Stray Fawn Community

«":A Web of Lies:"» (weirdcore sim) {closed!}

The arts n crafterz

4 hours ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

"Is your stomach a separate entity?" Andromeda asked. Just as she said that, the coaster started up again, and within seconds it was done and they got out.

«" Well- sort of… I’m not sure, all I know is that it is very expressive for just being a mouth. It’s also learned to speak sort of, I wouldn’t talk to it though. It’s quite rude!"» * Rio answered after the ride and stretched a bit. The mouth’s tongue slid under Rio’s hoodie and tried grabbing at something to eat, but Rio smacked it and the tongue slid back into the mouth *

5 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

*Fox leaf was feeling like tiny rats were crawling underneath her fur. She decided to move her cat bed underneath a table and put as many alarm systems as possible around it

you heard a tapping at your window before you drifted into sleep, once you woke up a little card sat in front of you. Along with a little plush of a rabbit *

10 hours ago, F00lz the dum dum said:

«" Well- sort of… I’m not sure, all I know is that it is very expressive for just being a mouth. It’s also learned to speak sort of, I wouldn’t talk to it though. It’s quite rude!"» * Rio answered after the ride and stretched a bit. The mouth’s tongue slid under Rio’s hoodie and tried grabbing at something to eat, but Rio smacked it and the tongue slid back into the mouth *

"Huh. Interesting." She responded. The mouth reminded her of something...."No, I need to stop associating everything with that." She thought to herself. "What should we go to next?"

(Andromeda has some backstory so i'll just explain it in little chunks. the mouth reminds her of the evil guy who killed her dad when she was a kid. most of my ocs have tragic backstories lmao)

32 minutes ago, F00lz the dum dum said:

you heard a tapping at your window before you drifted into sleep, once you woke up a little card sat in front of you. Along with a little plush of a rabbit *

"Huh?" Foxleaf asked. She pondered at the little card and decided to read it

21 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

"Huh?" Foxleaf asked. She pondered at the little card and decided to read it

+ Hello Foxleaf! It’s me your good friend Lea! I noticed your door wasn’t locked and decided to give you a small gift I made instead of letting someone take it. =:D + (I tried making a little bunny face ok-?)

* you inspect the plush as well, it unsettled you a bit. Then you heard a knock on the door *

21 hours ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

"Huh. Interesting." She responded. The mouth reminded her of something...."No, I need to stop associating everything with that." She thought to herself. "What should we go to next?"

(Andromeda has some backstory so i'll just explain it in little chunks. the mouth reminds her of the evil guy who killed her dad when she was a kid. most of my ocs have tragic backstories lmao)

«"hmmmm…. Oh-! Let’s go over there!"» * Rio pointed to a shady looking shop, it seemed closed but as you got closer it had an open sign on the door. You enter the store and you feel sick, Rio seemed unfazed. For a second you thought Rio’s form had changed into a something that you couldn’t describe, you’d have to ask about that later *

Just now, F00lz the dum dum said:

«"hmmmm…. Oh-! Let’s go over there!"» * Rio pointed to a shady looking shop, it seemed closed but as you got closer it had an open sign on the door. You enter the store and you feel sick, Rio seemed unfazed. For a second you thought Rio’s form had changed into a something that you couldn’t describe, you’d have to ask about that later *

"Uh, Rio, I feel kinda weird..." Andromeda said as she reluctantly continued into the store.

Just now, F00lz the dum dum said:

+ Hello Foxleaf! It’s me your good friend Lea! I noticed your door wasn’t locked and decided to give you a small gift I made instead of letting someone take it. =:D + (I tried making a little bunny face ok-?)

* you inspect the plush as well, it unsettled you a bit. Then you heard a knock on the door *

*Foxleaf grabbed her sleeping-dart gun and loaded it up. She slipped it next to the door and opened it. (bunny face =:B )

12 hours ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

"Uh, Rio, I feel kinda weird..." Andromeda said as she reluctantly continued into the store.

* Rio stayed quiet, continuing into the store further * «"Woah-! Look at this! It’s so weird looking!"» * Rio called out to you as he held up a little doll that looked like an eye, he held it up to his eye face thingy *

12 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

*Foxleaf grabbed her sleeping-dart gun and loaded it up. She slipped it next to the door and opened it. (bunny face =:B )

Lea was standing in front of you, smiling * «"hello Foxleaf!"» * Lea seemed to notice the dart gun but ignored it. She forced herself into the room and sat down on the floor happily * «"So do you like the gift.?"» 

4 minutes ago, F00lz the dum dum said:

* Rio stayed quiet, continuing into the store further * «"Woah-! Look at this! It’s so weird looking!"» * Rio called out to you as he held up a little doll that looked like an eye, he held it up to his eye face thingy *

Lea was standing in front of you, smiling * «"hello Foxleaf!"» * Lea seemed to notice the dart gun but ignored it. She forced herself into the room and sat down on the floor happily * «"So do you like the gift.?"» 

"It sure does." She responded nervously. Why does it look similar to him? She thought to herself as she looked at the doll.

57 minutes ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

"It sure does." She responded nervously. Why does it look similar to him? She thought to herself as she looked at the doll.

* Rio seemed to ‘glitch’ again as he put the doll down. He excitedly ran around the store, until he found a doll similar to you *  «"look-! It you"» * Rio happily shoved the doll towards you *

1 hour ago, F00lz the dum dum said:

* Rio seemed to ‘glitch’ again as he put the doll down. He excitedly ran around the store, until he found a doll similar to you *  «"look-! It you"» * Rio happily shoved the doll towards you *

"How come they have dolls that seem to look similar to us?" She asked.

