Stray Fawn Community

A 5th Attempt to Escape Basicness

bannergirl411

Nothing to do this evening, more Niche it is.

Isobel gains a Yellow Gem. Creamy gains a Pink Gem. Claudia gains a pink gem. Kodi gains a pink gem.

Isobel and Noel have a daughter who is an exact copy of mom. She is named Brownie.

Girls.png.450cd757faca8e842fbcb34d698d86f1.png

Jackpot has two more daughters. Clara's daughter has Spots and Saelle's has a Mask. I need names for the Girls Please.

Claudia and Kodi have a son who looks exactly like his brother. He is named Fizz and will be mates with either Brownie or Saelle's Daughter. Maybe Both?

There is a Sickly Spike body Wanderer around. Should I invite her in? She could be a good mate for either Popcorn or Ebenezer and I dont want her infecting my entire Tribe...

• Paw up 1

4 minutes ago, bannergirl411 said:

Isobel gains a Yellow Gem. Creamy gains a Pink Gem. Claudia gains a pink gem. Kodi gains a pink gem.

Isobel and Noel have a daughter who is an exact copy of mom. She is named Brownie.

Jackpot has two more daughters. Clara's daughter has Spots and Saelle's has a Mask. I need names for the Girls Please.

Claudia and Kodi have a son who looks exactly like his brother. He is named Fizz and will be mates with either Brownie or Saelle's Daughter. Maybe Both?

There is a Sickly Spike body Wanderer around. Should I invite her in? She could be a good mate for either Popcorn or Ebenezer and I dont want her infecting my entire Tribe...

invite the sick girl (as long as she doesnt steal food >:(

maybe Peanut Butter for the brown spotty girl?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bannergirl411 said:

For the yellow one maybe Falcon or Bumblebee? For the brown one maybe Copper?

Clara's Daughter has been named Peanutbutter and Saelle's daughter has been named Bumblebee. Thanks for the names guys.

Serenesick.png.0f020a40aef41e3e542fae2e9caf35f5.png

Isobel gains a Blue gem for inviting in the wanderer. She is named Serene and gets Normal hindlegs and Normal fertility in her mutations menu. Unfortunately she got a couple of our tribe members sick while trying to catch her, but now I can control her distance from everyone else. She will mate with Ebenezer first since he is older than her, then possibly Popcorn who is younger.

Creamy Gains a Yellow Gem. Jackpot Gains a Pink Gem. Noel has died of old age.

Tribe.thumb.png.1ab33e76abd5ae9f552af8116a2a057d.png

Four babies born this turn. Ebenzer had a Plain but pretty grey daughter with Serene. She is named Angelica. Jackpot had a Son (Armbrust)with Saelle and a Daughter (Millie) with Clara. Kodi and Claudia have a Pretty Striped daughter named Sharon. Armbrust is compatible with all the girls but I am leaning toward him being Sharon's mate.

Isobel has died of old age. Brownie gains a Yellow Gem. Peanutbutter gains a Pink Gem.

Clara has died of old age and a Beareyna has spawned on her bones... Right next to little Millie... Gotta Save her!

Saelle has died of old age. Serene and Popcorn had a cute brown Stripy boy named Emporer who will be Millie's mate if we survive this Beareyna attack.

Claudia gains a Red gem for killing the Beareyna. Brownie gains a second Yellow Gem.

Kodi and Claudia both died from Beareyna Damage.

Jackpot has died of old age. We need boys and all the nearby wanderers are girls...

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, bannergirl411 said:

Clara's Daughter has been named Peanutbutter and Saelle's daughter has been named Bumblebee. Thanks for the names guys.

Serenesick.png.0f020a40aef41e3e542fae2e9caf35f5.png

Isobel gains a Blue gem for inviting in the wanderer. She is named Serene and gets Normal hindlegs and Normal fertility in her mutations menu. Unfortunately she got a couple of our tribe members sick while trying to catch her, but now I can control her distance from everyone else. She will mate with Ebenezer first since he is older than her, then possibly Popcorn who is younger.

