Stray Fawn Community

«":A Web of Lies:"» (weirdcore sim) {closed!}

The arts n crafterz

11 minutes ago, F00lz the dum dum said:

* Lea ignored you and just sat happily * «" I could let you sleep some more if you’re still tired! I’ll just stay super quiet! "»

"alright" she said with a yawn. She took down all her traps except her bell tripwire. "I have lots of food. help yourself. My owner is never home." she said before dozing off

33 minutes ago, F00lz the dum dum said:

«"Alright"» * Rio shrugged and happily roamed around the store more, soon he came up to you with a necklace with a little charm that looked like your eye *

She flinched, but looked at it. The blue color looked exactly the same as her eyes.....

29 minutes ago, F00lz the dum dum said:

* Rio payed and gave it to you, the two of you then left the store. You felt slightly less sick now, Rio dragged you onto one more ride before the park was about to close * 

On the ride, she stared into the eye. It felt eerie, but she couldn't stop.

On 12/28/2022 at 9:20 PM, Andromeda_ said:

On the ride, she stared into the eye. It felt eerie, but she couldn't stop.

*After the ride was done you two made your way out of the park and parted ways. Rio waved to you as you left*

On 12/28/2022 at 9:57 PM, Fox leaf said:

Foxleaf went to get something to eat, probably tuna.

*Lea was sitting cross legged by the window. She was staring at something, but you couldn’t tell what*

1 minute ago, F00lz the dum dum said:

*After the ride was done you two made your way out of the park and parted ways. Rio waved to you as you left*

She crawled into her burrow in the forest and decided to take a good night's rest.

On 1/1/2023 at 3:49 PM, Fox leaf said:

“What are you looking at?” Fox leaf asked

«"oh- just out the window! The old courtyard is so mysterious…"» *Lea started babbling on about the creepy overgrown courtyard just outside your window, you shrugged it off. I mean some people are overly obsessed with creepy things*BAC8DB21-DFB2-4F29-9CFE-3142CC425D3A.thumb.png.8304051aeef81f083a562402d9738b30.png

On 1/1/2023 at 8:55 AM, Andromeda_ said:

She crawled into her burrow in the forest and decided to take a good night's rest.

Tomorrow is another day…

EC05FDC0-6B19-436D-B468-F3549BCB10BD.thumb.png.3922bfcda5eb0fd53fa940a9a6a2b9bb.png

Tomorrow is another day.

4 minutes ago, F00lz the dum dum said:

«"oh- just out the window! The old courtyard is so mysterious…"» *Lea started babbling on about the creepy overgrown courtyard just outside your window, you shrugged it off. I mean some people are overly obsessed with creepy things*BAC8DB21-DFB2-4F29-9CFE-3142CC425D3A.thumb.png.8304051aeef81f083a562402d9738b30.png

Tomorrow is another day…

EC05FDC0-6B19-436D-B468-F3549BCB10BD.thumb.png.3922bfcda5eb0fd53fa940a9a6a2b9bb.png

Tomorrow is another day.

She abruptly awoke in the middle of the night. The eye necklace was right next to her, even though she put it in another room last night. Huh, that's weird.

6 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

She abruptly awoke in the middle of the night. The eye necklace was right next to her, even though she put it in another room last night. Huh, that's weird.

* you remember seeing something in your dreams while sleeping… you tried to put all the pieces of it’s broken face together… you decided to draw it on a small piece of paper nearby *

(sorry for the smol jumpscare!! It was also the thingy Rio glitched into as well as the thing in your dream. I didn’t really know what I wanted to do with it)

1 hour ago, F00lz the dum dum said:

* you remember seeing something in your dreams while sleeping… you tried to put all the pieces of it’s broken face together… you decided to draw it on a small piece of paper nearby *

(sorry for the smol jumpscare!! It was also the thingy Rio glitched into as well as the thing in your dream. I didn’t really know what I wanted to do with it)

She looked at her drawing awkwardly before putting it on her nightstand and trying to go back to sleep. I'll just deal with it tomorrow.

On 1/5/2023 at 5:34 AM, F00lz the dum dum said:

Don't you have a home somewhere? Owners or anything? Or do you just live on the street? Or do you wanna live... Here?" She asked reluctantly

On 1/5/2023 at 9:40 PM, Fox leaf said:

Don't you have a home somewhere? Owners or anything? Or do you just live on the street? Or do you wanna live... Here?" She asked reluctantly

«"I live just across the hall!"» *Lea paused* «"it’s just been awhile since my owner had been home!"» * you noticed small stitches near her eyes and on her ears, you wondered how old Lea really was *

9 minutes ago, F00lz the dum dum said:

«"I live just across the hall!"» *Lea paused* «"it’s just been awhile since my owner had been home!"» * you noticed small stitches near her eyes and on her ears, you wondered how old Lea really was *

"How old are you? I mean, like, we should know each other more, y'know?" She said