Stray Fawn Community

Strangers homethread for art + random stuff

Stranger

1 minute ago, Stranger said:

I find it insane how depressing the stories and books we have to read for Irish class are. Like I can't even post the story of this one book because it's probably not safe for the forums???? Like I know we had a depressing history and all???? But maybe???? Be a bit more upbeat???? IDK????? 

Also having a depressing story isn't exactly going to encourage anyone to learn Irish 💀

Myself, I love the language but most people don't so

Tumblr is dangerous to me

Like i want to see art and stuff of a show im interested in right now, but you never know with tumblr 

You just never know

(so I don't use it lol) 

On 1/19/2024 at 12:36 PM, Stranger said:

I find it insane how depressing the stories and books we have to read for Irish class are. Like I can't even post the story of this one book because it's probably not safe for the forums???? Like I know we had a depressing history and all???? But maybe???? Be a bit more upbeat???? IDK????? 

that just reminded me of the time in ELA (English Language Arts) our teacher asked for examples of punctuation and one kid said poetry. I'm not lying 💀💀💀 

sometimes im confused on how the people in my class got past 1st grade

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Stranger said:

Like i want to see art and stuff of a show im interested in right now, but you never know with tumblr 

You just never know

(so I don't use it lol) 

tumblr is lowkey scary

• Paw up 1

20 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

that just reminded me of the time in ELA (English Language Arts) our teacher asked for examples of punctuation and one kid said poetry. I'm not lying 💀💀💀 

sometimes im confused on how the people in my class got past 1st grade

Apparently someone in my older sisters class once asked where AFRICA WAS because she didn't know 💀💀

And someone in my class was surprised that airplanes weren't around during the middle ages 💀

So yeah I understand you about not understanding how they even passed primary school

I just read an AMAZING book series

and guess what

IT WAS CANCELLED BEFORE IT WAS FINISHED, AND NOW IM REALLY SAD BECAUSE ILL NEVER KNOW THE ENDING :((((((

• Sad 3

8 hours ago, Stranger said:

I just read an AMAZING book series

and guess what

IT WAS CANCELLED BEFORE IT WAS FINISHED, AND NOW IM REALLY SAD BECAUSE ILL NEVER KNOW THE ENDING :((((((

Wait actually nevermind, I'm fine if the book never comes out, I checked the authors pages to see why it was cancelled, and the author made a passing joke about Oliver Cromwell, saying 'please come back your country needs you' (she's British, he was a British leader) 

And all my respect for her is ZERO NOW because Cromwell was a genociding piece of trash who ethnically cleansed the Irish and generally paved the path for English colonisation of Ireland. 

And also he banned Christmas. 

• Paw up 1

Just now, Stranger said:

Wait actually nevermind, I'm fine if the book never comes out, I checked the authors pages to see why it was cancelled, and the author made a passing joke about Oliver Cromwell, saying 'please come back your country needs you' (she's British, he was a British leader) 

And all my respect for her is ZERO NOW because Cromwell was a genociding piece of trash who ethnically cleansed the Irish and generally paved the path for English colonisation of Ireland. 

And also he banned Christmas. 

By the way, if saying any words like that is against the forum rules, just tell me and I'll change the post

Guys should I redesign the lad in my profile pic to look a bit more like me? He's kind of a selfsona at this point, exept he looks nothing like me

• Paw up 1

Just now, Stranger said:

Guys should I redesign the lad in my profile pic to look a bit more like me? He's kind of a selfsona at this point, exept he looks nothing like me

i mean if you want :3 

(i got brain freeze from my ice cream while typing this-)

• Paw up 1

10 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

i mean if you want :3 

(i got brain freeze from my ice cream while typing this-)

Ouch, I hate brain freeze 😭

23 hours ago, Stranger said:

idk do u want us to know that 

12 hours ago, icecat said:

idk do u want us to know that 

He wouldn't look exactly like me, I'd just change things like the clothes and hair, and maybe add glasses but that's it. I don't know if I'm good enough at drawing to really show what a person would look like irl 💀

11 hours ago, Stranger said:

He wouldn't look exactly like me, I'd just change things like the clothes and hair, and maybe add glasses but that's it. I don't know if I'm good enough at drawing to really show what a person would look like irl 💀

ok that's cool

Guys what if I wrote a book like haha what would you do guys what if I wrote the wrods on the paper like literally what would you do

Just now, Stranger said:

Guys what if I wrote a book like haha what would you do guys what if I wrote the wrods on the paper like literally what would you do

I have so much lore rn, if someone asks I will literally just dump all of it

56 minutes ago, Stranger said:

I have so much lore rn, if someone asks I will literally just dump all of it

gimme gimme 

but if you do this you have to allow me to do the same. ive been cooking up more lore about the Animalian gods recently

On 1/27/2024 at 8:14 PM, Stranger said:

You just never know

(so I don't use it lol) 

I use it

i don’t find it to bad 

I mean it’s got a lot of weird junk but lots of cats

1 hour ago, Stranger said:

