Stray Fawn Community

«":A Web of Lies:"» (weirdcore sim) {closed!}

The arts n crafterz

"«you hesitantly glanced around a corner, spotting an unmoving figure. It unsettles you but you shrug it off. You hear a strange sound from around the corner again… 'what..?'»"

Characters!:

Name: Andromeda 

Description: A purple cat about the size of a lynx, with a scar on her right eye and star-like patterns through her fur that glow in the dark. 

Personality: Andromeda has a hard time trusting others, but once you get to know her, she is extremely friendly, loyal, and a bit overprotective. If someone she cares for gets hurt while she's not there, she'll put the blame on herself because she wasn't there to protect them. She will literally throw hands with anyone who tries to harm someone she cares for (lol).
—————————————————

«Name»          Foxleaf

«Gender»      She-cat

«description»     Foxleaf is a normal size teenaged cat that is mainly a hazel brown colour. She has burning orange eyes that turn more gold toward her black pupil. She has pale yellow-brown around her face, chest and tail-tip. She has fluffy ears and a medium-haired pelt. She has large and sharp claws that she usually only shows half of.

«personality»      Foxleaf is usually a charming, quick and sarcastic cat that often likes to be alone. She has a good memory and is stealthy and quick. She can be emotional or can go into a rage, triggered even by the slightest impulse. She doesnt really care about others on purpose, fearing that it could hurt her later. Foxleaf leaves her pawprints on people's lives, possibly forever. She might care about others if they bond with her enough.

—————-

«Name»        
Kendall

«Gender»     
He/They [demiboy]

«description»    
image.png.323f1ffb45d7917216b053f114679623.png
actually has a mouth but it’s just not in the photo, tall, skinny, can spin his head 360°, the 3rd eye is functional & the most expressive of all his eyes (it also looks at what their brain actually focusing on), they don’t have a neck but can still eat and breathe & such it’s weird I know,

«personality (& others)»    
rather laid back and calm, can be anxious but hides it very well, smokes, rather fast on his feet, has thalassophobia, stargazes regularly, not very good with emotions, they paint their nails black weekly, wouldn’t disagree if you called him emo, they’re trying their best alright, stoic and quiet around strangers but if he opens up he’s pretty talkative, knows sign language
——————

«Name»         

E҉g҉r҉o҉s҉

«Gender»      
Non-binary ( They-them-ze, xe,)

«description»     
 They have a human head with curly Black 'n white hair, a human torso, and rabbit legs. Ze has 2 purple eyes,  black blood and 2 mouths. Xe has a Goth aesthetic.

«personality»       

A lot can be assumed when you first see Egros, but above else know that Their heroic and observant. Of course Xe's also sharing, friendly and confident, but those are often overshadowed by tendencies of being narcissistic as well.
Ze's  heroic nature though, this is what he's most well-liked for. Friends frequently count on this and Their Independence when they're feeling down.

Nobody's perfect of course and Egros has less pleasant traits too. Their monstrous nature and obsessive nature pose plenty of problems on often personal levels.
Fortunately Xe's observant nature shines brighter on most days.

Untitled.png

—————————————————

Information!:

this is just a silly little funny thing I wanted to do, but yeah it’s meant to sorta be like a mini horror or angst thingy :) you can ask me not to hurt the child or you could tell me if it’s okay to harm them a bit, only with permission tho!!

Character sheet!!:

«Name»         

«Gender»      

«description»     

«personality»       

the description may include a picture instead of typing out what the look like

Npcs!:

8EE52ABE-2DC4-4DA9-983F-64241FCB5BE4.thumb.png.229bc6b210b675c61a341b4c87d840fc.png

Rio is an old oc of mine!5A0E395E-FD35-4EA7-9913-C2951A9F052E.thumb.png.e7112caa3c20bfd4cb0330a98b5ce458.png

i made Lea with a picrew!

• 2 weeks later...

can you use characters from any fandom? for now i'll just use Andromeda. (also is this rp going to be on the forums?)

Description: A purple cat about the size of a lynx, with a scar on her right eye and star-like patterns through her fur that glow in the dark. 

Personality: Andromeda has a hard time trusting others, but once you get to know her, she is extremely friendly, loyal, and a bit overprotective. If someone she cares for gets hurt while she's not there, she'll put the blame on herself because she wasn't there to protect them. She will literally throw hands with anyone who tries to harm someone she cares for (lol). 

