Stray Fawn Community

«":A Web of Lies:"» (weirdcore sim) {closed!}

The arts n crafterz

34 minutes ago, F00lz the dum dum said:

«"I should be about 19"» *you had a strange feeling that Lea was lying about being 19 years old, but then again she never said she was 19 years. She stared at you anxiously*

"Nineteen what?" Foxleaf asked, opening her can of tuna. "Minutes? Hours? Days? Years? Decades? Centuries?"  She began chewin on some tuna after she said that

9 hours ago, F00lz the dum dum said:

*you remembered the thing from last night and assumed you were just still unnerved about it…*

She picked up her drawing from last night and looked at it. It reminded her of Rio, but she didn't know why.

9 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

"Nineteen what?" Foxleaf asked, opening her can of tuna. "Minutes? Hours? Days? Years? Decades? Centuries?"  She began chewin on some tuna after she said that

* Lea stared at you nervously for a few seconds, seemingly trying to find something to change the subject. Lea mumbled something under her breath *

«"you seem to like tuna!"» * Lea tried changing the subject *

45 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

She picked up her drawing from last night and looked at it. It reminded her of Rio, but she didn't know why.

* as if reading your thoughts from across the town, Rio knocked on the wall of your home * «"hey! Sorry I let myself in after about a minute of waiting"»

7 hours ago, F00lz the dum dum said:

* as if reading your thoughts from across the town, Rio knocked on the wall of your home * «"hey! Sorry I let myself in after about a minute of waiting"»

She quickly stuffed the paper away and answered the door. "Hi Rio!" She said.

5 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

She quickly stuffed the paper away and answered the door. "Hi Rio!" She said.

«"remember the necklace I bought you the other day? I went back and got one for me as well!"» *Rio cheerfully spoke and held out an eye necklace that looked like him, considering his face was a singular eye*

«Name»        
Kendall

«Gender»     
He/They [demiboy]

«description»    
image.png.323f1ffb45d7917216b053f114679623.png
actually has a mouth but it’s just not in the photo, tall, skinny, can spin his head 360°, the 3rd eye is functional & the most expressive of all his eyes (it also looks at what their brain actually focusing on), they don’t have a neck but can still eat and breathe & such it’s weird I know,

«personality (& others)»    
rather laid back and calm, can be anxious but hides it very well, smokes, rather fast on his feet, has thalassophobia, stargazes regularly, not very good with emotions, they paint their nails black weekly, wouldn’t disagree if you called him emo, they’re trying their best alright, stoic and quiet around strangers but if he opens up he’s pretty talkative, knows sign language

13 hours ago, F00lz the dum dum said:

* Lea stared at you nervously for a few seconds, seemingly trying to find something to change the subject. Lea mumbled something under her breath *

«"you seem to like tuna!"» * Lea tried changing the subject *

"Yes, I do. What food do you like? Ferns from 10 centuries ago?" Saying to her so Lea knows foxleaf knew she was changing the subject on purpose 

11 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

"Yes, I do. What food do you like? Ferns from 10 centuries ago?" Saying to her so Lea knows foxleaf knew she was changing the subject on purpose 

«"I- hey that’s rude!"» * Lea yelped at Foxleaf * «"I actually like carrots"» * Lea huffed and looked away from Foxleaf *

11 hours ago, Pancake said:

«Name»        
Kendall

«Gender»     
He/They [demiboy]

«description»    
image.png.323f1ffb45d7917216b053f114679623.png
actually has a mouth but it’s just not in the photo, tall, skinny, can spin his head 360°, the 3rd eye is functional & the most expressive of all his eyes (it also looks at what their brain actually focusing on), they don’t have a neck but can still eat and breathe & such it’s weird I know,

«personality (& others)»    
rather laid back and calm, can be anxious but hides it very well, smokes, rather fast on his feet, has thalassophobia, stargazes regularly, not very good with emotions, they paint their nails black weekly, wouldn’t disagree if you called him emo, they’re trying their best alright, stoic and quiet around strangers but if he opens up he’s pretty talkative, knows sign language

* you were sitting peacefully on a bench at a park, not doing much but enjoying the scenery * «"Hey there stranger!"» * a Tv head came up and sat next to you happily *

2 hours ago, F00lz the dum dum said:

* you were sitting peacefully on a bench at a park, not doing much but enjoying the scenery * «"Hey there stranger!"» * a Tv head came up and sat next to you happily *

He looked over but didnt say anything.

20 hours ago, F00lz the dum dum said:

«"remember the necklace I bought you the other day? I went back and got one for me as well!"» *Rio cheerfully spoke and held out an eye necklace that looked like him, considering his face was a singular eye*

"Cool...." She said, trying her best not to sound rude.

9 hours ago, F00lz the dum dum said:

«"I- hey that’s rude!"» * Lea yelped at Foxleaf * «"I actually like carrots"» * Lea huffed and looked away from Foxleaf *

"It's also kinda rude to change the subject when I'm asking a direct question that I need the answer of." Foxleaf snarled

On 1/13/2023 at 5:50 PM, Fox leaf said:

"It's also kinda rude to change the subject when I'm asking a direct question that I need the answer of." Foxleaf snarled

«"I- uh…"» * Lea seemed quite nervous at your persistence * «"it’s rude to ask someone’s age-"» * Lea protested softly *

On 1/13/2023 at 5:33 PM, Andromeda_ said:

"Cool...." She said, trying her best not to sound rude.

* Rio seemed to smile, despite not having a mouth, he yelped as he dropped his necklace. He scrambled to pick it up, he groaned when he saw he had broke it. There seemed to be a small chip, or cd like thing that broke off it. Rio didn’t pick that small part up and left, grumbling that he was so clumsy and he would have to pay a lot to get it fixed *

8 minutes ago, F00lz the dum dum said:

* they shot you a smiley face on their screen, it glitched for a moment and couldn’t help but notice the bullet like hole in their face… *

huh.. strange.. he thought, his two main eyes looked away but his third eye remained glued to their screen, specifically the bullet hole.

21 minutes ago, F00lz the dum dum said:

* Rio seemed to smile, despite not having a mouth, he yelped as he dropped his necklace. He scrambled to pick it up, he groaned when he saw he had broke it. There seemed to be a small chip, or cd like thing that broke off it. Rio didn’t pick that small part up and left, grumbling that he was so clumsy and he would have to pay a lot to get it fixed *

"Rio? What about the part you dropped?" She asked before he left.

2 hours ago, Pancake said:

huh.. strange.. he thought, his two main eyes looked away but his third eye remained glued to their screen, specifically the bullet hole.

* The tv head offered their hand to you for a hand shake * «"the name’s Wren!"» * the Tv head introduced themself and waited for your response *

5 minutes ago, F00lz the dum dum said:

* Rio looked back at you, confused * «"I picked up all that I dropped?.. anyway I’ll be going"»

She looked at him, confused, and looked at the small chip in her paw. She put it away and went out to hunt in the forest. She caught a rabbit and began to eat. She looked around just in case.