Stray Fawn Community

Valk's Den where I obsess over every and any game I play

GHOSTVALK

• GHOSTVALK changed the title to Valk's Den where I obsess over Rain world
5 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

ARE THOSE RED SCUGS ARTI OR HUNTER??? IF IT'S HUNTER, THE EYE LOOKS OVERLY SCARRED. IF IT'S ARTI, THEN IT'S THE WRONG EYEEEEEE /lh

YOU KNOW IM STOOPID AND GOT ARTI'S EYE WRONG LOXFEAF

2 minutes ago, CinnamonValk said:

YOU KNOW IM STOOPID AND GOT ARTI'S EYE WRONG LOXFEAF

YEAH (YOU'RE NOT STOOPID THO)

IF YOU EVER WANT TO, WE CAN DO RIVULET TOGETHER AGAIN OR WE CAN CONTINUE SAINT RN

2 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

YEAH (YOU'RE NOT STOOPID THO)

IF YOU EVER WANT TO, WE CAN DO RIVULET TOGETHER AGAIN OR WE CAN CONTINUE SAINT RN

RIVULET RIVULET RIVULET I like being fast, but not rn since i'm making more music-

5 minutes ago, CinnamonValk said:

Another drawing of Swift I did yay (I will not elaborate further than Swift's full name being Swift Winding Canyons)

Untitled1049_20230926182635.png

Wait where's the wing/wings?

are they supposed to be there?

34 minutes ago, CinnamonValk said:

Another drawing of Swift I did yay (I will not elaborate further than Swift's full name being Swift Winding Canyons)

Untitled1049_20230926182635.png

I have a lot of questions (Bc I'm drawing swift rn)

How does the vulture mask sit on their face? Does it go on top of their headgear base or are there like, cracks and broken spots for it to come through? Because it seems to sit on their face with no extra support like their hands. Or are there like, strings or rope or smth tying it to their face??

I also enjoy throwing very specific questions at you.

21 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

I have a lot of questions (Bc I'm drawing swift rn)

How does the vulture mask sit on their face? Does it go on top of their headgear base or are there like, cracks and broken spots for it to come through? Because it seems to sit on their face with no extra support like their hands. Or are there like, strings or rope or smth tying it to their face??

I also enjoy throwing very specific questions at you.

WHY DO YOU KEEP ASKING SUCH SPECIFIC QUESTIONS- There is a very thin string thing that ties it on, but it's not really noticeable.

10 minutes ago, CinnamonValk said:

WHY DO YOU KEEP ASKING SUCH SPECIFIC QUESTIONS- There is a very thin string thing that ties it on, but it's not really noticeable.

Is it a strong string? How does the mask fit perfectly on their face? Did they carve it at all? Was the king vulture deformed? And if it was so young, how is the mask so big when iterators are bigger than slugcats and an adult king vulture mask is about the size of their faces? How are Vulture masks made? Do they grow like a one-time tooth or snail shells? Is the string wrapped around the entire mask or are there little holes somewhere? Or is it the eyeholes?

And I ask my question again, does the mask go on top of or is there a hole for the headgear? Or does the mask not cover enough of their head to reach the headgear?

8 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

Is it a strong string? How does the mask fit perfectly on their face? Did they carve it at all? Was the king vulture deformed? And if it was so young, how is the mask so big when iterators are bigger than slugcats and an adult king vulture mask is about the size of their faces? How are Vulture masks made? Do they grow like a one-time tooth or snail shells? Is the string wrapped around the entire mask or are there little holes somewhere? Or is it the eyeholes?

And I ask my question again, does the mask go on top of or is there a hole for the headgear? Or does the mask not cover enough of their head to reach the headgear?

*Explodes from all the questioning* SWIFT IS SMOL (Not as smol as Depths) SO THE MASK FITS WELL. AND THE STRING IS THIN BUT MADE FROM A STRONG MATERIAL SO IT STAYS, AND IDK HOW VULTURE MASKS FORM, PROBABLY SOMETHING LIKE A ONE-TIME TOOTH THO BUT IDK-

2 minutes ago, CinnamonValk said:

*Explodes from all the questioning* SWIFT IS SMOL (Not as smol as Depths) SO THE MASK FITS WELL. AND THE STRING IS THIN BUT MADE FROM A STRONG MATERIAL SO IT STAYS, AND IDK HOW VULTURE MASKS FORM, PROBABLY SOMETHING LIKE A ONE-TIME TOOTH THO BUT IDK-

How big is Depths in comparison to a slugcat? or a vulture? Are you saying that the mask only covers their face but not the rest of their head?

Also, LIZARDCAKE HOW DO VULTURE MASKS FORM YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT RW

Just now, Loxfeaf said:

How big is Depths in comparison to a slugcat? or a vulture? Are you saying that the mask only covers their face but not the rest of their head?

Depths could totally ride a Slugcat if she wanted to. She isn't as smol as a Slugpup though. And it does only cover their face, yes

9 minutes ago, CinnamonValk said:

Depths could totally ride a Slugcat if she wanted to. She isn't as smol as a Slugpup though. And it does only cover their face, yes

Okay thank you for answering my question 🙂🙂🙂

• Paw up 1

6 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

Also, LIZARDCAKE HOW DO VULTURE MASKS FORM YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT RW

that is one of the things i don't know

though they seem to have some sort of importance to vultures as any vulture that sees another one of its species without a mask will attack it

• 2 weeks later...