54 minutes ago, F00lz the dum dum said:

«" Dunno "»  * Rio simply shrugged and wandered around the store more *

Andromeda looked around. Lots of dolls were on the shelves. She noticed one that looked like him. She shuddered. 

(btw him is not referring to rio)

2 hours ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

Andromeda looked around. Lots of dolls were on the shelves. She noticed one that looked like him. She shuddered. 

(btw him is not referring to rio)

«" Whatca looking at? "» * Rio seemed to purr, unknown to Rio the mouth thing’s tongue was trailing towards a small mouth plush to probably eat it *

9 hours ago, F00lz the dum dum said:

"Oh!" Foxleaf said, realizing it was lea. "Y-yes! i do!" She exclaimed. "I guess i forgot to lock my door, huh."

19 minutes ago, F00lz the dum dum said:

«" Whatca looking at? "» * Rio seemed to purr, unknown to Rio the mouth thing’s tongue was trailing towards a small mouth plush to probably eat it *

"Nothing." She said nervously. She noticed the mouth. "Uh, the mouth's trying to eat something..." 

(him is referring to the guy who oofed her dad that i mentioned earlier. he wont appear or anything i'll just make references to him)

15 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

"Oh!" Foxleaf said, realizing it was lea. "Y-yes! i do!" She exclaimed. "I guess i forgot to lock my door, huh."

«"Yep you did! But I made sure you were safe!"» * Lea smiled and just sat on the floor, she wore the same rainbow hoodie as yesterday. She seemed completely unfazed by how creepy she was being*

14 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Nothing." She said nervously. She noticed the mouth. "Uh, the mouth's trying to eat something..." 

(him is referring to the guy who oofed her dad that i mentioned earlier. he wont appear or anything i'll just make references to him)

«"eh-? Gawd dammit! Not again- V1RU$!"» * Rio yelled at the thing as it slid the doll into its mouth, Rio sighed angrily. Rio stared around at the other dolls, unfazed that the mouth had a name. The fact it had a name concerned you, If it has a name it probably could speak as well *

2 minutes ago, F00lz the dum dum said:

«"Yep you did! But I made sure you were safe!"» * Lea smiled and just sat on the floor, she wore the same rainbow hoodie as yesterday. She seemed completely unfazed by how creepy she was being*

"Uh, i suppose you should maybe go now?" Foxleaf said, completely freaked out

2 minutes ago, F00lz the dum dum said:

«"eh-? Gawd dammit! Not again- V1RU$!"» * Rio yelled at the thing as it slid the doll into its mouth, Rio sighed angrily. Rio stared around at the other dolls, unfazed that the mouth had a name. The fact it had a name concerned you, If it has a name it probably could speak as well *

"Can that thing talk? In full sentences?" She asked. "No offense, but you're kinda creepy, V1RU$...."

45 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Can that thing talk? In full sentences?" She asked. "No offense, but you're kinda creepy, V1RU$...."

«"not actually sure- I just gave it a name and it seems to like it-"» * V1RU$ let out some gurgling and coughed a bit, it soon spit out a small action figure. Rio picked it up and stuffed it in his pocket as if that was normal *  «"it also does that sometimes- I don’t know where it keeps eating these things but I can’t complain because since we share a body I assumed that when it eats it’s like if I had a mouth and had to eat to survive"» *Rio shrugged as he explained, the mouth seemed to slightly move as Rio ‘spoke’* 

52 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

"Uh, i suppose you should maybe go now?" Foxleaf said, completely freaked out

«"But I just got here"» * Lea frowned and looked at you, she seemed sad. You felt weird as she stared at you sadly *

(also happy holidays guys!)

1 minute ago, F00lz the dum dum said:

«"not actually sure- I just gave it a name and it seems to like it-"» * V1RU$ let out some gurgling and coughed a bit, it soon spit out a small action figure. Rio picked it up and stuffed it in his pocket as if that was normal *  «"it also does that sometimes- I don’t know where it keeps eating these things but I can’t complain because since we share a body I assumed that when it eats it’s like if I had a mouth and had to eat to survive"» *Rio shrugged as he explained, the mouth seemed to slightly move as Rio ‘spoke’* 

"That's....actually kinda cool!" Andromeda said unexpectedly.

1 minute ago, F00lz the dum dum said:

«"But I just got here"» * Lea frowned and looked at you, she seemed sad. You felt weird as she stared at you sadly *

Foxleaf took a step back and winced. This was creepy. Too creepy.

"Im still a bit tired ya'know? I uh- need some sleep

On 12/24/2022 at 7:37 PM, Andromeda_ said:

"That's....actually kinda cool!" Andromeda said unexpectedly.

* Rio shrugged and wandered around the store more, it seemed never ending. The longer Rio searched the worse you felt *

On 12/25/2022 at 5:10 AM, Fox leaf said:

"Maybe i could come over some time? or... you could stay here...?" she was reluctant to the offer

* Lea ignored you and just sat happily * «" I could let you sleep some more if you’re still tired! I’ll just stay super quiet! "»

sorry I was super busy))

10 minutes ago, F00lz the dum dum said:

* Rio shrugged and wandered around the store more, it seemed never ending. The longer Rio searched the worse you felt *

She began to feel uneasy. "I have a weird feeling we're being watched." She confessed to Rio.