Creamy Gains a Yellow Gem. Jackpot Gains a Pink Gem. Noel has died of old age.

Tribe.thumb.png.1ab33e76abd5ae9f552af8116a2a057d.png

Four babies born this turn. Ebenzer had a Plain but pretty grey daughter with Serene. She is named Angelica. Jackpot had a Son (Armbrust)with Saelle and a Daughter (Millie) with Clara. Kodi and Claudia have a Pretty Striped daughter named Sharon. Armbrust is compatible with all the girls but I am leaning toward him being Sharon's mate.

Isobel has died of old age. Brownie gains a Yellow Gem. Peanutbutter gains a Pink Gem.

Clara has died of old age and a Beareyna has spawned on her bones... Right next to little Millie... Gotta Save her!

Saelle has died of old age. Serene and Popcorn had a cute brown Stripy boy named Emporer who will be Millie's mate if we survive this Beareyna attack.

Claudia gains a Red gem for killing the Beareyna. Brownie gains a second Yellow Gem.

Kodi and Claudia both died from Beareyna Damage.

Jackpot has died of old age. We need boys and all the nearby wanderers are girls...

maybe invite some of the wandering girls and breed them and hope for more boys?

• Like 1

Serene and Popcorn had their second child, a Pretty girl who was a near copy of her mother. Unfortunately while I was moving parents around a Bluebird got her. I named her Salome. 😢 

LandM.thumb.png.71f84d2f728302cbd1fc889953791761.png

Fizz has had a daughter with each of his mates. Brownie's daughter is a Basic child with a few nice recessive genes. She is named Mystery. Bumblebee's daughter doesnt have any special genes, but im in love with her coloring! She is named Lulu.

The two female wanderers have disappeared somewhere. I hope the pink one returns, she was pretty.

Selene has died of her illness.

Ebenezer has died of old age.

The pink wanderer returns. but she has f immunity and so do all of our males. very sad...

Creamy and Popcorn have been killed in a Bearyena attack. 

Peanutbutter has died of starvation damage.

Fizz has died of old age. Emporer gains a Red gem for killing the Beareyna. Our next wanderer needs to be given something strong as their mutation. we need horns or claws or something so we stop being destroyed by them.

Brownie has had a daught who is a perfect copy of herself named Bloom.

Bumblebee has had a Son who look like his sister with slightly darker coloring. He is named Serge.

Hargon.png.46ae214ff1e7ba969a6b085cec0126d3.png

Armbrust and Sharon have had this gorgeous boy. He is named Hargon and will be Lulu's mate.

Serene has died of Beareyna damage.

Another Beareyna has appeared right on top of one of our nests and killed baby Bloom.

Brownie has gained a red Gem for killing the Beareyna. 

Boy.png.6bb779b686714545477466b223a9129e.png

This little fellow is Millie and Emporer's son. He is named Cedric.

Bumblebee is killed by yet another Beareyna. We are being attacked on everyside. We may need to leave via a side port instead of the northern one.

Brownie is killed by the Beareyna. Lulu gains a Pink Gem.

Lulu got Rouged... And so did Millie. By different rouges. Time to Leave this Island. We are going east.

Lulu Gains a Red Gem for Killing the Beareyna. We give the Beareyna Cub food to keep it friendly. 

Lemon.png.328d435ba83828cbdf556d21220db225.png

Sharon has gained a Blue Gem for inviting in this Wanderer. She is a bit older, but matches perfectly with Serge, has an immunity we no longer have and has attacking genes! Yay. She spawned with the name Lemon and is given Claw and Ram horns in her mutations menu.

Millie has had her Rouge baby. Sickly, No Paw and wing with a derp Snout. We are leaving him for the bluebird. Lulu had her rouge baby as well. Unfortunately another Beareyna attacked and he was killed in the fight.

Builder.png.b328d326bbdd228773326f379a0f0e2f.png

Armbrust and Sharon had this gorgeous girl. She is named Builder and will be Cedric's mate.

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...

Its been crazy busy this month. Hope all are well.

