Stray Fawn Community

A 5th Attempt to Escape Basicness

bannergirl411

At this point its a matter of pride, I need to finish this challenge. As a reminder, Gem colors are earned

Grey to start

Pink for berry bush finding

Yellow for Nest Finding

Green for unlocking genes

Blue for Wanderer inviting

Red for defeating Beareynas ( I always forget this one.)

Purple for Poison Berry (forget this one alot too)

Only Wanderers get to use the Mutation Menu.

Goal is to unlock all genes.

We are starting on Whale Island again, its the best place to get a jump on unlocking stuff.

Im probably gunna repeat names, Ive done so many of these ive forgotten...

BB.png.2ba917eb0563a5a03401774d5c4b16e2.png

Here we Have Noctis and Ebony, Oil and Midnight, Jett and Inky and Abyss and Pepper.

Ebony gains a Pink Gem. Noctis gains a Pink Gem. They are mates with matching gems, makes it easy to tell who they are for now. Jett gains a Yellow Gem.

Piper.png.1096817ce23e5fc883cb7d31c3dfc6ac.png

The good news is we found a Wanderer already, Bad news is she has Double no paw, Low Fertility and bad eyes and she is kinda old... The Anteater snout was just too tempting and the Spots... Jett gains a Blue gem for inviting her in and will have her as a second Mate. Her name is Piper, I have given her Runners Leg and Good Eyes in her mutation menu.

Ebony gains a second Pink Gem. Pepper gains a Pink Gem.

First.thumb.png.2e079cc08a06f6e1bd145185f3250a44.png

First Baby Boom. Abyss and Pepper have twin Boys Named Pitch and Darkness, Noctis and Ebony have a daughter named Raven, Oil and Midnight have a son named Onyx, Jett has a daughter with Inky named Gypsy and our first unbasic baby with Piper is named Winnie. She unfortunately got No Paw, but is at least a bit different.

Pepper got Rouged...

Piper died of starvation giving birth to a son who looks like his sister. He is named Flood.

Pitch gains a pink gem. Noctis gains a pink gem.

Inky has been rouged. Rough start to this run...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Back from reading what happened to the old tribe. Starvation, bad genes, and bearyenas. The trifecta.

Looks like a bit of a rough start this time around, but at least there's quite a few shriveled berry bushes and no predators have shown up...yet

21 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Back from reading what happened to the old tribe. Starvation, bad genes, and bearyenas. The trifecta.

Looks like a bit of a rough start this time around, but at least there's quite a few shriveled berry bushes and no predators have shown up...yet

The ability to pick a respectable about from the berry bushes would be lovely. Only 1 gathering is tough.

• Paw up 1

Happy Thanksgiving all.

Ebony has been Rouged, but we have scratched the annoying fellow to death...

A beareyna has arrived... Someone jinxed me...

Pitch was killed by the Beareyna. Pepper gains a Red gem for killing the Beareyna. Abyss gains a Yellow gem.

Oil has died of Beareyna damage. Gypsy has gained a Yellow Gem.

Inky and Midnight have died of starvation Damage.

Sick.png.d7eb1c33a0411fa7133ffaa9a8b6b79d.png

Inky left behind A Sickly Rouge baby. Merri will likely be sent to pick cactus fruits if she lives to adulthood.

Jett has gained a Green gem for unlocking Digging paw.

Noctis has died. Ebony had Twin Rouge babies. Boy and Girl, Identical to Merri, but healthy. may breed them.

Another Beareyna Appeared. I never see Beareynas on Whale Island.

Abyss gains two Green Gems for Unlocking Ram Horns and Claw.

The Rouge Twins were killed by the Beareyna.

Jett killed the beareyna but already has 3 gems so no new one.

Flash.png.095534953dc0de2562ed34b51e6c8e0d.png

We fund some food so starvation is lessening. Pepper had her rouge baby. He is named Rex. Winnie and Darkness had their first child. Red headed boy is named Flash. He unfortunately got Mom's Deformed paw, but is still cute.

I have found a cool mate for Raven. Close to the same age, Recessive Stripes, Cracker Jaw and Peacock tail. Visible he has Claw and Swimming tail. Unfortunately he is Blind. Should I invite him in? We just lost several to starvation and I dont want numbers to get too low.

• Paw up 1

2 hours ago, bannergirl411 said:

found a cool mate for Raven. Close to the same age, Recessive Stripes, Cracker Jaw and Peacock tail. Visible he has Claw and Swimming tail. Unfortunately he is Blind. Should I invite him in?

