbs or sickness, and I'm pretty sure I should just get checked out to make sure I'm good." They commented.

(feel free to have daystar change hound's name at all if you want, though I'd prefer if the hound prefix was kept, it's fine any way!)

8 minutes ago, GreenTheGreat said:

"that's fine with me. It's gotta be better than that old dusty cave." She smiled a bit. "Also, you think it'd be ok if I went to the healer's den a bit later? I'm not very good with herbs or sickness, and I'm pretty sure I should just get checked out to make sure I'm good." They commented.

(feel free to have daystar change hound's name at all if you want, though I'd prefer if the hound prefix was kept, it's fine any way!)

"Okay, I'll have Rainleaper check you out." She signalled with her tail to show you that you were dismissed.

Just now, boolz said:

"Okay, I'll have Rainleaper check you out." She signalled with her tail to show you that you were dismissed.

Houndspark walked out. That was a surprising result... She expected to get her pelt ripped off and used as bedding, but now she was apart of shadowclan?... Houndspark wandered around the camp, trying to figure out what and where everything was.

3 minutes ago, GreenTheGreat said:

Houndspark walked out. That was a surprising result... She expected to get her pelt ripped off and used as bedding, but now she was apart of shadowclan?... Houndspark wandered around the camp, trying to figure out what and where everything was.

You noticed a hollow log with the scent of sage coming out of it. You assumed it was the medicine den, and you would find Rainleaper in there. 

Just now, boolz said:

You noticed a hollow log with the scent of sage coming out of it. You assumed it was the medicine den, and you would find Rainleaper in there. 

He walked towards it, peeking inside. They didn't walk in as to not get scratched by a medicine cat that didn't know who they were.

1 minute ago, GreenTheGreat said:

He walked towards it, peeking inside. They didn't walk in as to not get scratched by a medicine cat that didn't know who they were.

The den had multiple nests on the inside and a hole in the opposite side of the log opened to a cave that served as herb storage, you saw a cat pulling a thorn out of a fluffy cream-colored cat's paw that must have been the medicine cat. As you walked inside you got a better look and realized that the injured cat was Hollowbrook. Great.

Just now, boolz said:

The den had multiple nests on the inside and a hole in the opposite side of the log opened to a cave that served as herb storage, you saw a cat pulling a thorn out of a fluffy cream-colored cat's paw that must have been the medicine cat. As you walked inside you got a better look and realized that the injured cat was Hollowbrook. Great.

mmmmmmmm, how amazing. She didn't want to interact with Hollowbrook. They sat down and waited for the healer to notice them, as they didn't want to talk right now. 

1 minute ago, -Deleted- said:

( ...I forgot this existed 

( And because I forgot about this, can someone explain to me what all just happened while I was busy- 

3 minutes ago, GreenTheGreat said:

mmmmmmmm, how amazing. She didn't want to interact with Hollowbrook. They sat down and waited for the healer to notice them, as they didn't want to talk right now. 

Rainleaper finished putting some herbs on Hollowbrook's paw, before turning to you. "Ah, a newcomer. What brings you to my medicine den?" Hollowbrook turned around, noticing you for the first time. "Oh, this is the loner I picked up over by the caves! What did Daystar say to you?"

1 minute ago, -Deleted- said:

( And because I forgot about this, can someone explain to me what all just happened while I was busy- 

remake! all the info is in the first post i think

Just now, boolz said:

Rainleaper finished putting some herbs on Hollowbrook's paw, before turning to you. "Ah, a newcomer. What brings you to my medicine den?" Hollowbrook turned around, noticing you for the first time. "Oh, this is the loner I picked up over by the caves! What did Daystar say to you?"

"Daystar said I'll be staying here for the time being, so I just want to be checked out to make sure I don't spread sickness or anything. Plus I think I have some infected wounds." She said, shifting her weight weirdly

11 minutes ago, GreenTheGreat said:

"Daystar said I'll be staying here for the time being, so I just want to be checked out to make sure I don't spread sickness or anything. Plus I think I have some infected wounds." She said, shifting her weight weirdly

"There's an open nest right there," She said, pointing her tail. "I'll see to you once I'm done giving Hollowbrook the all clear."

22 hours ago, boolz said:

(are you alive?)

anyways,

im putting you in thunderclan because yes.

You awoke on the day of the gathering, nearly shivering with excitement. It was your first gathering as an apprentice and you could barely contain your excitement.

- yes I'm alive uwu-

Vervain, Could hardly wait. she was feeling a wave of excitement but nervousness.

'' what if I make a fool of myself In front of everyone?"

her head was clouded with thought, before  breaking out of that negative mindscape.

" its going to Be fine, Vervain you got this!"

she, Talked to herself for some words of encouragement.

1 hour ago, boolz said:

(you can resubmit a form)

Name: OwlPaw ( OwlFeather) 

Gender/pronouns: She/They

Ref/Appearance:1775097153_Screenshot2023-01-19101528.png.845b7a8dce57e8bb4043db89d4b54c77.png

Element: Air

Role: Apprentice

Sexuality: Straight

Shipping?: sure

Other: three words to describe them; Quiet, Sarcastic, Sometimes Funny. and She got the collar off the ground somewhere and she looked at it and was like " Ooooo mine now. HAHAH! SUCKERS" not really but that's how she felt. and when she put it on, she was a NEW WOMAN- I'm joking. but not really.  

Edit: Shes half blind

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Acatwithliteralguns said:

- yes I'm alive uwu-

Vervain, Could hardly wait. she was feeling a wave of excitement but nervousness.

'' what if I make a fool of myself In front of everyone?"

her head was clouded with thought, before  breaking out of that negative mindscape.

" its going to Be fine, Vervain you got this!"

she, Talked to herself for some words of encouragement.

You walked out of the apprentice den and everything was going on as normal. Had they forgotten all about the gathering later that night?!? You looked around for your mentor, Kindlenight, you spotted them coming out of the warriors den, their black pelt fluffed up by the wind.

24 minutes ago, -Deleted- said:

Name: OwlPaw ( OwlFeather) 

Gender/pronouns: She/They

Ref/Appearance:1775097153_Screenshot2023-01-19101528.png.845b7a8dce57e8bb4043db89d4b54c77.png

Element: Air

Role: Apprentice

Sexuality: Straight

Shipping?: sure

Other: three words to describe them; Quiet, Sarcastic, Sometimes Funny. and She got the collar off the ground somewhere and she looked at it and was like " Ooooo mine now. HAHAH! SUCKERS" not really but that's how she felt. and when she put it on, she was a NEW WOMAN- I'm joking. but not really.  

Edit: Shes half blind

(throwing you into windclan)

You were on the dawn patrol with your mentor, Dovesky, she had just come back from the nursery as her kits were just made into apprentices. You were patrolling the RiverClan border and were about to cross over to hunt. The border scent was so faint you could hardly tell it was there, and WindClan scent was all over on the RiverClan side.