Stray Fawn Community

℘⌾ᨰׁׅꫀׁׅܻꭈׁׅ ⌾⨍ ꫀׁׅܻᥣׁׅ֪ꫀׁׅܻ ꩇׁׅ݊ꫀׁׅܻꪀׁׅtׁׅ꯱ׁׅ֒ (ꭈׁׅꫀׁׅܻ ꩇׁׅ݊ɑׁׅ֮ƙׁׅ֑ꫀׁׅܻ) warrior cats rp/sim

ap0110

17 hours ago, GreenTheGreat said:

oh? he thought. He kept spying. 

They seemed to be calling something out, and after a few minutes three cats came out of the caves. They looked to be rogues, but Hollowbrook was addressing them as if they were old friends.

15 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

They followed the scent. Salmonrush tried to be as silent as possible, to not alert whatever they had smelled.

As you neared the WindClan border, the scent grew stronger. After a bit of searching, you found a dead vole, rotting, with WindClan scent all over it.

1 hour ago, Acatwithliteralguns said:

Vervain Looked back at her Noisy camp, and turned her gaze to Her mentor.

" I Guess, Hunting wouldn't be so bad"

her paws perplexed and softened after being so tense.

" I'm ready!"

Kestrelnight led the way out of camp, and you could see their tail swishing with excitement. It wasn't very often that you hunted with them. Most of the time it was border patrols or battle training.

54 minutes ago, boolz said:

You noticed the patrol getting ready to leave.

She hopped off of her rock and went over to the patrol. She still felt uneasy, but her curiosity easily overpowered her dread. 

1 hour ago, boolz said:

They seemed to be calling something out, and after a few minutes three cats came out of the caves. They looked to be rogues, but Hollowbrook was addressing them as if they were old friends.

Houndspark's fur was on edge as she became as quiet and low as possible, trying to hear them.

2 hours ago, boolz said:

As you neared the WindClan border, the scent grew stronger. After a bit of searching, you found a dead vole, rotting, with WindClan scent all over it.

"WindClan." He hissed under their breath. "Those thieves. Can't they hunt in their own territory or something???" 

He began crouching. "Well, how about we steal right back from them?" They looked at the patrol to see their opinions.

On 1/19/2023 at 9:49 AM, boolz said:

"No, wait. This isn't about the prey anymore." She whirled around, tail lashing, fur bristling, "Just this morning Rainleaper received a sign from StarClan. No one else would have realized what it meant but me. Rainleaper thought it was about a dog attack but t was about you. RiverClan has been growing increasingly weak since Crookedstar has fallen sick and both us and WindClan have been hunting past their borders because of it. But I fear one of these days will be Crooked star's last and Rowanblink will take over. I know him. He'll stop at nothing to get his revenge on us and WindClan. We need your help" She paused, catching her breath. "Houndspark, how'd you like to rejoin the clans?"

(wait why are wind and shadowclan taking riverclan's prey if riverclan is weak? isnt there a rule that says the clans cant let another clan be in severe danger?)

3 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

(wait why are wind and shadowclan taking riverclan's prey if riverclan is weak? isnt there a rule that says the clans cant let another clan be in severe danger?)

(yeah but it's leafbare so no one cares)

• Paw up 1

1 hour ago, -Deleted- said:

She hopped off of her rock and went over to the patrol. She still felt uneasy, but her curiosity easily overpowered her dread. 

Crickettail was the first to notice you, "Oh hi Owlpaw! I hear youre the one who's sent us on this patrol!" He swished his tail, "I hope we'll find something cool! It's been ages since anything interesting happened here."

1 hour ago, GreenTheGreat said:

Houndspark's fur was on edge as she became as quiet and low as possible, trying to hear them.

You could only hear bits and pieces, "been so long"... "should come back" ... "clan life"

12 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"WindClan." He hissed under their breath. "Those thieves. Can't they hunt in their own territory or something???" 

He began crouching. "Well, how about we steal right back from them?" They looked at the patrol to see their opinions.

Badgernight and Rocklight nodded agreeably, but Cypresspaw and Riverflower seemed a bit unsure. Rocklight spoke up, "Let's put it to a vote."

Just now, boolz said:

Badgernight and Rocklight nodded agreeably, but Cypresspaw and Riverflower seemed a bit unsure. Rocklight spoke up, "Let's put it to a vote."

"I say yes." They said. "Maybe just to poke them in the side a little. We won't be there for long."

9 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

I have literally read nothing of this rp, but I'm just commenting to remind everyone that the 'o' in the title, is in fact, an Amogus. 

i'm gonna change that <33333

• ap0110 changed the title to ℘⌾ᨰׁׅꫀׁׅܻꭈׁׅ ⌾⨍ ꫀׁׅܻᥣׁׅ֪ꫀׁׅܻ ꩇׁׅ݊ꫀׁׅܻꪀׁׅtׁׅ꯱ׁׅ֒ (ꭈׁׅꫀׁׅܻ ꩇׁׅ݊ɑׁׅ֮ƙׁׅ֑ꫀׁׅܻ) warrior cats rp/sim
19 minutes ago, boolz said:

Crickettail was the first to notice you, "Oh hi Owlpaw! I hear youre the one who's sent us on this patrol!" He swished his tail, "I hope we'll find something cool! It's been ages since anything interesting happened here."

Owlpaw slowly nodded. " I didn't expect anyone to do anything about it." They looked at the ground and at the sky. Anywhere but the woods. 

15 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"I say yes." They said. "Maybe just to poke them in the side a little. We won't be there for long."

Badgernight spoke next, "I say yes as well." Then Rocklight, "It's a yes for me." Cypresspaw hesitated a little, "I guess... sure."

1 minute ago, -Deleted- said:

Owlpaw slowly nodded. " I didn't expect anyone to do anything about it." They looked at the ground and at the sky. Anywhere but the woods. 

Streampaw spoke up, "Are we leaving yet?"

3 minutes ago, boolz said:

Streampaw spoke up, "Are we leaving yet?"

Owlpaw looked at Streampaw, then towarda whoever was leading the patrol.

Just now, -Deleted- said:

Owlpaw looked at Streampaw, then towarda whoever was leading the patrol.

Raggedwhisker looked back at them, "We can go now... if everyone's here."

2 minutes ago, boolz said:

Raggedwhisker looked back at them, "We can go now... if everyone's here."

Owlpaws tail twitched with excitement. She was feeling every emotion, she wanted to find whatever was out there. 

4 minutes ago, -Deleted- said:

Owlpaws tail twitched with excitement. She was feeling every emotion, she wanted to find whatever was out there. 

Raggedwhisker led the way towards WindClan territory Cloudsky bringing up the rear.

2 minutes ago, boolz said:

Raggedwhisker led the way towards WindClan territory Cloudsky bringing up the rear.

Owlpaw studied her surroundings, and listened to the ambiance for any clues as to what was out there. 

7 minutes ago, -Deleted- said:

Owlpaw studied her surroundings, and listened to the ambiance for any clues as to what was out there. 

You noticed nothing. You wondered if you should cross the border.

16 minutes ago, boolz said:

You noticed nothing. You wondered if you should cross the border.

They stood on their side of the boarder and looked out onto the other side. She put a paw out and slowly stepped onto the other side without thinking.