I think you should, if the food isn't too low. 

• Paw up 1

2 hours ago, bannergirl411 said:

I have found a cool mate for Raven. Close to the same age, Recessive Stripes, Cracker Jaw and Peacock tail. Visible he has Claw and Swimming tail. Unfortunately he is Blind. Should I invite him in? We just lost several to starvation and I dont want numbers to get too low.

Invite him. If you don't have enough food then maybe have Raven breed with him without inviting him

• Paw up 2

Ok, we invited Blind guy in.

Blind.png.dcfd47d9effa01116bb6d8cb8417a28f.png

Raven gets a Blue gem for inviting him in. He is named Feather, he is given Good Eyes and Ram Horns in his Mutation menu.

Willow.png.2a9e788a3e446a3d9338979f14d4d9b1.png

Gypsy and Flood have a pretty Brown baby named Willow.

Winnie and Darkness's secont child is a Basic girl named Licorice.

Flood gains a Green Gem for Unlocking Nimble Fingers.

Pepper had her and Abyss's last child. A basic Boy named Slate.

Jingle.png.dfb3ccd9318a13ce57e93221362b17f7.png

Raven and Feather have a son. Jingle is not blind thankfully, no claw unfortunately, but will be a good mate for Willow.

Pepper, Jett and Ebony have died of old age.

Merri has died of cactus damage plus sickness.

Darkness and Winnie have had a son who looks identical to his brother. He is named Nick.

Raven and Feather have a Basic daughter named MonoChrome. She may be Nick's mate.

Light.png.80a0dfcfe0b5a6a509cbcadf2f0e74e8.png

With 2 days of life left, Onyx found himself a mate. Her name is Light. Onyx gained a Blue gem for inviting her in and a Green one cause she unlocked Bat Wing. Hoping we can get one or 2 children out of them before he dies.

• Like 1

We are back. 

Elfie.png.3a65579ff30e383b2c1d5c3ecd902925.png

Onyx and Light had a Nimble Fingers boy! Yay, He is named Elfie and will probably be Licorice's mate.

Flood and Raven have died of old age.

Missy.png.79e3bc04a962dbc5d97675804d7dbf9c.png

Raven left behind a Beautiful Clawed daughter named Missy.

Onyx has died of old age, Light will give birth to his second child soon.

Gypsy and Flood have a second daughter who is identical to her sister except she inherited her fathers deformed Paw. She is named Tiny.

Darkness has died of old age.

Rex has died of cactus Damage. Gypsy has died giving birth to her last child. Tim looks exactly like his sister Tiny.

Light gave had her second child. An unfortunately deformed boy named Scrooge. He and his mother were instantly killed by a Beareyna.

Winnie has given birth to a daughter who looks just like Willow. Little one is named Star.

MonoChrome was Rouged...

Winnie has died of old age.

We are about to move Islands and found an Albino double winged boy. He can only breed safely with Willow, should we bring him along?

• Paw up 1

Ok, we are bringing the winged boy just cause I want too and he can be a second mate for Willow.

Ice.png.c0cc7ec3eda9b8c90fd7fcf57d87cf41.png

He spawned with the name Ice which is rather fitting. Elfie gains a Blue gem for inviting him and a green gem cause Wing unlocked.

MonoChrome had her Rough baby, Lili is blind and will not be traveling with us.

Peace.thumb.png.80140374621f3513152ca2bd46339faa.png

We have landed on Peaceful meadow with Ice, Elfie, Jingle, MonoChrome, Licorice, Slate, Nick, Willow, Missy and Star. We are still very basic for the most part. Lets see what the next generation brings.

Elfie has gained a Pink Gem. Nick gains a Pink Gem. Slate gains a Yellow Gem.

Lots.png.168548b47c673785d195b5196d07cbbf.png

Kinda alot going on here. We had some babies. Jingle and Willow had a very basic daughter named Dusk. Nick and MonoChrome had a Pink haired son named Klaus, he is unfortunately Blind. Elfie and Licorice had a Nimble Fingered daughter named Carlotta. Also, Missy Found herself a mate named Viren, gained a Blue gem for inviting him in, a Green gem for Unlocking Big Nose and a Pink gem for finding berries. Viren is given Nimble Fingers and Ram Horns in his mutation menu.

Jingle gains a Pink Gem.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I have returned. If anyone has name ideas send them my way, I feel like im repeating named alot with the basic runs.

