Stray Fawn Community

℘⌾ᨰׁׅꫀׁׅܻꭈׁׅ ⌾⨍ ꫀׁׅܻᥣׁׅ֪ꫀׁׅܻ ꩇׁׅ݊ꫀׁׅܻꪀׁׅtׁׅ꯱ׁׅ֒ (ꭈׁׅꫀׁׅܻ ꩇׁׅ݊ɑׁׅ֮ƙׁׅ֑ꫀׁׅܻ) warrior cats rp/sim

ap0110

4 minutes ago, GreenTheGreat said:

She smiled warmly at this. Having cats that liked her felt good.

After the ceremony was over, all the cats started preparing for the gathering. Nettlekit walked up to you. "I wish I were going to the gathering. I'm still too young to even be an apprentice."

3 minutes ago, -Deleted- said:

She thought about telling someone about them, maybe she should. She looked for the clan leader ( whoever their name was) 

Woodstar was just finishing talking to Briarnose, and you caught his eye.

1 minute ago, boolz said:

After the ceremony was over, all the cats started preparing for the gathering. Nettlekit walked up to you. "I wish I were going to the gathering. I'm still too young to even be an apprentice."

"Well, you'll get to go soon enough. Just give it time." She mewed.

Just now, GreenTheGreat said:

"Well, you'll get to go soon enough. Just give it time." She mewed.

"Yeah, I guess. Only two more moons to go." She walked off to go brag to her littermates about her new friend.

3 minutes ago, boolz said:

Woodstar was just finishing talking to Briarnose, and you caught his eye.

Owlpaw patiently waited for Woodstar to finish his conversation and kept a distance to try and not disturb them. Her small stub of a tail twitched.

2 minutes ago, -Deleted- said:

Owlpaw patiently waited for Woodstar to finish his conversation and kept a distance to try and not disturb them. Her small stub of a tail twitched.

He finished talking and walked over to you. "I noticed you were watching me. Is there something you'd like to discuss?"

2 minutes ago, GreenTheGreat said:

She huffed a bit, going to set up a nest for herself.

As you were working, you thought about Hollowbrook, you wondered where they were, you hadnt seen them since the ceremony.

6 minutes ago, boolz said:

He finished talking and walked over to you. "I noticed you were watching me. Is there something you'd like to discuss?"

" Yes, there is.. im sorry if this is wasting your time, but while I was with Dovesky on patrol I thought I saw something watching me. Everytime I look into the woods, I can't get the feeling out of me. I really thing that there's something in there watching us and I think it needs to be checked out.. or something- it could be my imagination but I doubt it. " she raised her neck and her right ear flicked out of her urgency. 

8 minutes ago, GreenTheGreat said:

They looked around the camp, trying to find them.

You noticed them leaving camp. they kept looking behind them, as if hiding something.

3 minutes ago, -Deleted- said:

" Yes, there is.. im sorry if this is wasting your time, but while I was with Dovesky on patrol I thought I saw something watching me. Everytime I look into the woods, I can't get the feeling out of me. I really thing that there's something in there watching us and I think it needs to be checked out.. or something- it could be my imagination but I doubt it. " she raised her neck and her right ear flicked out of her urgency. 

Woodstar listened attentively. "Okay, I'll send a patrol to check it out. Would you like to be included in it?"

5 minutes ago, boolz said:

Woodstar listened attentively. "Okay, I'll send a patrol to check it out. Would you like to be included in it?"

She thought for a moment, she was unsettled by it but she also wanted to know what it was " Yes Please, Thank you."

24 minutes ago, GreenTheGreat said:

Oh, this could be good practice... Houndspark slinked after them, spying to see what they were doing.

You followed them back towards the cave where you had first met.

6 hours ago, boolz said:

You surveyed the other warriors on the dawn patrol. There was Badgernight, who was relatively annoying but bearable, Cypresspaw, who was an energetic apprentice, with her mentor, Rocklight, a senior warrior who was on the cusp of retirement to the elders den, and lastly, Riverflower who was the ex medicine cat before she was found to have had kits with a warrior. You started to leave the camp with the patrol, and you could feel the nip of the cold leaf-bare wind through your fur.

He continued to fret about Crookedstar's condition in his head. I have to protect my leader. 

On the patrol, he smelled something weird, but he couldn't tell what. "Guys, I smell something weird." He told the group. "Maybe it's Badgernight?" He joked. 

(sorry i took so long i was in hell i mean school)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, -Deleted- said:

She thought for a moment, she was unsettled by it but she also wanted to know what it was " Yes Please, Thank you."

"Alright, I'll have Raggedwhisker and Steampaw join you. As welll as Crickettail and... Cloudsky."

26 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

He continued to fret about Crookedstar's condition in his head. I have to protect my leader. 

On the patrol, he smelled something weird, but he couldn't tell what. "Guys, I smell something weird." He told the group. "Maybe it's Badgernight?" He joked. 

(sorry i took so long i was in hell i mean school)

Rocklight and Riverflower stifled laughs, while Badgernight glared at you, "Very funny. But I smell that too. Let's follow the scent."

Just now, GreenTheGreat said:

They kept on stalking after them, trying to figure out what they were doing

They continued walking past your cave until they came upon a group of about four or five caves.

35 minutes ago, boolz said:

"Alright, I'll have Raggedwhisker and Steampaw join you. As welll as Crickettail and... Cloudsky."

She nodded, walked away to a large rock, and layed on it. Watching everything. 

2 hours ago, boolz said:

Rocklight and Riverflower stifled laughs, while Badgernight glared at you, "Very funny. But I smell that too. Let's follow the scent."

They followed the scent. Salmonrush tried to be as silent as possible, to not alert whatever they had smelled.

20 hours ago, boolz said:

"This gathering is going to be extra important with all the tension surrounding RiverClan" They swished their tail, "Would you like to go hunting with me?"

Vervain Looked back at her Noisy camp, and turned her gaze to Her mentor.

" I Guess, Hunting wouldn't be so bad"

her paws perplexed and softened after being so tense.

" I'm ready!"

17 hours ago, -Deleted- said:

She nodded, walked away to a large rock, and layed on it. Watching everything. 

You noticed the patrol getting ready to leave.