On 12/14/2022 at 5:00 PM, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

can you use characters from any fandom? for now i'll just use Andromeda. (also is this rp going to be on the forums?)

Personality: Andromeda has a hard time trusting others, but once you get to know her, she is extremely friendly, loyal, and a bit overprotective. If someone she cares for gets hurt while she's not there, she'll put the blame on herself because she wasn't there to protect them. She will literally throw hands with anyone who tries to harm someone she cares for (lol). 

Yeah- I just wouldn’t use an actual child. Also yes it will be on the forums, I just haven’t been on in a hot minute so yeah! 
—————————————

*the sound gets louder
«"Boo-!"» *it was just Rio, they had always been upbeat and cheery. They also liked to scare you, it was annoying at times*

Edited by F00lz the dum dum
Me am forgor thing

On 12/5/2022 at 11:32 AM, F00lz the dum dum said:

«Name»          Foxleaf

«Gender»      She-cat

«description»     Foxleaf is a normal size teenaged cat that is mainly a hazel brown colour. She has burning orange eyes that turn more gold toward her black pupil. She has pale yellow-brown around her face, chest and tail-tip. She has fluffy ears and a medium-haired pelt. She has large and sharp claws that she usually only shows half of.

«personality»      Foxleaf is usually a charming, quick and sarcastic cat that often likes to be alone. She has a good memory and is stealthy and quick. She can be emotional or can go into a rage, triggered even by the slightest impulse. She doesnt really care about others on purpose, fearing that it could hurt her later. Foxleaf leaves her pawprints on people's lives, possibly forever. She might care about others if they bond with her enough.

On 12/19/2022 at 9:15 PM, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

(mk you can start it off since i dont really know what to do)

*Rio blinked and stared at you, waiting for a reaction. Perhaps he would finally realize scaring people wasn’t funny * «"Did I scare ya?"» * he seemed a bit on edge now, you wondered why*

9 hours ago, F00lz the dum dum said:

*Rio blinked and stared at you, waiting for a reaction. Perhaps he would finally realize scaring people wasn’t funny * «"Did I scare ya?"» * he seemed a bit on edge now, you wondered why*

"You sure did." Andromeda frowned. "I don't like being scared, it reminds me of...past experiences." She shook off her disappointed expression. "Don't worry, I'm not mad at you."

you were walking home with Lea, a kind stranger you had met earlier. Apparently Lea lived near you…, you wondered how she knew where you lived when you didn’t tel her. She was pretty persistent and didn’t leave no matter what you said. *

"Lea, how did you know where i live? You dont have to follow me everywhere!" Foxleaf said teasingly

8 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

"Lea, how did you know where i live? You dont have to follow me everywhere!" Foxleaf said teasingly

* Lea paused * «"just a lucky guess!"» * Lea seemed a bit nervous, but as you neared your apartment complex you both entered *

9 hours ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

"You sure did." Andromeda frowned. "I don't like being scared, it reminds me of...past experiences." She shook off her disappointed expression. "Don't worry, I'm not mad at you."

«"oh- uh sorry!"» * Rio seemed to smile softly, even though not having a visible mouth. He dragged you away from the corner and to your favorite carnival, you had never told him it was your favorite though *

1 hour ago, F00lz the dum dum said:

«"oh- uh sorry!"» * Rio seemed to smile softly, even though not having a visible mouth. He dragged you away from the corner and to your favorite carnival, you had never told him it was your favorite though *

She immediately ran towards a churro stand and brought back two churros. "Churros are great!" She said as she offered one to Rio and took a bite out of hers.

3 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

((Are we both cats...?)) *Foxleaf chuckled a bit* "Im just kidding!" she purred*

Nah- Lea is a bunny plush thingy-))

* Lea’s big floppy ears perked up, you wondered what her fur felt like, since she wasn’t really alive to be exact. Lea appeared to be a giant stuffed animal of sorts * «"well-! See ya tomorrow!"» * Lea waved to you and watched as you entered your apartment *

3 hours ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

She immediately ran towards a churro stand and brought back two churros. "Churros are great!" She said as she offered one to Rio and took a bite out of hers.

