Stray Fawn Community

Strangers homethread for art + random stuff

Stranger

So uh basically I'll just post my art here from time to time, sometimes it's niche related, sometimes it's not. I'll post cool niche screenshots and maybe cool movies I'm watching. Basically where I'll dump all my stuff that nobody wants elsewhere. 

1 minute ago, YourLocalStranger said:

First proper thing I drew on my current drawing pad

IMG_20220628_141906.thumb.jpg.a595bd6f8aadd8d174a834169f22bd71.jpg

(this is actually cringe now that I think of it, like what it took me two seconds to think somethings cringe) 

Also if you guys haven't watched The Secret of Kells, Wolfwalkers, Song Of The Sea (in my opinion the best one) or The Breadwinner (this one's actually pretty sad) , all of you go watch them right now. They're the best animated movies I've ever seen and they're all made by the same animation studio, Cartoon Saloon. 

3 hours ago, Impersonation of cucumbers said:

Wait, my silly little tutorial actually helped??? :0

Also nice shading!

Yup it did! 

And thanks, I've been working on my shading

• Like 1

2 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Also I can't play videogames during the week (that includes niche) so I guess I'll just die lmao

oof... 

my dad made a thing called no electronic thursday where every thursday I couldnt use any electronic devices 

evenually the rule would fade out of existence and then my dad would bring it back for no reason and then repeat

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

oof... 

my dad made a thing called no electronic thursday where every thursday I couldnt use any electronic devices 

evenually the rule would fade out of existence and then my dad would bring it back for no reason and then repeat

Wow that sounds.... Really ineffective 

On 11/7/2022 at 3:16 AM, YourLocalStranger said:

Also if you guys haven't watched The Secret of Kells, Wolfwalkers, Song Of The Sea (in my opinion the best one) or The Breadwinner (this one's actually pretty sad) , all of you go watch them right now. They're the best animated movies I've ever seen and they're all made by the same animation studio, Cartoon Saloon. 

I wanna watch those but idk where i can :< 

7 hours ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

I wanna watch those but idk where i can :< 

I'm  sorry I don't really know either. We bought two discs when they released, and pirated the other two (illegal I know) 

14 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

I know that you can find the secret of Kells and the breadwinner on youtube but idk about the other 2

Ik that wolfwalkers is on apple tv but I know that my parents aren't gonna waste their money on that, especially since we already have netflix, disney+, and sling