Kiwi.png.8a2c0e436ffa416ca387b520e9266f36.png

Lemon and Serge have their first child. A daughter named Kiwi. shes a bit plain but at least got claw so we can defend ourselves better.

Lulu and Hargon have a son named Mal who looks exactly like his Aunt Builder.

Thorn.png.3acfdc759bb49bee710473c59dafd54c.png

Millie Gains a Blue Gem for inviting this Young Wanderer. He is named Thorn and will be Kiwi's mate. He gets Good Eyes and Ram Horns in his Mutations Menu.

Sharon has died of old age.

Serge and Lemon's second child looks like her sister, but her leg is deformed instead of having a claw.

Boi.png.499de91e1390545e36706b19562c0cfa.png

Millie and Emporer's son looks awesome and I need a name for him.

• Love 1

On 1/22/2023 at 3:48 PM, bannergirl411 said:

Its been crazy busy this month. Hope all are well.

Kiwi.png.8a2c0e436ffa416ca387b520e9266f36.png

Lemon and Serge have their first child. A daughter named Kiwi. shes a bit plain but at least got claw so we can defend ourselves better.

Lulu and Hargon have a son named Mal who looks exactly like his Aunt Builder.

Thorn.png.3acfdc759bb49bee710473c59dafd54c.png

Millie Gains a Blue Gem for inviting this Young Wanderer. He is named Thorn and will be Kiwi's mate. He gets Good Eyes and Ram Horns in his Mutations Menu.

Sharon has died of old age.

Serge and Lemon's second child looks like her sister, but her leg is deformed instead of having a claw.

Boi.png.499de91e1390545e36706b19562c0cfa.png

Millie and Emporer's son looks awesome and I need a name for him.

Sandy or Shore, maybe?

• Like 1

I am back. Spotty boy has been named Romero after the gorgeous beach I went to last night for Date Night. 😁

Lemon has passed away leaving Serge with thier final child, Peach is a near copy of her sister Kiwi and will be Romero's mate.

Armbrust has died of old age.

Abbi.png.32d0122bb19ed2a9d87716d55119cc20.png

Millie has died of old age leaving behind a beautiful Daughter named Abbi. She will likely be Mal's mate. She is being watched over by her brother Cedric as her father Emporer is fighting off another Beareyna.

Builder has gained a Pink Gem.

Emporer is killed by the Beareyna.

Panda.png.2c90b5b842f70b6a95c9b76461db7869.png

Lulu has died leaving behind this gorgeous baby. I have named her Panda.

Serge is killed by the Beareyna. Peach gains a Red gem for killing the Beareyna. Panda was taken by a Bluebird during the battle. This Island is cursed...

Builder gains a Yellow Gem.

Escape.thumb.png.ed7ccaed3b397dd5ad6f7cf39407d268.png

We have escaped with 8 Nichelings and no food. we have Mal and Abbi, Cedric and Builder, Romero and Peach and Kiwi and Thorn.

Kiwi gains a Pink Gem. Mal gains a Pink gem.

Cedric has died of Beareyna Damage. Abbi has gained a Pink Gem. 

Kiwi gains another Pink Gem

• Sad 1

Back again, hope we dont die.

Mia.png.f8e105542dcde19783758709ecdc1e54.png

Builder has died leaving this gorgeous daughter. I have named her Mia.

Mal has died leaving his mate Abbi and their new son.

Phin.png.a83e049106355a902075d2b297b88a2f.png

This beautiful boy is named Phin. I love him.

Kiwi and Thorn have a Son who looks exactly like his father. He is named Neazle.

Matilda.png.3490e9ce0cca7b904391120aa89625af.png

Peach and Romero have a daughter named Matilda. She will be Phin's mate.

Abbi has died of starvation.

Kiwi and Thorn have a second child. This one is a clone of Kiwi. She is named Dinah and might be a second mate for Phin unless a decent wanderer arrives.

Thorn has died of old age.

Simon.png.5bc10178dbec371c5daa6238a678d5b6.png

Peach has had her second child, He is named Simon. He may be a better fit for Dinah mate wise.

Romero was killed by a beareyna. Peach gains a Red Gem for killing the Beareyna.