* Rio took the churro you gave him and just stared at it, he was just an eyeball with a body after all. He then lifted his hoodie up to reveal a large mouth on his stomach, the mouth grabbed the churro with its tongue and chopped down, eating it in one bite. It smiled and licked its lips? (The skin around it you guess) * «"Thanks! It’s never eaten that before!"» * Rio addressed the mouth on his stomach as a separate entity, Rio let go of his hoodie and seemed pleased *

5 hours ago, F00lz the dum dum said:

Lea’s big floppy ears perked up, you wondered what her fur felt like, since she wasn’t really alive to be exact. Lea appeared to be a giant stuffed animal of sorts * «"well-! See ya tomorrow!"» * Lea waved to you and watched as you entered your apartment *

"Bye!" Foxleaf waved dismissively as she entered

10 hours ago, F00lz the dum dum said:

Nah- Lea is a bunny plush thingy-))

* Lea’s big floppy ears perked up, you wondered what her fur felt like, since she wasn’t really alive to be exact. Lea appeared to be a giant stuffed animal of sorts * «"well-! See ya tomorrow!"» * Lea waved to you and watched as you entered your apartment *

* Rio took the churro you gave him and just stared at it, he was just an eyeball with a body after all. He then lifted his hoodie up to reveal a large mouth on his stomach, the mouth grabbed the churro with its tongue and chopped down, eating it in one bite. It smiled and licked its lips? (The skin around it you guess) * «"Thanks! It’s never eaten that before!"» * Rio addressed the mouth on his stomach as a separate entity, Rio let go of his hoodie and seemed pleased *

Andromeda shuddered for a second, then continued. "What rides should we go on?" She asked. She looked at a rollercoaster as a group of people on it rushed by, screaming. "Ooh, that one looks cool! C'mon!" 

(Also Andromeda is 38 [cats age like humans in her universe] but for this rp i'll say shes a teen)

5 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

"Bye!" Foxleaf waved dismissively as she entered

* Lea watched intently as you walked into your apartment. When you closed the door you felt like she hadn’t quite left yet. It was getting late you should to bed *

2 minutes ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

Andromeda shuddered for a second, then continued. "What rides should we go on?" She asked. She looked at a rollercoaster as a group of people on it rushed by, screaming. "Ooh, that one looks cool! C'mon!" 

(Also Andromeda is 38 [cats age like humans in her universe] but for this rp i'll say shes a teen)

«"Alright-! Let’s hurry so we have to wait that long"» * Rio pointed to a large group of people slowly walking towards the coaster. Rio ran towards the ride and you followed *

5 hours ago, F00lz the dum dum said:

«"Alright-! Let’s hurry so we have to wait that long"» * Rio pointed to a large group of people slowly walking towards the coaster. Rio ran towards the ride and you followed *

Andromeda rushed towards the coaster. After having to wait for others, they finally got their chance. The coaster went up a steep hill, then abruptly dropped down. "AAAAAAHHHH!!!!!" She screamed as the rollercoaster sped down the hill. However, it came to a complete stop. "Huh? What happened?" She asked. "I think the rollercoaster got stuck" Said one of the people behind them. "Oh, GREAT." She groaned. 

3 hours ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

Andromeda rushed towards the coaster. After having to wait for others, they finally got their chance. The coaster went up a steep hill, then abruptly dropped down. "AAAAAAHHHH!!!!!" She screamed as the rollercoaster sped down the hill. However, it came to a complete stop. "Huh? What happened?" She asked. "I think the rollercoaster got stuck" Said one of the people behind them. "Oh, GREAT." She groaned. 

* Rio seemed to be bummed. He sighed and just unbuckled the seat thing, he sat forward and gasped a breath of fresh air * «"I didn’t think the seatbelts would be that tight! It really didn’t like that-"» * Rio seemed at ease as he sat back without a seatbelt and just chilled waiting for it to start up again *

Lea watched intently as you walked into your apartment. When you closed the door you felt like she hadn’t quite left yet. It was getting late you should to bed *

*Fox leaf was feeling like tiny rats were crawling underneath her fur. She decided to move her cat bed underneath a table and put as many alarm systems as possible around it

52 minutes ago, F00lz the dum dum said:

* Rio seemed to be bummed. He sighed and just unbuckled the seat thing, he sat forward and gasped a breath of fresh air * «"I didn’t think the seatbelts would be that tight! It really didn’t like that-"» * Rio seemed at ease as he sat back without a seatbelt and just chilled waiting for it to start up again *

"Is your stomach a separate entity?" Andromeda asked. Just as she said that, the coaster started up again, and within seconds it was done and they got out.