Stray Fawn Community

Talk about your niche gods/goddesses!

Stranger

IMG_20221111_161323.thumb.jpg.5e191b03579f7f6b4cc9921abb675dc9.jpg

(from left to right) Momo, Ispi and Zin, my gods of the mind, the heart, and the soul. 

Momo is the calm and rational one, Ispi is quick to anger and ready to fight, and Zin is kind and empathic. 

They are the gods of lost, orphaned or sick children. 

IMG_20221111_161830.thumb.jpg.655c4d50b59f68cc5404b0cb0ed4f51b.jpg

IMG_20221111_161834.thumb.jpg.b236db2984933bed068381cbfdd51d4b.jpg

These are their parents, they lost them all at a young age. When they all still had two gems, they got lost and in an attempt to fight a bearyena they were all wounded. They were sick and disoriented, so they accidentally ate from a toxic berry bush. They died then. 

The requirements for reincarnation are: 3 siblings that look very similar to each other (preferably similiar by colour), two of them must have horns of some type, 2 females and one male, the male must be blind. 

(none of them were twins, they just looked really similiar so I used cheats to make them the same age. Also, Zin was born with normal ears but I used cheats to give her round ears lol) 

• Like 1

So far, I've managed to have 4 main gods in my niche lore, but here's a few stories that caused them to have that rank! 

(Also sorry for the quality of the photos!)

The first gods I have for you is King, the god of Protection, and the scorpion sisters, the goddesses of vengeance. On my second attempt ever on story mode, for some reason my tribe bred with a bearyena and created King. Why was king important? Well he was one of my most powerful nichlings ever from a regular playthrough. Like ram horns, 2 bearyena claws, AND bearyena snout?? He was basically destined to be the ultimate protector. Although he had web toes, he was able to kill multiple predators during his time alive on the island. He is the oldest among the scorpion sisters, because they were born on different islands. I sadly forgot what I named the twins (since the tribe eventually died off in a burning savanna...) but the reason why the scorpions were important was because they were able to combat the heat and somewhat survive the harsh environment of the Savanna. They were extremely vengeful and would purposely poison any nichlings or rouge males that did them wrong. I found this pretty interesting because they were so kind to most of their tribe mates, but they REALLY hated rouge males.

20221112_193830.thumb.jpg.7a8787a4348868011685426d02a46a00.jpg

(Here's all 3 of them at the same place, because they were in different timelines of the story mode lol)

Next is Sagina, the goddess of Harvest. I was doing a personal playthrough of Carnivores vs Herbavores and seeing which side would survive the longest. The Herb tribe had a rough start to the challenge because of rogue males and sickness. She was the only few children of the Herb tribe to be completely healthy and had double nimble fingers. After her mother died, she gave Sagina leadership to the tribe at a young age. Although she was quite young to be a leader, she eventually was able to gather a ton of food on the island quickly. So quickly in fact that she was one of the main food providers on the island. Even the Claw tribe wasn't able to gather that much food in a timely manner. She also had many children and eventually created a main harvester line that helped both tribes survive. I still have the save file for that tribe, but it was like 3 generations ago so sadly she passed away of old age :"(

20221112_194912.thumb.jpg.087052e6cdb94d7a23953565a81e2fb0.jpg

20221112_194930.thumb.jpg.c0e38540683ba037bd5170cc4f7433ba.jpg

(A few screenshots of her and her family. Nimble fingers and platypus beak is a blessing)

Anyways that's all of them for now! Thank you to anyone who reads this, sorry if it's long XD 💖

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Frappuccino said:

So far, I've managed to have 4 main gods in my niche lore, but here's a few stories that caused them to have that rank! 

(Also sorry for the quality of the photos!)

The first gods I have for you is King, the god of Protection, and the scorpion sisters, the goddesses of vengeance. On my second attempt ever on story mode, for some reason my tribe bred with a bearyena and created King. Why was king important? Well he was one of my most powerful nichlings ever from a regular playthrough. Like ram horns, 2 bearyena claws, AND bearyena snout?? He was basically destined to be the ultimate protector. Although he had web toes, he was able to kill multiple predators during his time alive on the island. He is the oldest among the scorpion sisters, because they were born on different islands. I sadly forgot what I named the twins (since the tribe eventually died off in a burning savanna...) but the reason why the scorpions were important was because they were able to combat the heat and somewhat survive the harsh environment of the Savanna. They were extremely vengeful and would purposely poison any nichlings or rouge males that did them wrong. I found this pretty interesting because they were so kind to most of their tribe mates, but they REALLY hated rouge males.

20221112_193830.thumb.jpg.7a8787a4348868011685426d02a46a00.jpg

(Here's all 3 of them at the same place, because they were in different timelines of the story mode lol)

Next is Sagina, the goddess of Harvest. I was doing a personal playthrough of Carnivores vs Herbavores and seeing which side would survive the longest. The Herb tribe had a rough start to the challenge because of rogue males and sickness. She was the only few children of the Herb tribe to be completely healthy and had double nimble fingers. After her mother died, she gave Sagina leadership to the tribe at a young age. Although she was quite young to be a leader, she eventually was able to gather a ton of food on the island quickly. So quickly in fact that she was one of the main food providers on the island. Even the Claw tribe wasn't able to gather that much food in a timely manner. She also had many children and eventually created a main harvester line that helped both tribes survive. I still have the save file for that tribe, but it was like 3 generations ago so sadly she passed away of old age :"(

20221112_194912.thumb.jpg.087052e6cdb94d7a23953565a81e2fb0.jpg

20221112_194930.thumb.jpg.c0e38540683ba037bd5170cc4f7433ba.jpg

(A few screenshots of her and her family. Nimble fingers and platypus beak is a blessing)

Anyways that's all of them for now! Thank you to anyone who reads this, sorry if it's long XD 💖

Don't apologise if it's long, I love reading a lot of lore lmao

• Like 1

Here we have Gabi, my goddess of the harvest and loyalty. 

Fun fact: Gabi is the only deity that was an actual creature born in a playthrough. All the other deities were just created in sandbox for the sake of having deities. 

Gabi stayed by a row of berry bushes and picked from them basically her whole life. She stayed loyal to her mate Moku and never bred with anyone else. She fiercely protected her children from any bearyenas that dared to approach her family. She would often bring back rabbils for her family and supplied the tribe with plenty of food during her lifetime. 

16685521487023434065893856855305.jpg

• Like 2