Stray Fawn Community

My feedback

viikviik

I really liked Niche and wanted give a shot this for new game. My English writing is a little lacking, I hope you get what I'm trying to say.

Plus:

- Lovely and relaxing
- I really like the idea and Ombu
- I once cut the treed down in large area and later started thinking why there were no more trees. Then I understoond that I of course need some trees alive that they can reproduce. Oops. This was amazing! Really hits up the environment theme.

Minus:
- Poison spreads a way too fast, even in easiest difficulty. Sometimes I dont have the flamethrower guys ready when poison starts. And when I did have them and a lot of fuel, they were a way too slow to help and my village died for poison and starvation. This is the big minus and very frustrating. I mean, if I lose because of my mistake, thats fair game, I have to do better next time. But if I can't do anything about poison even if I try my best, it is just frustrating.

- Villagers intelligence is sometimes off. For example, I want some wood and mark two trees. One person comes on the other side of the map, hits tree, and then leaves. A little later some other person comes and pick up wood. And then I have to wait until some other comes to cut the second tree down. Maybe they should check if there are nearby tasks before walking to the ther side of the map? Or pick up those wood they just took down, instead leaving them to some other villager? When my berry farm collapsed (I was just fighting against poison and starvation) I marked it fixed to the highest priority. No one did come, so they died for hunger instead...

A lot more text in minus, but that's because it is easier to write. I like this game overall, and I'm waiting what will comes in updates.

• Like 1