Peach has died of Beareyna damage. Kiwi has died of old age. Neazle has died of Starvation.

• Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...

Im back. Have Been neck deep exploring my Hufflepuff Common Room this week.

Gareth.png.1a5301c624a3dc514e697fce514153de.png

Phin and Matilda have their first child. This handsome boy is Gareth.

Mia has died of starvation. I forgot how difficult the Savannah was...

Dinah gains a Pink Gem. Simon gains a Pink Gem.

I messed up. Phin and Matilda share C Immunity. Their Second Child Meep looks exactly like his brother, but is Sickly. May have to abandon him so the rest of the Tribe survives.

Danger.thumb.png.4ef7affb09fd7e4a18df6fc7ff247535.png

Danger surounds our new child. Aesop is Dinah and Simon's child. The wanderer is Sickly and the beareyna is trying to kill us.

Simon gains a Red Gem for killing the Beareyna. He did Catch a cold from the Wanderer.

Suno.png.cf052bc5bb2fe7f00eedbce0897a4988.png

Phin gains a Blue gem for finding this wanderer. Suno will be a new mate for Matilda. He has I Immunity which died out recently and the ability to dig will be helpful here. Suno gets good Eyes and Big Nose in his Mutations.

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

How is everyone? Lets get back into it.

Griff.png.8aa9d5c9b86a5283b2180f9979539bdb.png

Dinah and Simon have another Son. Griff is a handsome boy. But we need girls and also food.

Aesop has earned a Pink Gem. 

Lucy.png.9504dcd45b77767cd679294a0a00e5e9.png

Matilda and Suno have a beautiful baby girl named Lucy. She will probably be Aesop's mate. We have a fire starting nearby so might be time to hussle away from here soon.

Aesop gains a Yellow Gem

Ugg Matilda got Rouged.

Meep has died of his illness.

Matilda has gained a Pink Gem. Griff Gains a Pink Gem.

Hebridea.png.f5d22347aabf674f5287416ff1f597a9.png

Simon has died and left Dinah with this Amazing baby girl. I have named her Hebridea. I need to find her a decent mate. I love her.

Matilda had her rouge baby. He is named Zeko. he will probably be left to pick cactus fruit.

Garreth and Phin have both died.

Matilda has died leaving a daughter who looks like her father. Baby is named Natti.

Suno has died in a Beareyna Attack. Aesop was badly injured. Dinah has gained a Red Gem for finally killing it.

Dinah has died in a second Beareyna Attack. Griff gains a Red Gem for killing beareyna.

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all, sorry its been awhile. ive been busy 100% clearing Hogwarts Legacy and downlaoding Planet Zoo dlc. Also my Sims4 challenge has had me busy. But we are back!

Rouge baby Zeko has died of Cactus damage.

Seb.png.24b39d22a4fd2bf3f2f74fdd9e0e5302.png

Aesop and Lucy have a son named Seb. He could mate with Hebridea, but the age difference would be tricky. 

Natti got Rouged and then died before baby could be born.

Aesop and Griff have died of Starvation damage.

Lucy has a second son named Leander who looks exactly like his brother. Hebridea and Seb have a son who looks exactly like mom. he is named Omnis.

Hebridea has died of starvation damage. Lucy has died of old age. Seb has died of Starvation. We have 2 teen boys left. this isnt good.

We have escaped to a new island. we need females fast.

berry.png.f8c3e51fbe67c63f0a9e75579ec7aa24.png

We are Saved! Omnis gains a Blue Gem for inviting this girl to be Leander's Mate. She is named Berry and will have Cracker Jaw and Scorpian Tail in her Mutation Menu.

Fig.png.6545c701b8ec8323bc17e62af4bdd9d1.png

Berry and Leander have a Handsom Son. Fig will need to find a Mate.

Omnis has gained a Green Gem for unlocking Peacock Tail.

Berry and Leander's second child is a daughter who looks exactly like her mother. she is named Mari.

Leander and Omnis have died. It is up to Berry and Her Children to carry on this challenge.

