Stray Fawn Community

Describe the character

Modiano Urania

A topic where someone describes a character (could be yours or from a show or whatever) and then someone else has to draw it (or even make a picrew it doesn't have to be drawn necessarily). When they post their art the descriptor says how accurate it is and the character it was meant to be, possibly with an image attached. You can go wild with the descriptions.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Modiano Ourania said:

A topic where someone describes a character (could be yours or from a show or whatever) and then someone else has to draw it (or even make a picrew it doesn't have to be drawn necessarily). When they post their art the descriptor says how accurate it is and the character it was meant to be, possibly with an image attached. You can go wild with the descriptions.

a, white, and black, cat with blue eyes, and a sleek coat. they have two tails

• Like 1

Okeh- uhm...  

A man with very pale grey-blue skin, 4 black eyes and long white (kinda curly) hair- and a burn scar on his face-  

...and white gloves. 

Also very tall- like 7ft..  

That's the best I can describe him. Lol. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dead Fawn said:

Okeh- uhm...  

A man with very pale grey-blue skin, 4 black eyes and long white (kinda curly) hair- and a burn scar on his face-  

...and white gloves. 

i can draw him :0

• Eek! 1

25 minutes ago, Dead Fawn said:

Okeh- uhm...  

...and white gloves. 

Him<3

(I only had time for a partial- also in my head gloves look nice with a suit <33)

49594B80-28B6-4602-A022-7847E09A5B13.jpeg

• Love 4

1 hour ago, Ozzy. said:

Him<3

(I only had time for a partial- also in my head gloves look nice with a suit <33)

49594B80-28B6-4602-A022-7847E09A5B13.jpeg

That's actually very accurate- other than the burn scar covering all of the half of his face, it's on the correct side and everything is good. Lol.. I have one that my friend traced of him for comparison. 

Untitled390_20221107130924.png

• Eek! 1
  • Love 2