Stray Fawn Community

Strangers homethread for art + random stuff

Stranger

20 hours ago, Stranger said:

Ok so

Prepare yourself

The time it's set in is like the 1950s, but the technology is much more advanced than the tech we have today. Kind of like retro sci fi, in an alternate earth. Earth is completely war torn and stuff, because the countries keep fighting amongst themselves for resources. Two countries, which I haven't decided proper names for yet, but I'm gonna call them, Naše svoboda and Tarkis, are technically neighbours but they fight a lot. Space travel is a thing btw, and both of these countries independently discover a new planet rich in a type of fuel that would make each country super rich. So naturally they send out an expedition each with miners but also about two to seven divisions of the army. The trip takes a little while so the soldiers are put into cryostasis for the trip. When they find the other army on the planet they begin fighting. At the end peace happens tho. Also the planet has toxic air and sunlight so gas masks are worn along with clothing that covers all of your skin.

There are 3 main characters and the stories really long, so I'm not gonna detail all of it. One of them is a Naše svoboda battle medic, his names Merry, who is grumpy and loud, but has a heart of gold and wants to keep the people close to him safe. The other guy is a Tarkis sniper called Hawk, who is basically the comic relief except he actually has character depth. The last one is a girl called Russet who is also part of Tarkis, except she was actually born on the ship that brought them to the planet and never actually saw earth. Her father is a high ranking general, so despite her being like 17 she is a commander. She can be kinda strict and stiff, but she gets that character growth throughout the story.

Now give me ur lore 🔫

I know u meant for @Andromeda_  to give you her lore but scince im here 

so technically there is this planet that is literally just caTS . humans exist in a colony . though they don't really play a part. ummm I guess if we were the cats humans would be like idk unicorns or something. anyways there was is group of cats called the eye (I k I have a really bad naming system at this point) and they wanted to take power of the world. slowly they do. umm I don't know why het but im. making a big plot twist soon. anyways the eye's leader is a cat um, they don't have a gender yet maybe non binary at this point or nobody actually knows. but the leader is you know bad and if anybody tries to rebel their city gets bombed. btw when city gets bombed the kids get kidnapped or "recruited" ro join the eye 

your mai  protagonist is dusk . she doesn't know any of er powers yet bet she id strong. umm to protect herself she just slaps people with her tail 

oh wait. 

my sister is waking up 

sorry . I have to go 

tell me if you want to here more

• Like 1

4 hours ago, icecat said:

I know u meant for @Andromeda_  to give you her lore but scince im here 

so technically there is this planet that is literally just caTS . humans exist in a colony . though they don't really play a part. ummm I guess if we were the cats humans would be like idk unicorns or something. anyways there was is group of cats called the eye (I k I have a really bad naming system at this point) and they wanted to take power of the world. slowly they do. umm I don't know why het but im. making a big plot twist soon. anyways the eye's leader is a cat um, they don't have a gender yet maybe non binary at this point or nobody actually knows. but the leader is you know bad and if anybody tries to rebel their city gets bombed. btw when city gets bombed the kids get kidnapped or "recruited" ro join the eye 

your mai  protagonist is dusk . she doesn't know any of er powers yet bet she id strong. umm to protect herself she just slaps people with her tail 

oh wait. 

my sister is waking up 

sorry . I have to go 

tell me if you want to here more

If you want to dump your lore on me, sure, I'm always interested in reading about the lore of other peoples ocs and all that 👍👍

19 hours ago, Stranger said:

If you want to dump your lore on me, sure, I'm always interested in reading about the lore of other peoples ocs and all that 👍👍

thanks 

oh here ill tell you the rest. when she slaps people with her tail it feels like beingslapped with glass. here city gets bombed, but she is in a so sled "haunted" house and that place protects her. her friend/ girlfriend gets away with her other friend but they think its dusks fault. anyway she finds out that her parents are alive andseh goes to find them. that's ll I have so far but of corse when I make more paged=s of my co ic more w=ill be alive

• Paw up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Literally cannot wait for the book 'fate breaker'. It's the last book in an amazing series called realm breaker (the writing is a bit juvenile in the first book because the author isn't super experienced but the next book is better). On the edge of my seat. Comes out March 4 I am dying of excitement. 

