Stray Fawn Community

The Wildberry Tribe

Andromeda_

While clearing grass in the area, Mochi smelled a familiar scent...a dangerous one. "APEEEEEE!" She screamed, dashing back to the main camp as fast as Elli. (Elli is my goddess of speed and the grasslands). "What on earth is an ape?" Storm questioned. Then he remembered of the stories of creatures called apes-they would track you down with their sight, smell, or hearing, and kill you with no mercy. He immediately ran back to the camp with Mochi and told their discoveries to Damian. He sighed. "Great. A new threat..." He frowned.

16711466693984701177093817656089.jpg

16711467100141215568765787328091.jpg

• Like 2

Abyss felt like we was going to explode if he didn't confess to Amanda, so he approached her one day, a rose in his paws. "Hey, Amanda?" He said as he approached her. "Hey Abyss, what's up?" She asked. "Well I wanted to tell you something. I.... IThinkI'mInLoveWithYouOk!" He stuttered, trying to finish this as soon as possible. She would probably reject him anyways. He was blind and deformed. No one would want him. To his surprise, Amanda hugged him HARD, and it felt like she was trying to choke him. "I love you too!" She giggled. Abyss felt like his most impossible dreams had come true as he hugged back.

16711473142995715302520738422927.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The next day a bearyena appeared in camp. It towered over Honeydew. Marilyn watched from afar, terrified, as she nursed her new son. The creature charged at Amanda and Abyss. Venom charged at it, killing it with the help of Abyss. They offered the baby it had with it food so it wouldn't kill them when it grew. Just a bit farther away, Marilyn was caring for her son, Salmon, when an albino creature popped out of the grasses. "Hello lovely lady! Would you like to be my mate?" The creature asked as he approached her. "No, I already have a mate." Marilyn frowned. The creature sighed. "Well...could I join your tribe?" He questioned. "There are probably a lot more potential mates for me there!" Marilyn paused. "I don't like your attitude that much, but we need new blood, so sure. What's your name?" "Frost." He responded as he did a little bow for her. 

(yeah a lot happened lol)

16711481411103836032187037788727.jpg

1671148184416585469627545794770.jpg

16711482344768643770750553654870.jpg

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

• 2 weeks later...

The next day, yet another bearyena appeared right next to Mochi and Storm. They quickly dashed away from the horrid creature and warned the tribe. It followed them and they were able to take it out with the help of Venom. They noticed it had a baby with it and also took it in. 

(i forgot about the "no meat" rule for a second and picked up the bearyena meat.... sorry! i'll just say the meat decayed.)

IMG_20221230_151619.jpg

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

Stag called out atop the stump, hoping to attract new members with new blood. (WE NEED NEW IMMUNITY GENES) 

Suddenly, a sandy pink nicheling appeared out of nowhere. "What is all that ruckus you're making!? I was trying to sleep! You'll probably attract all the hearing apes and bearyenas on this island!" She hissed. 

"Whoops, sorry." Stag knew this nicheling was right. The hearing apes in the nearby jungle would hear him from a mile away. 

"But since you've come here, do you want to join my tribe? You seem to be a loner, so we could give you protection." He offered. 

The nicheling paused for a second, then responded. "My feelings about tribes are mixed, but I've watched you weirdos from afar, and you seem ok. I'm Kayla." She said. 

"Welcome to the Wildberry Tribe, Kayla." He responded cheerily.

IMG_20221230_152947.jpg

IMG_20221230_153053.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The next day, Amanda smelt something horrible. She followed the scent and saw a horribly deformed and twisted creature with spines on their back. The ugly creature tried to mate with her, but she hit him away. She later told Damian about her encounter. 

"That was a rogue." Damian grumbled. "Stay away from them at all costs. They'll try to mate with tribe females, probably for reputation. Some rogues may be a bit nicer though."

IMG_20221230_153710.jpg

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

1 hour ago, Andromeda_ said:

(so Amanda and Abyss had a baby but it has a bearyena snout since i put it in their mutations. how do i explain this story-wise?) 

IMG_20221230_154338.jpg

Maybe there are some hidden genes in Abyss's family tree, and he explains it to Amanda? Like his mother had that snout? 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Maybe there are some hidden genes in Abyss's family tree, and he explains it to Amanda? Like his mother had that snout? 

(that would make sense since Abyss comes from the deadly hills, maybe one of his parents was a hybrid or he's a hybrid himself but doesn't show any bearyena genes)

• Paw up 2

Soon enough, Amanda gave birth to her and Abyss's child.  

"Why does it look like a bearyena?" She asked. 

"I have bearyena blood in me. I come from an island that's infested with bearyenas, and so the tribe would often take in baby bearyenas after their mothers were killed. Nichelings would often breed with these friendly bearyenas in hopes for strong children, and it worked." 

Amanda smiled. "Well, bearyena-snouted or not, I still love her. How about I call her...Mocha." She curled around her kit.

IMG_20230104_144954.jpg

• Like 1

"Abyss, I'm getting old. I don't have much time left." Amanda confessed. Abyss was shattered. Not only was he losing his mate, but little Mocha would lose her mother. 

Sure enough, Amanda's prediction came true, and she died peacefully in her sleep. 

"Daddy? What happened to Mommy? Why won't she wake up?" Mocha asked. 

"She-She's up in the skies now." Abyss said as he tried to hold back tears. 

IMG_20230104_150121.jpg

• Like 1

One day, Honeydew returned to the tribe pregnant. 

"Who's the father?" Damian asked. 

"A rogue." Honeydew confessed. "I know my time's running out, and soon I'm going to have the same fate as Amanda, so I decided to make sure to pass on my genes." (the father is actually a bearyena haha) 

~~~

Marilyn sat on the stump, watching over her successful tribe. Suddenly, a yellow nicheling with pale patterns ran out of the grasses, panting heavily. "Could I join this tribe? Please?" He pleaded.

"And why should I trust you?" Marilyn hissed, hackles raised. 

"An ape attacked my former tribe, and they told me to run, and so I did. Please, I promise I'll be helpful." He begged. 

Marilyn sighed. "Fine. But if I see you doing anything even slightly suspicious, you're off on your own." She said. "What's your name?" 

"Mango."

IMG_20230104_151114.jpg

IMG_20230104_151156.jpg

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

(am i the only person that does multiple small updates in one day instead of one big update per day in their niche playthrough?)

Idk, I prefer to do one big update but some people like to do smaller updates. 

• 3 weeks later...

Venom heard a strange hooting sound and turned. Looming above him was a deadly smelling ape. He knew the tribe was in danger. Even though we was slow, he ran for his life. "APE!!!" He called out in fear. Damian talked with the tribe, and decided to move a bit further away, lest they be attacked by the ape.

16745128900332500256035171642382.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

sorry guys, this is dead. Also, I can't continue from where we left off, cause I played the save file a bit without posting, and a lot happened. and it would be hard to explain all of that

19 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

sorry guys, this is dead. Also, I can't continue from where we left off, cause I played the save file a bit without posting, and a lot happened. and it would be hard to explain all of that

i might start a new playthrough, just need a big motivation push

• Paw up 2