Leaf.png.26c04d5ef3b159f2d68b2e5693e675bf.png

Missy and Viren have a cute CrackerJaw boy named Leaf. he has his Father's deformed Paw, but might be a Good mate for Carlotta anyway.

Pet.thumb.png.aed0805b13f4b9660ddfe601b521d88e.png

Willow and Ice have their first child. Little Pet has a Bat Wing and much lighter coloring than the rest of the Tribe.

Slate gains a Pink Gem.

Boss.png.2e14e2b717d1159e6c7abf0b7e8eb461.png

Elfie and Licorice have a Blind son named Boss. Probably wont pair him with anyone unless we get desperate, but he has nimble fingers which will help our food production. 

Nick and MonoChrome have a Basic Daughter named Ghost.

Lolly.png.82767d739ec295ffd013785d0a2581f2.png

Viren and Missy have a second child. A Daughter with Nimble Fingers named Lolly. 

Need to stop having babies and gather food...

Slate gained a Pink Gem.

Jingle and Willow have had their second child together. He looks exactly like his father. He is named Jangle and will be Ghost's Mate.

Star has gained a Pink Gem. MonoChrome has Gained a Green Gem for unlocking Chracker Jaw.

Minnie.png.239c44c9d4e3c9bf07a98558c3085a36.png

Leaf has gained a Blue Gem for inviting this Wanderer in. Her name Is Minnie. She can only Safely Mate with Jingle, but his mate Willow is more interested in Ice now so they can go their seperate ways. Minnie gets Big Nose and Digging Paw in ther Mutations Menu.

Carlotta gains a Yellow Gem.

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

Happy Weekend all,

Blind Boy Klaus gains a Pink gem for finding a berry bush. 

Noel.png.66b42b9cd508db73d4913b9b01df524a.png

Willow and Ice have a son named Noel.

Nick has died of old age. Jingle has gained a Yellow Gem.

Talon.png.e3b39dbe46ab5debba59c0cc5498b40e.png

Jingle and Minnie have an infertale derp snout boy. He will likely be a food gatherer until we got to next island and remain behind then. He is named Talon.

Klaus has gained another Pink Gem. Star has gained a Pink Gem.

Grace.png.714d9067a4c79d4560b232b081257495.png

Leaf and Carlotta have had an Anteater baby! her name is Grace.

I need opinions.

Questions.png.be8ce3f4492b5105a63420cb5199fdb6.png

This wanderer is hanging about. He is Blind, Deformed, My least favorite base color (Double Yellow Ick) and only has 2 days to live. However he has 2 Immunities we lost from our tribe awhile ago. Do I 1. Invite him in, give mutations for hopefully better genes and breed with one or more of the single girls in our tribe (Dusk, Pet and Star) or 2. Attempt to breed without inviting him to tribe meaning no mutations or 3. Just ignore him and hope something better comes along?

• Like 1

Ok ok, We will invite him in. 

He is named Lucky and given good eyes and Wing as Mutations. Hope we can get something from him.

Licorice and Elfie have  another Blind son who is otherwise basic. We named him Pokey.

Saelle.png.b6fbcf92bee514afc3f39dcb8f2dda2e.png

Missy and Viren have this cute little girl named Saelle.

Clara.png.05245272d0699f57c878e7a3ebbc3186.png

Willow and Ice have a gorgeous spotty girl named Clara. They both die tomorrow and are having one more.

Somehow Lucky managed to get all three of our single Adult girls pregnant. I dont know how we managed that.

Willow, Ice, Slate and Lucky have all died of old age.

Claudia.png.cb52de296a3c046ee46b67063faace12.png

Willow and Ice have left behind another pretty Spotted Daughter named Claudia.

Kody.png.3f7f545bbee612160cbd28cd2d1d0934.png

Minnie and Jingle have a handsome digger boy named Kodi, he will be Claudia's mate.

Licorice has died of old age.

Trio.png.e2808e14e631bb83daafcd409e75ab54.png

Lucky's trio of children. All got G Immunity. Two are Blind and one is amazing. Need name suggestions.

• Eek! 1

Just now, bannergirl411 said:

Ok ok, We will invite him in. 

He is named Lucky and given good eyes and Wing as Mutations. Hope we can get something from him.

Licorice and Elfie have  another Blind son who is otherwise basic. We named him Pokey.

Saelle.png.b6fbcf92bee514afc3f39dcb8f2dda2e.png

Missy and Viren have this cute little girl named Saelle.

Clara.png.05245272d0699f57c878e7a3ebbc3186.png

Willow and Ice have a gorgeous spotty girl named Clara. They both die tomorrow and are having one more.

