Stray Fawn Community

ok so what happened while i was gone

Goggles-kun

I think I remember seeing you around at some point. Anyway, welcome back!

I was gone for like 7 months and just came back this month. 

Lots and lots of warrior cats, from niche playthroughs, to rps, to other WCs games. Forum wars, such as fawn v deltarune which culminated in the fawn v deltarune hunger games. Some cool new rps in off topic!

welcome back! I've been moderately inactive here, just reading some posts and making my own here and there, I've mostly moved my social life to discord xD the niche forums are 95% dead and most of our members are newbies who came here because they googled "wings of fire bases" and someone's post here came up in the results

• Haha 3
  • Paw up 1

Also a lot of the original members have left.

I know Renio, Silverhowl, Magicmoons, and Aetherskye are in discord now and don’t come here or if they do they just lurk around. Georgie only comes around sporadically. Idk what’s been of Bostonlobstah, last saw them in discord well over a year ago. Idk what’s been of that other mod that had the tiger pfp, I forgot their name nuuuu. Basil just stopped coming online one day and never came back  :’ (

Idk what’s been of a bunch of the other members since I was away from SFS a couple times too

3 hours ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

we need to revive the niche forums

16 hours ago, Nuclear fawn said:

The state of things:8C4EFB09-D3AA-441D-9D13-0C463FF924EC.thumb.jpeg.82d320a8a5914fd7ce43fd3e92a6c6fa.jpeg

/j /lh

Old SFS was kinda like hell but fun 

Your right they are actually so dead right now

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2022 at 9:14 AM, Nuclear fawn said:

Also a lot of the original members have left.

I know Renio, Silverhowl, Magicmoons, and Aetherskye are in discord now and don’t come here or if they do they just lurk around. Georgie only comes around sporadically. Idk what’s been of Bostonlobstah, last saw them in discord well over a year ago. Idk what’s been of that other mod that had the tiger pfp, I forgot their name nuuuu. Basil just stopped coming online one day and never came back  :’ (

Idk what’s been of a bunch of the other members since I was away from SFS a couple times too

i wonder who georgie is i havn't talked to her in so long 😔 /j