Stray Fawn Community

Valk's Den where I obsess over every and any game I play

GHOSTVALK

4 hours ago, Blasoom said:

@Furnoss EXOTICA

I DARE YOU

TO DRAW MY CHILD

(its a doodle of mini me) (aka me but tiny and artist's rendition)

IMG_20230415_224155.thumb.jpg.a3227904535c596e12280e9bce2881ee.jpg

this is the only picture i have right now i have to go rummage through my closet that's littered with tiny drawings and art stuff

Now that I have awoken I will draw

I feel like talking about my dreams before I sleep so yay (also I'm sad that none of my dreams even mention Ark. I literally have over 100 hours on that game and no dreams, it's sad but dream time)

First dream: This was the most recent one and it takes place in my school. Mr Beast was there and there was a white Jeep thing out in the handball things. I wanted to put Minecraft Ocelots (literally just look up a picture of minecraft ocelots and that's what it looked like) In the Jeep so I picked one up and put it in the Jeep and it jumped out but I already sat down and the Jeep was moving so yeah, I didn't go get it. All of a sudden all the ground under the pavers became water apparently and a giant sea serpent thing that was red and orange came out of the floor and started moving slowly across to the basket ball things. I was hanging in for dear life and when I finally got up to the Jeep everything was back to normal. We drove over to where you walk across to the oval and Mr Beast was talking about Basketball (I didn't know what he was saying because that is dream logic) so I started walking away (also I was carrying a super heavy black backpack so I couldn't walk, all I could do was shuffle on my knees) I got to a place where you could walk across to a gate that apparently lead to Snowland (my whole purpose in the dream was to bring ocelots to Snowland so yes) I started shuffling over there and a person who looked like they played basketball came out to search for me but he was like blind or something so I shuffled past him. I got to the Snowland gate and went in and then the dream ended.

Here is a shorter one

Second dream: There was this Banana toothpaste worm snake thing in my house on my couch and my dad was there. We were talking about crime when I took it upstairs, shoved it in a plastic bag and bit down on the plastic bag. I then threw it outside which looked totally different to my irl house outside then the dream ended.

Just now, Foxcake the hamptercake said:

Help

Literally how am I ment to help? It takes probably more than one hour to walk to your house and throw books at you so what do I do to help?