Stray Fawn Community

Valk's Den where I obsess over every and any game I play

GHOSTVALK

I saw a picture of maggpi and it was so beautiful ima go install and play msm now solely because of that ( and this is might as well turn into an Ark / Msm thread because what else would I post lol)

3 minutes ago, Exotica said:

I saw a picture of maggpi and it was so beautiful ima go install and play msm now solely because of that ( and this is might as well turn into an Ark / Msm thread because what else would I post lol)

yes magpi is so beautiful. Ive been playing msm for a while and I can almost afford her

19 minutes ago, Exotica said:

Maybe not msm because I tested it out and it was nice at da start ( I made an army of rexes lol ) But unfortunately my 4 braincells went " YOU LOVE SURVIVAL GAMES AND NOT REALLY ANYTHING ELSE " so it wasn't eye catching to me lol, still a funni and cool game tho lol ( I just love survival games too much at this point ) so no msm and ARK ONLY BECAUSE IT TAKES EVERYTHING I LOVE AND PUTS IT IN A GAME .w.

Screenshot_20230318_195516_My Singing Monsters.jpg

2 minutes ago, Exotica said:

Maybe not msm because I tested it out and it was nice at da start ( I made an army of rexes lol ) But unfortunately my 4 braincells went " YOU LOVE SURVIVAL GAMES AND NOT REALLY ANYTHING ELSE " so it wasn't eye catching to me lol, still a funni and cool game tho lol ( I just love survival games too much at this point ) so no msm and ARK ONLY BECAUSE IT TAKES EVERYTHING I LOVE AND PUTS IT IN A GAME .w.

Screenshot_20230318_195516_My Singing Monsters.jpg

oh no the demo is hell

3 hours ago, Valkcake said:

Oh lord I have created a monster, Foxleaf fren I am sorry but I did as you requested

Untitled683_20230318191239.png

3 hours ago, Foxcake said:

HOLY GALVANA NOODLE STOOWARB DO NOT SHOW THIS TO ANDROMEDA

3 hours ago, Valkcake said:

TRUST ME I SHALLN'T I WOULD NEVER 

JOKES ON YALL NOTIFICATIONS EXIST 

AAAAAAAAAA

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Foxcake said:

WHY ARE YOU SO OBBSESSED WITH ZOOCUUU AND VALKRYIE?!

NOT DA CREATURE VALKYRIE THE WORD / NAME ( also it's been like a year since i quit CoS lol ) But I will never not be obsessed with da child Zoocuu :] and before I go back to da void

* Summoned * Henl- * Summoned * WAIT * Summoned * NOT DA LOOP- * Summoned * WHY DO YOU- * Summoned * ABUSE YOUR POWERS- * Summoned * TO SUMMON ME I JUST WANNA CHILL IN DA VOID :[

1 minute ago, Valkcake said:

* Summoned * Henl- * Summoned * WAIT * Summoned * NOT DA LOOP- * Summoned * WHY DO YOU- * Summoned * ABUSE YOUR POWERS- * Summoned * TO SUMMON ME I JUST WANNA CHILL IN DA VOID :[

*Puts you on a summon loop*

16 minutes ago, Foxcake said:

*Puts you on a summon loop*

Omg i am so glad that summonings only work 95% of the time because there's the lucky time that I escape all but one summon :D