Stray Fawn Community

℘⌾ᨰׁׅꫀׁׅܻꭈׁׅ ⌾⨍ ꫀׁׅܻᥣׁׅ֪ꫀׁׅܻ ꩇׁׅ݊ꫀׁׅܻꪀׁׅtׁׅ꯱ׁׅ֒ (ꭈׁׅꫀׁׅܻ ꩇׁׅ݊ɑׁׅ֮ƙׁׅ֑ꫀׁׅܻ) warrior cats rp/sim

ap0110

32 minutes ago, GreenTheGreat said:

She nodded, going to lay down and rest. 

She finished up with Hollowbrook and they bounded out of the den, waving their tail at you. Rainleaper walked over to you, sighing, "They're a bit much sometimes aren't they?"

1 minute ago, boolz said:

(throwing you into windclan)

You were on the dawn patrol with your mentor, Dovesky, she had just come back from the nursery as her kits were just made into apprentices. You were patrolling the RiverClan border and were about to cross over to hunt. The border scent was so faint you could hardly tell it was there, and WindClan scent was all over on the RiverClan side.

All Owlpaw did was study everyones movements and mimicked everything, even if it was small and unimportant. 

10 minutes ago, boolz said:

She finished up with Hollowbrook and they bounded out of the den, waving their tail at you. Rainleaper walked over to you, sighing, "They're a bit much sometimes aren't they?"

"Yea I can see that." Houndspark said, nodding their head slightly in agreement.

15 minutes ago, -Deleted- said:

All Owlpaw did was study everyones movements and mimicked everything, even if it was small and unimportant. 

Dovesky signalled with her tail, "There's a water vole over there. Go and catch it." You crossed over RiverClan's border as you neared the vole.

9 minutes ago, GreenTheGreat said:

"Yea I can see that." Houndspark said, nodding their head slightly in agreement.

"They've always been like that. Ever since they were a little kit. I hope you'll get to know them better, they don't have many friends." She started to address your wounds, wrapping bandages and mixing poultices. "You should be all patched up. Come back tomorrow and I'll replace your bandages."

28 minutes ago, boolz said:

You walked out of the apprentice den and everything was going on as normal. Had they forgotten all about the gathering later that night?!? You looked around for your mentor, Kindlenight, you spotted them coming out of the warriors den, their black pelt fluffed up by the wind.

She, looked at everyone in a confused manner.

" No, way. Did everyone forget about the gathering?"

she felt a bit disappointed, but angry as well

" whatever, I'm going to Bother kindle now"

she sprinted to kindle.

1 minute ago, boolz said:

"They've always been like that. Ever since they were a little kit. I hope you'll get to know them better, they don't have many friends." She started to address your wounds, wrapping bandages and mixing poultices. "You should be all patched up. Come back tomorrow and I'll replace your bandages."

mentally, she groaned out of annoyance. They didn't want to get to know Hollowbrook! But they had to build relationships with shadowclan.... "Alright, thank you." He mewed, padding out of the den to look around the camp some more.

Just now, Acatwithliteralguns said:

She, looked at everyone in a confused manner.

" No, way. Did everyone forget about the gathering?"

she felt a bit disappointed, but angry as well

" whatever, I'm going to Bother kindle now"

she sprinted to kindle.

They spotted you coming, and smiled warmly. "All excited about your first gathering, huh? Don't worry about everyone else. They don't know how important this gathering is for you."

2 minutes ago, GreenTheGreat said:

mentally, she groaned out of annoyance. They didn't want to get to know Hollowbrook! But they had to build relationships with shadowclan.... "Alright, thank you." He mewed, padding out of the den to look around the camp some more.

You spotted Daystar talking to Bumblegaze, the deputy, outside of her den. Hollowbrook was sharing tongues with another warrior by the elder's den, and multiple kits were wrestling outside the apprentices' den.

Just now, boolz said:

You spotted Daystar talking to Bumblegaze, the deputy, outside of her den. Hollowbrook was sharing tongues with another warrior by the elder's den, and multiple kits were wrestling outside the apprentices' den.

Houndspark looked around and eventually laid on a rock that had a little bit of sunlight shining on it, trying to warm herself up in this shady camp.

Just now, boolz said:

They spotted you coming, and smiled warmly. "All excited about your first gathering, huh? Don't worry about everyone else. They don't know how important this gathering is for you."

She, bounded up to Kindlenight.

" I know, its just.. everyone is pretending like there isn't some big Meeting, that we have once every Full moon.."

her ears pointed backwards, as her gaze started to slowly swift downwards to the Ground.