Somehow Lucky managed to get all three of our single Adult girls pregnant. I dont know how we managed that.

Willow, Ice, Slate and Lucky have all died of old age.

Claudia.png.cb52de296a3c046ee46b67063faace12.png

Willow and Ice have left behind another pretty Spotted Daughter named Claudia.

Kody.png.3f7f545bbee612160cbd28cd2d1d0934.png

Minnie and Jingle have a handsome digger boy named Kodi, he will be Claudia's mate.

Licorice has died of old age.

Trio.png.e2808e14e631bb83daafcd409e75ab54.png

Lucky's trio of children. All got G Immunity. Two are Blind and one is amazing. Need name suggestions.

Not sure which are which but some suggestions:

Name the "amazing" one Jackpot? 

OR Maybe name the non-fish snout one Bronze. The middle one (girl)  Goldie or Gold and the spotted one Rust. That's what their colors remind me of! 

• 2 weeks later...

Merry Christmas all. Life has been busy with the holidays.

The Male fish gill is the good one of the three children. He is named Jackpot. His brother and sister are named Murphy and Goldie. Jackpot is a possible mate for both Clara and Saelle.

Jingle has died of old age. Monochrome has died of old age.

Isobel.png.a7a6d9a46546a21c5c070d38af66222f.png

Minnie has her and Jingle's last child. Little brown digger baby is named Isobel. She will be Noel's mate.

Elfie, Minnie and Viren have died of old age.

Leaf has gained a pink gem.

Missy has died of old age. Star has died of old age.

Lolly has gained a pink gem.

two.png.d1a906e4600e35d0a7012bf17351b8d8.png

Leaf and Carlotta have twins. Marley and Jenni, both with lovely Nimble Fingers.

Ebenezer.png.e67bb36d7007fbc3d924bfa9d8429d42.png

Jangle and Ghost have had this stunning Black Peacock boy. I love him. He is named Ebenezer.

Jangle gains a Pink Gem.

Ghost and Jangle have a second child. A basic girl named Char. She might be Marley's mate.

Pokey gains a yellow gem. Saelle gains a pink gem. Isobel gains a pink gem. Ebenezer gains a Yellow gem.

Claudia gains a Yellow Gem.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Back at it.

Lolly gains a pink gem.

children.png.b9791eb6a8accf5a4b941b15582ca892.png

Jackpot has two daughters. Saelle's winged baby is named Creamy and Clara's Albino baby is named Blanka.

Popcorn.png.739888b74bcefdb84153a2f50866e54d.png

Kodi and Claudia have had an amazing boy named Popcorn. He doesnt fit any of the girls genetically. Need to find wanderers.

Murphy gains a Yellow Gem. Jangle gains a Pink gem. Ebenezer gains Two Pink Gems. Talon gains a pink gem. Large collection of bushes right by our exit this time.

Boss has died of old age.

Pet has gained a Yellow Gem. Marley gains a Pink gem

New.png.597cae68fd4460214bee9b691d012207.png

We have arrived on a new Island. Only managed to bring 10 Nichelings with us. We have Popcorn, Claudia, Jackpot, Isobel, Noel, Creamy, Kodi, Clara, Saelle and Ebenezer.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, bannergirl411 said:

Back at it.

Lolly gains a pink gem.

children.png.b9791eb6a8accf5a4b941b15582ca892.png

Jackpot has two daughters. Saelle's winged baby is named Creamy and Clara's Albino baby is named Blanka.

Popcorn.png.739888b74bcefdb84153a2f50866e54d.png

Kodi and Claudia have had an amazing boy named Popcorn. He doesnt fit any of the girls genetically. Need to find wanderers.

Murphy gains a Yellow Gem. Jangle gains a Pink gem. Ebenezer gains Two Pink Gems. Talon gains a pink gem. Large collection of bushes right by our exit this time.

Boss has died of old age.

Pet has gained a Yellow Gem. Marley gains a Pink gem

New.png.597cae68fd4460214bee9b691d012207.png

We have arrived on a new Island. Only managed to bring 10 Nichelings with us. We have Popcorn, Claudia, Jackpot, Isobel, Noel, Creamy, Kodi, Clara, Saelle and Ebenezer.

NOOOOO Marley was left behind :(

36 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

He was probably old or something tho. It's fine. Be great if you named one of Scrooge's children that.

Not old, middle aged, but only 10 slots meant I needed to cut more than half the tribe and after cutting all the blind and deformed members there were still a few difficult decisions to be made.

• Paw up 1