Stray Fawn Community

℘⌾ᨰׁׅꫀׁׅܻꭈׁׅ ⌾⨍ ꫀׁׅܻᥣׁׅ֪ꫀׁׅܻ ꩇׁׅ݊ꫀׁׅܻꪀׁׅtׁׅ꯱ׁׅ֒ (ꭈׁׅꫀׁׅܻ ꩇׁׅ݊ɑׁׅ֮ƙׁׅ֑ꫀׁׅܻ) warrior cats rp/sim

ap0110

1 minute ago, GreenTheGreat said:

They opened their eyes to see what was blocking the light. 

You saw Bumblegaze standing over you. "We'll have a ceremony later today welcoming you into the clan. Just thought I'd let you know so you arent surprised by it."

7 minutes ago, boolz said:

Once you reached camp, you dropped the vole on the fresh kill pile. Dovesky was off at the apprentices' den checking on her kits.

They looked around and flicked her tail, then sat against a rock. She couldn't get those eyes out of her head, that dreadful feeling. She kept thinking about them and wondered what they could be or why they were looking at them specifically. Or maybe they weren't looking at her and just watching everything. She still felt like she was the main focus and that startled her the most. 

1 minute ago, boolz said:

You saw Bumblegaze standing over you. "We'll have a ceremony later today welcoming you into the clan. Just thought I'd let you know so you arent surprised by it."

"thank you, anything I can do right now so I'm not just laying around?" He asked, rolling back over.

1 minute ago, -Deleted- said:

They looked around and flicked her tail, then sat against a rock. She couldn't get those eyes out of her head, that dreadful feeling. She kept thinking about them and wondered what they could be or why they were looking at them specifically. Or maybe they weren't looking at her and just watching everything. She still felt like she was the main focus and that startled her the most. 

The deputy,Briarnose, approached you, "Hey Owlpaw! Raindance twisted his paw so he won't be coming to the gathering. Would you like to take his place?"

2 minutes ago, GreenTheGreat said:

"thank you, anything I can do right now so I'm not just laying around?" He asked, rolling back over.

"All the apprentices are out training. I can show you the 'fireproof' hollow Daystar mentioned so you can do some of your own."

2 minutes ago, boolz said:

"All the apprentices are out training. I can show you the 'fireproof' hollow Daystar mentioned so you can do some of your own."

"Alright, sounds good." She said, stretching and getting up to follow Bumblegaze.

"Alright, sounds good." She said, stretching and getting up to follow Bumblegaze.

She led you outside the camp, and after a couple minutes of walking you reached the hollow, "I'll leave you to it" Bumblegaze said, turning around and leaving.

Just now, boolz said:

She led you outside the camp, and after a couple minutes of walking you reached the hollow, "I'll leave you to it" Bumblegaze said, turning around and leaving.

Houndspark looked around before going to mess with the foliage around the hollow. He was attempting to make it a bit safer.

Just now, GreenTheGreat said:

Houndspark looked around before going to mess with the foliage around the hollow. He was attempting to make it a bit safer.

After removing some shrubs and branches, you felt satisfied with your work, and wondered how you should start training.

After removing some shrubs and branches, you felt satisfied with your work, and wondered how you should start training.

She knew how to start. He practiced launching and aiming fireballs. They felt joy seeing the dark purple flames once again.

3 minutes ago, GreenTheGreat said:

She knew how to start. He practiced launching and aiming fireballs. They felt joy seeing the dark purple flames once again.

At first you could only them a couple feet, and your accuracy was mediocre at best, but by the time the sun started to set, you could launch fireballs across the hollow and your accuracy was much better.

2 minutes ago, boolz said:

At first you could only them a couple feet, and your accuracy was mediocre at best, but by the time the sun started to set, you could launch fireballs across the hollow and your accuracy was much better.

This felt familiar, and it was nice. Houndspark decided it would be a good idea to head back to camp, and confidently padded back. 

20 minutes ago, boolz said:

The deputy,Briarnose, approached you, "Hey Owlpaw! Raindance twisted his paw so he won't be coming to the gathering. Would you like to take his place?"

She nodded " Sure, No problem!"  

This felt familiar, and it was nice. Houndspark decided it would be a good idea to head back to camp, and confidently padded back. 

As you walked back into camp, Daystar caught your eye and walked over to the shadestone, "All cats old enough to lurk in the shadows, gather under shadestone!"

Just now, boolz said:

As you walked back into camp, Daystar caught your eye and walked over to the shadestone, "All cats old enough to lurk in the shadows, gather under shadestone!"

Houndspark joined them, padding over to the rock and sitting amidst the crowd.

Houndspark joined them, padding over to the rock and sitting amidst the crowd.

"As you may have noticed, we have a new warrior among us (ඞ)," She beckoned you forwards, "Houndspark, a former rogue, has decided to join our clan. They will be training among you while they recover from injuries." 

"As you may have noticed, we have a new warrior among us (ඞ)," She beckoned you forwards, "Houndspark, a former rogue, has decided to join our clan. They will be training among you while they recover from injuries." 

(OMG HOUNDSPARK IS AMOGUSREAL)

They stood up and nodded, hoping nobody recognized her or her name. He loved the spotlight, but wanted to have good relationships with this new clan.

• Paw up 1

4 minutes ago, -Deleted- said:

Owlpaw looked towards the woods and flicked her ears.

There was no sign of the eyes, but you still got an uncomfortable feeling from them.

(OMG HOUNDSPARK IS AMOGUSREAL)

They stood up and nodded, hoping nobody recognized her or her name. He loved the spotlight, but wanted to have good relationships with this new clan.

You didnt notice anything unusual, other than Hollowbrook and Nettlekit cheering just a bit louder than everyone else.

3 minutes ago, boolz said:

There was no sign of the eyes, but you still got an uncomfortable feeling from them.

She thought about telling someone about them, maybe she should. She looked for the clan leader ( whoever their name was)