Stray Fawn Community

Strangers homethread for art + random stuff

Stranger

8 minutes ago, YourLocalFrog said:

Have I you tried changing your password and stuff? If yeah then I'm sorry I can't help 😭

I keep trying to get them to send a password reset email but I don't get the email 👽

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Andromeda Frog said:

just remembered I posted it in a discord server so I can copy that link 

this makes me realize how diverse my playlist is- 

I have really upbeat songs but I also have kinda dark songs on it

• Paw up 1

On 7/9/2023 at 7:51 AM, YourLocalStranger said:

First art I made on my tablet! 

otherside.thumb.png.a01a17e286664144d230f660980d4e52.png

13 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

evenmorerandomsketches.thumb.png.b84b63dc7f0ec36ff87090429ab99b4a.png

I found a new way of doing lineart and shading, and i honestly think it looks a million times better than my old art, what do you guys think

59 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Recently my brain has gotten the opposite of art block and I've managed to make like 6 drawings in only two days is this what it feels like to fly

meanwhile I have art block all the time and all I can draw are little doodles

• Sad 1

Couldn't sleep all last night and in the wee hours of the morning I threw up, except there was nothing in my stomach so I just died, and also got my period 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Just made a DeviantArt account and I'm honestly kinda nervous????

dont be nervous your art is awesome!!! da is kinda wacky sometimes but personally no ones ever come after me for what i've posted, it's just weird decisions by staff that make the website not really that great sometimes

whats your username if you dont mind me asking!

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

dont be nervous your art is awesome!!! da is kinda wacky sometimes but personally no ones ever come after me for what i've posted, it's just weird decisions by staff that make the website not really that great sometimes

whats your username if you dont mind me asking!

Thank you for this, I honestly almost chickened out and deactivated my account lol (technically, I did but I'm gonna reactivate it now :,))

my user is YourLocalStrangerr what's yours?

3 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Thank you for this, I honestly almost chickened out and deactivated my account lol (technically, I did but I'm gonna reactivate it now :,))

my user is YourLocalStrangerr what's yours?

im pepperanimates! i'll give you a follow!

• Thanks 1

I've actually thought about it a lot, and I've come to a conclusion. 

I am a chicken. 

Therefore, I'm not gonna make a devinatart account bc I feel like I'm not ready for that. I just wanna draw, and maybe in a couple of years time I'll be allowed to make a YouTube or Instagram account and post my art there, but for now I'm gonna stick with just throwing my art into this dumpster fire of a homethread which only like 3 ppl see lmao

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

13 hours ago, pepper_ said:

im pepperanimates! i'll give you a follow!

Ill still check out ur account tho, I saw some of the art and it was AMAZING I LOVE IT SO MUCH 

Ill still check out ur account tho, I saw some of the art and it was AMAZING I LOVE IT SO MUCH 

THANK YOU!!!!!! yeah definitely dont force yourself to post your art anywhere you dont want to! there are tons of people (myself included!!) who are happy to enjoy your art right here on the forums. do whatever makes you comfortable !

• Thanks 1

I've actually thought about it a lot, and I've come to a conclusion. 

I am a chicken. 

Therefore, I'm not gonna make a devinatart account bc I feel like I'm not ready for that. I just wanna draw, and maybe in a couple of years time I'll be allowed to make a YouTube or Instagram account and post my art there, but for now I'm gonna stick with just throwing my art into this dumpster fire of a homethread which only like 3 ppl see lmao

same 

this is why I think I might have social anxiety-

• Paw up 1

44 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

THANK YOU!!!!!! yeah definitely dont force yourself to post your art anywhere you dont want to! there are tons of people (myself included!!) who are happy to enjoy your art right here on the forums. do whatever makes you comfortable !

Thank you so much!!! Your right I shouldn't force myself! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...