I would buy it if published and the say to ligit anyone I k 

heyyyy I know the person

who wrote this 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Stranger said:

i would buy 50 copies just to give you money

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, icecat said:

I use it

i don’t find it to bad 

I mean it’s got a lot of weird junk but lots of cats

I would buy it if published and the say to ligit anyone I k 

heyyyy I know the person

who wrote this 

3 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

i would buy 50 copies just to give you money

Omg thank you guys I would also buy your books and stuff 👍👍👍 

3 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

gimme gimme 

but if you do this you have to allow me to do the same. ive been cooking up more lore about the Animalian gods recently

Ok so

Prepare yourself

The time it's set in is like the 1950s, but the technology is much more advanced than the tech we have today. Kind of like retro sci fi, in an alternate earth. Earth is completely war torn and stuff, because the countries keep fighting amongst themselves for resources. Two countries, which I haven't decided proper names for yet, but I'm gonna call them, Naše svoboda and Tarkis, are technically neighbours but they fight a lot. Space travel is a thing btw, and both of these countries independently discover a new planet rich in a type of fuel that would make each country super rich. So naturally they send out an expedition each with miners but also about two to seven divisions of the army. The trip takes a little while so the soldiers are put into cryostasis for the trip. When they find the other army on the planet they begin fighting. At the end peace happens tho. Also the planet has toxic air and sunlight so gas masks are worn along with clothing that covers all of your skin.

There are 3 main characters and the stories really long, so I'm not gonna detail all of it. One of them is a Naše svoboda battle medic, his names Merry, who is grumpy and loud, but has a heart of gold and wants to keep the people close to him safe. The other guy is a Tarkis sniper called Hawk, who is basically the comic relief except he actually has character depth. The last one is a girl called Russet who is also part of Tarkis, except she was actually born on the ship that brought them to the planet and never actually saw earth. Her father is a high ranking general, so despite her being like 17 she is a commander. She can be kinda strict and stiff, but she gets that character growth throughout the story.

Now give me ur lore 🔫

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Stranger said:

Ok so

Prepare yourself

The time it's set in is like the 1950s, but the technology is much more advanced than the tech we have today. Kind of like retro sci fi, in an alternate earth. Earth is completely war torn and stuff, because the countries keep fighting amongst themselves for resources. Two countries, which I haven't decided proper names for yet, but I'm gonna call them, Naše svoboda and Tarkis, are technically neighbours but they fight a lot. Space travel is a thing btw, and both of these countries independently discover a new planet rich in a type of fuel that would make each country super rich. So naturally they send out an expedition each with miners but also about two to seven divisions of the army. The trip takes a little while so the soldiers are put into cryostasis for the trip. When they find the other army on the planet they begin fighting. At the end peace happens tho. Also the planet has toxic air and sunlight so gas masks are worn along with clothing that covers all of your skin.

There are 3 main characters and the stories really long, so I'm not gonna detail all of it. One of them is a Naše svoboda battle medic, his names Merry, who is grumpy and loud, but has a heart of gold and wants to keep the people close to him safe. The other guy is a Tarkis sniper called Hawk, who is basically the comic relief except he actually has character depth. The last one is a girl called Russet who is also part of Tarkis, except she was actually born on the ship that brought them to the planet and never actually saw earth. Her father is a high ranking general, so despite her being like 17 she is a commander. She can be kinda strict and stiff, but she gets that character growth throughout the story.

Now give me ur lore 🔫

i know i mentioned the gods but i'll dump another part of the universe instead

so basically there's the planet called Humalia. Its basically an "upgraded" version of Animalia. inhabitants of Humalia are basically just anthro animals (aka furries) 

Humalia has a long-standing monarchy of basic dogs (think of golden retrievers and labradors) with basic names. One of these kings is a golden retriever named King Maxwell. He poisoned both of his parents just to inherit the throne early. He hates uniqueness and color and is overall just a miserable guy. He then began persecuting hybrids. He also made adopting kids that aren't of your species illegal.

So now we have our main character, Camellia. She is a Lynx + Deer hybrid. Hybrids were already looked down upon in Humalian society, but then King Max rose to power, and Camellia had to be hidden away so that she and her parents wouldn't be killed. Unfortunately, Camellia ends up being discovered, so she and her parents have to escape somewhere, and that somewhere is Earth. 

Space travel is very advanced on Humalia. Camellia's parents thankfully has an friend named Carmine who is a member of the "NASA" of Humalia. Carmine along with her adopted kids steal a spaceship and escape to Earth (it only took a few weeks because advanced space travel). 

Prince Hunter, Maxwell's younger brother, is very opposed to his older brother's actions, and also travels to Earth in support of Camellia and the others. However, Maxwell soon follows them. After a while they meet and battle somewhere idk and then Camellia stabs Max and kills him with his great great great (insert some more greats) grandma's sword that Hunter gave her. So now they go back to Humalia and Hunter is the new king and Camellia marries him and is now the queen yayyy- 

(now i wonder what a Golden retriever + Lynx + Deer hybrid would look like)

• Love 1