• Love 1

Also imagine having the entire plot, characters and word building planned out for a story, even having some scenes already created in your head for a webcomic. And just. 

Youre lazy. 

Literally could not be me /s

I am not lazy at all and am totally going to make this webcomic /s (Ok but I actually really want to but I lose motivation fast so 😭😭😭

• Sad 1

The bad batch season 3 started streaming today but my family and me are currently away from home so I can't watch it I am dying 

It's impossible for me to wait like 13 weeks for the entire season to be released aaaaaaaaAAAAAAA

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2024 at 7:16 AM, Stranger said:

Literally cannot wait for the book 'fate breaker'. It's the last book in an amazing series called realm breaker (the writing is a bit juvenile in the first book because the author isn't super experienced but the next book is better). On the edge of my seat. Comes out March 4 I am dying of excitement. 

Finished the book and yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes ye-

IT WAS SO GOOD I AM LITERALLY BEGGING YOU GUYS TO READ THE SERIES ITS SO GOOD 

Just now, Stranger said:

Finished the book and yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes ye-

IT WAS SO GOOD I AM LITERALLY BEGGING YOU GUYS TO READ THE SERIES ITS SO GOOD 

It actually came out 3 days ago as well so I miscalculated the timeframe

Ok so I've been kinda dead on this thread for a while,especially in the art sense, so here's an art dump entirely based on the characters I explained a few posts ago

These ones are older (ignore the lad in area 51 that's much older and also has nothing to do with anything else lmao)

Illustration6.thumb.png.72bc04cb8d59b002e6205d1517410f4c.pngworldbuildingtoxicworld.thumb.png.4860b483d50cf3e265a69375cae6a586.pngcharacterstoxicworld.thumb.png.9337e10f984244bc2011c04068c84a66.png

• Love 3

This one is newer (kind of like a character sheet thing)

merrycharactersheet(1).thumb.png.0db89e043463ab5f175b8fa56fb92678.png

Also I can tell my art style changed from fat to thin line art and I kinda miss the old way i did it, but which one do you guys think is better?

• Love 3

And I also drew my favourite scene from blade breaker, the second book of realm breaker, and I'll be putting this on my Tumblr so the author can see it!

1 minute ago, Stranger said:

Tw: blood

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

assasinscenething(1).thumb.png.0b3b135ca719000f1590fd7a19265053.png

Haha guys try and find my signature I love hiding it lmao

• Love 2

2 hours ago, Stranger said:

And I also drew my favourite scene from blade breaker, the second book of realm breaker, and I'll be putting this on my Tumblr so the author can see it!

Haha guys try and find my signature I love hiding it lmao

bottom left corner!!!

• Eek! 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Stranger said:

anyone do anything for St Paddy's day yesterday? I was part of the parade, along with my fencing club! :D.

i didnt do anything because im an unculutured american 😔 /j

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

i didnt do anything because im an unculutured american 😔 /j

NOOOOOOO WHY ARE U AMERICAN 😭😭😭😭😭 /jjjjjjjj

9 hours ago, Stranger said:

anyone do anything for St Paddy's day yesterday? I was part of the parade, along with my fencing club! :D.

my dad's name is patrick so yeah i gave him a lil gift

• 5 weeks later...

Guys German rock + metal music is consuming me help 😭😭😭

I've gotten into Kraftklub recently and I've listened to every single one of their albums, and just today I've started really liking a band called Eisbrecher (specifically the album with the goofy yellow cover), also I've liked Rammstein since I was little.

I don't speak German.

I don't study German.

I have never had anything to do with Germany ever except that one time we were driving through.

But their music is actually so fire so yeah 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Like 1