Stray Fawn Community

Strangers homethread for art + random stuff

Stranger

18 minutes ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

i think some of that might have been me lol

yeah some of it was you and the other half was someone reacting to my playthrough post by post lmao (also if you are reading this person who reacted to my playthrough pls dont stop, I like knowing that people read and enjoy my story)

16 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

YOU ARE SO LUCKY I NEED MORE NOTIFICATIONS SO IVE FOLLOWED, LIKE, 500000000000000000000000000 PPL AND ITS NOT ENOUGH

Most days I only get like 9 lol, this is a freak accident.

Just now, YourLocalStranger said:

Me listening to this song while drawing a peaceful forest meadow with two nichelings in it:

'Wow this is so calming and not distracting me at all'

The slay is too hard I can't concentrate

I LOVE THIS SONG BC ITS FROM LITTLEBIGPLANET 2

BUT ALSO IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SONG IT SOUNDS KIND OF LIKE A SAD APOCALYPSE WORLD WHERE EVERYONE IS DEAD AND THERES JUST A FEW PEOPLE LEFT AND ALL THE CITIES OF OLD HAVE CRUMBLED AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS FLOAT THROUGH THE EMPTY STREETS, MARVELLING AT A BROKEN WORLD. (and you have to use the sewer system to get around, idk its kind of a wierd vibe)

5 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

I LOVE THIS SONG BC ITS FROM LITTLEBIGPLANET 2

BUT ALSO IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SONG IT SOUNDS KIND OF LIKE A SAD APOCALYPSE WORLD WHERE EVERYONE IS DEAD AND THERES JUST A FEW PEOPLE LEFT AND ALL THE CITIES OF OLD HAVE CRUMBLED AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS FLOAT THROUGH THE EMPTY STREETS, MARVELLING AT A BROKEN WORLD. (and you have to use the sewer system to get around, idk its kind of a wierd vibe)

please dont tell me Im the only one, please

GUYS PLS HELP I NEED TO DO A PODCAST EPISODE (only like 2 minutes long thank god) FOR MY CBA AT SCHOOL I WILL DIE.

Im gonna do It about baking or something like that because its short and not cringe.

21 hours ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

oh crap i have no ideas for u im so sorry

Its ok if I die all my best friends will be invited to my funeral (which is you and that one minecraft creeper plushie I had since I was like 6)

At my funeral the only music we are going to play is 'stayin alive' and we are also going to tie my body to the ceiling fan and throw confetti down at the people gathered. Everyone gets to dance on my casket and whoever dances the goofiest wins the ultimate prize, that wierd rusted 5 cents coin that I have that you can barely see the 5 printed on it. 

1 hour ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Guys Im going to have my braces done in like 5 minutes wish me luck 

Also im gonna rank this as one of the more uncomfortable experiences I've had so far in my life. (aka my teeth are so wierd I'm in pain /hj) 

I kinda want to do one of those I'll draw your oc's things, but also my motivation to draw left me a couple of weeks ago and shows no sign of returning. 

BUT I ALSO REALLY WANT TO DO IT. 

Just now, YourLocalStranger said:

I kinda want to do one of those I'll draw your oc's things, but also my motivation to draw left me a couple of weeks ago and shows no sign of returning. 

BUT I ALSO REALLY WANT TO DO IT. 

Tell me if I should do it. Anyone who reads this dumpster fire. I need your help.