Who should be leader of Fawnclan?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Pick up to 2

• Pineface
    • Saffron(petal)
    • Pixiesong
    • Other/none of the above

This poll is closed to new votes

Unfortunately Green can no longer be the leader of Fawnclan, so here is a poll for the replacement leader.

OG topic:

Character Storage:

Only those who are apart of FawnClan or are about to submit characters can vote. You cannot vote for your own submission. You may vote for up to 2 choices, no more than that.

The leader will pick whichever cat they want to be their deputy (though they must have had an apprentice at some time in their backstory or atm). 

You may post info about your character that is in the poll here on this thread and also say why they should be elected. You may discuss potential candidates and their advantages and disadvantages. You do not have to vote right away if you aren't sure.

I just realized  my autocorrect corrected Pineface to Paleface.  Why did nobody point this out sooner?! Oh gosh welp I'mma fix it now.  Please let me know if you didn't realize that it was Pineface on the ballot and that would've affected your vote. I apologize for any confusion. 

@Pancake 

(Not gonna @ Polly cause I know they don't like to be pinged) 

@Modiano Ourania (figure you should be @ because it's your character) 

2 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

I just realized  my autocorrect corrected Pineface to Paleface.  Why did nobody point this out sooner?! Oh gosh welp I'mma fix it now.  Please let me know if you didn't realize that it was Pineface on the ballot and that would've affected your vote. 

haha!!! more votes for me

• Haha 1

Just now, ralsei deltarune said:

haha!!! more votes for me

Well if pancake says they would've voted for pineface,  then you both get a vote which is totally legal anyway because ppl can vote for 2 (which is really  unnecesary with only 3 choices...but I guess it helps in situations like these). Since votes can't be changed I will either vote that myself or mark down an imaginary extra vote. Obviously if pancake realized paleface was pineface (or doesn't want to vote them anyway) then nothing changes. You probably already realized this lol I take things way too seriously. 

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

Well if pancake says they would've voted for pineface,  then you both get a vote which is totally legal anyway because ppl can vote for 2 (which is really  unnecesary with only 3 choices...but I guess it helps in situations like these). Since votes can't be changed I will either vote that myself or mark down an imaginary extra vote. Obviously if pancake realized paleface was pineface (or doesn't want to vote them anyway) then nothing changes. You probably already realized this lol I take things way too seriously. 

(yeah i did lmao)

I will spread propaganda!!!

5 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

I just realized  my autocorrect corrected Pineface to Paleface.  Why did nobody point this out sooner?! Oh gosh welp I'mma fix it now.  Please let me know if you didn't realize that it was Pineface on the ballot and that would've affected your vote. I apologize for any confusion. 

@Pancake 

(Not gonna @ Polly cause I know they don't like to be pinged) 

@Modiano Ourania (figure you should be @ because it's your character) 

I THOUGHT THERE WAS A CAT NAMED PALEFACE 😭😭😭😭

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, Modiano Ourania said:

I THOUGHT THERE WAS A CAT NAMED PALEFACE 😭😭😭😭

21 hours ago, Modiano Ourania said:

I am voting myself 😌

I'm so sorry about that!! :( I can't believe how stupid my autocorrect is, but I should've noticed anyway.

Unforrunately you can't change your vote in the actual poll and nobody is allowed to vote for their own character. If @Pancake says they would've voted for you then I will count that even tho pancake can't change their vote either.

You are allowed to change your vote to Pixiesong or vote both Saffronpetal and Pixiesong if you want. That would make the poll innacurate but probably not unfixably so.

Also I will probably vote for you myself. Trying to decide who should be my second choice and also will wait to see if I need to use my vote to correct any other errors.

20 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

I'm so sorry about that!! :( I can't believe how stupid my autocorrect is, but I should've noticed anyway.

Unforrunately you can't change your vote in the actual poll and nobody is allowed to vote for their own character. If @Pancake says they would've voted for you then I will count that even tho pancake can't change their vote either.

You are allowed to change your vote to Pixiesong or vote both Saffronpetal and Pixiesong if you want. That would make the poll innacurate but probably not unfixably so.

Also I will probably vote for you myself. Trying to decide who should be my second choice and also will wait to see if I need to use my vote to correct any other errors.

I voted for saffron

• Paw up 1

@Cozy Fawn I'm sorry but you're not supposed to vote for yourself, not even as one option.

Would you like to change your second vote to another option, or just disregard it?

Or maybe I should let people vote for themselves since there's not really enough options. Or maybe only 1 vote for the same reason...

If Saffron's our leader then Greenpool will end up taking a 'perserve tradition & history' role despite not being clanborn, mostly because she'd feel it's her responsibility. It'll be funny to see one non-clanborn cat as leader who may end up 'messing things up' and another non-clanborn cat as med trying to explain why he shouldn't do that. 🤣

• Paw up 1

• 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

With Saffronpetal having maintained a consistent lead for so long, I am declaring Polly's character the winner! Thank you to everyone who voted. 

I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY PROGANDA WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, polly said:

I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY PROGANDA WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 11/22/2022 at 2:05 AM, polly said:

but do not worry ill make you deputy if you vote me mod.

I voted for u 😊🔪 /lh

• Haha 1