Just now, GreenTheGreat said:

Houndspark looked around and eventually laid on a rock that had a little bit of sunlight shining on it, trying to warm herself up in this shady camp.

One of the four kits in the camp timidly approached you. "Are you the new clanmate everyones been talking about? My name's... Nettlekit"

Just now, Acatwithliteralguns said:

She, bounded up to Kindlenight.

" I know, its just.. everyone is pretending like there isn't some big Meeting, that we have once every Full moon.."

her ears pointed backwards, as her gaze started to slowly swift downwards to the Ground.

"This gathering is going to be extra important with all the tension surrounding RiverClan" They swished their tail, "Would you like to go hunting with me?"

Just now, boolz said:

One of the four kits in the camp timidly approached you. "Are you the new clanmate everyones been talking about? My name's... Nettlekit"

"yea, guess I am, hello kit. I'm Houndspark. But I'm not sure if Daystar is going to change my name at all.." He said. This kit was quiet, they liked that.

Just now, GreenTheGreat said:

"yea, guess I am, hello kit. I'm Houndspark. But I'm not sure if Daystar is going to change my name at all.." He said. This kit was quiet, they liked that.

"Houndspark... That's a nice name, she shouldn't change it." She shifted on her paws. "C- can I tell you something?"

17 minutes ago, boolz said:

Dovesky signalled with her tail, "There's a water vole over there. Go and catch it." You crossed over RiverClan's border as you neared the vole.

Owlpaw dug their Claws into the vole and waited for it to die before bringing it back to Dovesky 

2 minutes ago, GreenTheGreat said:

"Thank you, and of course." She said, moving around in the sunlight.

"W- well, all my littermates are so excited to be warriors, they're always play fighting or pretending to invade other clans, and my mother, she's always talking to me about how she's so excited to see what a warrior i'll become. B- but," She lowered her voice to a whisper, "I dont want to be a warrior. I want to be a medicine cat! Just like Rainleaper."

3 minutes ago, -Deleted- said:

Owlpaw dug their Claws into the vole and waited for it to die before bringing it back to Dovesky 

"Good. Very clean kill. Let's bring it back to camp now." As you turned and crossed back over the border, you thought you saw a pair of eyes peering out from the trees on RiverClan's side, but when you looked back, they were gone. You shivered. It must have just been your imagination.

Just now, boolz said:

"W- well, all my littermates are so excited to be warriors, they're always play fighting or pretending to invade other clans, and my mother, she's always talking to me about how she's so excited to see what a warrior i'll become. B- but," She lowered her voice to a whisper, "I dont want to be a warrior. I want to be a medicine cat! Just like Rainleaper."

(holy crap Nettlekit is one of my favorite characters in this now she's such a scrimblo)

Houndspark laughed a bit. "Well then, I say go talk to Rainleaper, I'm sure they'd love some help. Plus, you can't let other cats dictate your life, you have to do what you want to."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GreenTheGreat said:

(holy crap Nettlekit is one of my favorite characters in this now she's such a scrimblo)

Houndspark laughed a bit. "Well then, I say go talk to Rainleaper, I'm sure they'd love some help. Plus, you can't let other cats dictate your life, you have to do what you want to."

Nettlekit lowered her eyes, thinking about what you'd said. "Hmm, you're right! Thanks Houndspark!" She bounded off to the medicine den, tail swishing happily.

3 minutes ago, boolz said:

"Good. Very clean kill. Let's bring it back to camp now." As you turned and crossed back over the border, you thought you saw a pair of eyes peering out from the trees on RiverClan's side, but when you looked back, they were gone. You shivered. It must have just been your imagination.

Owlpaw quickly got back to doveskys side and ignored what she just saw. Or atleast tried to. They started to focus on her new kill, her accomplishment. 

Just now, boolz said:

Nettlekit lowered her eyes, thinking about what you'd said. "Hmm, you're right! Thanks Houndspark!" She bounded off to the medicine den, tail swishing happily.

"wow, I'm already helping out. This shouldn't be too hard." They said, rolling onto their back in the sunlight. 

2 minutes ago, -Deleted- said:

Owlpaw quickly got back to doveskys side and ignored what she just saw. Or atleast tried to. They started to focus on her new kill, her accomplishment. 

Once you reached camp, you dropped the vole on the fresh kill pile. Dovesky was off at the apprentices' den checking on her kits.

3 minutes ago, GreenTheGreat said:

"wow, I'm already helping out. This shouldn't be too hard." They said, rolling onto their back in the sunlight. 

The sun warmed your stomach fur. After a few minutes in the warmth, a shadow fell over you.