Berry has had another clone daughter. This one is named Charm.

Berry has died leaving her children to search for mates.

Dutchess.png.c134101ce8bd49a79855e8ac4a45e3db.png

Fig has found a Mate. He gains a Blue gem. Dutchess is a bit younger than he is so we cant breed yet. I love her scorpion tail. She gets Claw and Ram Horns in her mutations menu.

Mari gains a Red Gem for killing a Beareyna and a Pink Gem for ginding Berries.

We have 4 Beareyna attacking us. Charm gains a Red gem for killing one. Fig gains 2 Red Gems for killing 2. Last one is a Killer Beareyna. cant hurt it so Time to run.

• Love 1

I am back again.

Finn.png.6936c50fffc4c2608eb771254daef21e.png

Fig and Dutchess have had a son named Finn. Unfortunately he inherited his mother's deformed paw, we are gunna try a few more times.

Charm gains a Yellow Gem.

Nikki.png.07c3a243e736274d3685df034ee5f54a.png

Dutchess and Fig's second child is plain but with many pointy genetics. She is named Nikki.

Fig died of Beareyna Damage, Dutchess will have their final child shortly.

Their final child looks just like his sister but with Horns! He is named Mayor and we need wanderers to mate with these two spikey childrens.

Charm has gained a Red Gem for fending off another Beareyna.

The Killer Beareyna has caught up to us. Mari was killed as we ran away. Charm attempted to defend us and also was killed.

Ama.png.d768d3da32e27d032303a80d2b52af52.png

Dutchess has found a Mate for Finn. She is called Ama and she recieves Normal Blood Clotting and Cracker Jaw in her Mutations Menu.

Iris.png.8784c1e634055cf28d0abe9eca5296da.png

Mayor has found himself a Mate. He gains a Blue Gem. The little lady is Named Iris, I love her subtle pink spots. She gets Cracker Jaw and Ram Horns in her mutations Menu.

Dutchess has died.

We have left the Beareyna infested lands and Arrived at a Swamp.

• Eek! 1

13 hours ago, bannergirl411 said:

I am back again.

Finn.png.6936c50fffc4c2608eb771254daef21e.png

Fig and Dutchess have had a son named Finn. Unfortunately he inherited his mother's deformed paw, we are gunna try a few more times.

Charm gains a Yellow Gem.

Nikki.png.07c3a243e736274d3685df034ee5f54a.png

Dutchess and Fig's second child is plain but with many pointy genetics. She is named Nikki.

Fig died of Beareyna Damage, Dutchess will have their final child shortly.

Their final child looks just like his sister but with Horns! He is named Mayor and we need wanderers to mate with these two spikey childrens.

Charm has gained a Red Gem for fending off another Beareyna.

The Killer Beareyna has caught up to us. Mari was killed as we ran away. Charm attempted to defend us and also was killed.

Ama.png.d768d3da32e27d032303a80d2b52af52.png

Dutchess has found a Mate for Finn. She is called Ama and she recieves Normal Blood Clotting and Cracker Jaw in her Mutations Menu.

Iris.png.8784c1e634055cf28d0abe9eca5296da.png

Mayor has found himself a Mate. He gains a Blue Gem. The little lady is Named Iris, I love her subtle pink spots. She gets Cracker Jaw and Ram Horns in her mutations Menu.

Dutchess has died.

We have left the Beareyna infested lands and Arrived at a Swamp.

(Great that you left the killer bearyena island! But now u have to deal with the swamp bug plagues...

At least you have two breeding pairs now

• 2 weeks later...

New Update Finally. Life is so busy lately.

Babies.thumb.png.4ed4c7979c459801bebdf2637b858c85.png

Iris and Mayor have a Gorgeous son named Knight. Ama and Finn have a cute but deformed Daughter named Lala.

Finn has died of Beareyna damage. We are out of food again.

Ama has died of Starvation. Mayor has gained a Green gem for unlocking Sticky Tounge.

Iris has died of Starvation. Nikki has died of starvation. This is a terrible Island...

We Died. Should we try a 6th Round?

• Sad 2