Stray Fawn Community

Strangers homethread for art + random stuff

Stranger

You know the way earlier I said I had problems with eating? 

Well I think me and my family have figured out what it is. A gluten sensitivity. A literal gluten sensitivity 💀. That would also explain how I'm so ungodly thin, like you can see my ribs, it's because my body can't process the good nutrients bc I keep eating gluten. Anyways I've been going on a gluten free diet for a little while, and I actually feel a lot better, and my anxiety isn't as bad anymore either! 

• Like 4

On 8/27/2023 at 5:33 PM, Andromeda_ said:

ONE OF US

Btw could you delete this because in the quote it has a drawing I made a little while ago. I deleted the drawing because I don't like it anymore lmao (as in if I ever met that dude in real life he would 100% be annoying)

55 minutes ago, Stranger said:

Btw could you delete this because in the quote it has a drawing I made a little while ago. I deleted the drawing because I don't like it anymore lmao (as in if I ever met that dude in real life he would 100% be annoying)

You could just edit his personality or make a new fursona lol- (i'll delete the comment) 

for some reason you kinda give dragon vibes. Or maybe coyote or wolf. Idk hehe

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

You could just edit his personality or make a new fursona lol- (i'll delete the comment) 

for some reason you kinda give dragon vibes. Or maybe coyote or wolf. Idk hehe

I could but also I'm too lazy lol and I'm also not a furry so-

I don't know what you mean by dragon vibes but I love dragons so I'll take that as a compliment 👍👍👍👍

3 hours ago, Stranger said:

I could but also I'm too lazy lol and I'm also not a furry so-

I don't know what you mean by dragon vibes but I love dragons so I'll take that as a compliment 👍👍👍👍

I meant dragon fursona lol

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Stranger said:

I fully expected this to be all Melanie Martinez- /j

I tried to limit myself to three songs from each one of her albums but I cheated with Portals cause Portals is too good- 

(also Glued, Numbers, and Field Trip and from her Afterschool EP, idk why they're listed as K-12)

• Paw up 1

• 2 weeks later...

The bad batch season 3,the ark survival evolved animated series, and the next book in the realm breaker series are all coming out in 2024 so goodbye guys I'm hibernating until then

• Paw up 2

18 minutes ago, Stranger said:

The bad batch season 3,the ark survival evolved animated series, and the next book in the realm breaker series are all coming out in 2024 so goodbye guys I'm hibernating until then

goodbye stranger have a nice hibernation