Stray Fawn Community

«":A Web of Lies:"» (weirdcore sim) {closed!}

The arts n crafterz

8 minutes ago, F00lz the dum dum said:

* The tv head offered their hand to you for a hand shake * «"the name’s Wren!"» * the Tv head introduced themself and waited for your response *

They looked back at them & shook their hand.

“Kendall.”

5 hours ago, F00lz the dum dum said:

«"I- uh…"» * Lea seemed quite nervous at your persistence * «"it’s rude to ask someone’s age-"» * Lea protested softly *

"Well, then why dont you just answer my simple question? Its not that hard!" She yowled "If you want to be my friend, we should know each other better..." She trailed off with a hiss

On 1/15/2023 at 9:54 PM, Andromeda_ said:

She looked at him, confused, and looked at the small chip in her paw. She put it away and went out to hunt in the forest. She caught a rabbit and began to eat. She looked around just in case.

* nothing seemed unusual out here… your mind kept drifting back to the small chip, maybe it had an important message on it? *

On 1/16/2023 at 12:39 AM, Fox leaf said:

"Well, then why dont you just answer my simple question? Its not that hard!" She yowled "If you want to be my friend, we should know each other better..." She trailed off with a hiss

* something shifted in the air near Lea, in-fact Lea’s attitude seemed to shift * «"I don’t think I needed to verify what passage of time I meant, I’m 19 years old"»

23 minutes ago, F00lz the dum dum said:

* nothing seemed unusual out here… your mind kept drifting back to the small chip, maybe it had an important message on it? *

No matter how hard she tried to shake the thoughts away, she still kept thinking about the chip. She went back home, stored the leftover rabbit for later, and looked at the chip, trying to figure what it might be for.

20 minutes ago, F00lz the dum dum said:

* Wren shot you another smiley * «"I believe we’re in the same class, I just moved here a few weeks ago so I thought I should try to make some friends"»

“which class? I have 8 of ‘’em on my schedule.” He glanced away with his main eyes but the single optical on his forehead stayed glued to the screen.

34 minutes ago, F00lz the dum dum said:

* something shifted in the air near Lea, in-fact Lea’s attitude seemed to shift * «"I don’t think I needed to verify what passage of time I meant, I’m 19 years old"»

Foxleaf eyed Lea."sure" she hissed and continued eating her tuna 

4 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

No matter how hard she tried to shake the thoughts away, she still kept thinking about the chip. She went back home, stored the leftover rabbit for later, and looked at the chip, trying to figure what it might be for.

* it looked like it could be plugged into a computer or something… hopefully it wasn’t a virus, maybe your’s has one too? *

4 hours ago, Pancake said:

“which class? I have 8 of ‘’em on my schedule.” He glanced away with his main eyes but the single optical on his forehead stayed glued to the screen.

«"I think homeroom and [second to last class of the day]."» * Wren seemed to radiate happiness and joy, it was sort of calming, in a weird way though, as if they acted sweet just to lull you into a false sense of security… or maybe you were overthinking? *

34 minutes ago, Tar the jester said:

* it looked like it could be plugged into a computer or something… hopefully it wasn’t a virus, maybe your’s has one too? *

She grabbed her computer, made sure her antivirus was working, and put the chip in.

3 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

She grabbed her computer, made sure her antivirus was working, and put the chip in.

* it displayed a video, waiting to be played…. As you clicked play the video glitched for a moment. The video started with a very out of breath person running and speaking to the camera, you couldn’t make out who the person was though * «"if you see this— *huff* I want to say, Run. You don’t have much time left after watching this.. they know, they are coming. Sh- I ah, it’s coming for me know, hurry and run while you can. No one you know is real, if you didn’t break your necklace then They are hungry… Run, and don’t look back, your not safe"» * the video stopped and you heard a loud crash outside, you felt very uneasy…. Was Rio fake? He seemed real, he didn’t seem like some A.I. ….*

44 minutes ago, Tar the jester said:

«"I think homeroom and [second to last class of the day]."» * Wren seemed to radiate happiness and joy, it was sort of calming, in a weird way though, as if they acted sweet just to lull you into a false sense of security… or maybe you were overthinking? *

“Huh.. come to think of it I have seen you in Homeroom, haven’t seen you in math though.” They shrugged, leaning back slightly.

12 minutes ago, Pancake said:

“Huh.. come to think of it I have seen you in Homeroom, haven’t seen you in math though.” They shrugged, leaning back slightly.

«"I normally sit in the far back, maybe that’s why you haven’t seen me in math"» * I small jingle played on Wren’s screen, they groaned and smacked their head a bit until it stopped * «"sorry- that tends to happen, ever since my little brother threw a small toy at my screen"» * that explains the hole… *

41 minutes ago, Tar the jester said:

«"I normally sit in the far back, maybe that’s why you haven’t seen me in math"» * I small jingle played on Wren’s screen, they groaned and smacked their head a bit until it stopped * «"sorry- that tends to happen, ever since my little brother threw a small toy at my screen"» * that explains the hole… *

“Hm.” He nodded, his third eye shutting as he rubs the space where his nose would be (if he had one).

9 hours ago, Tar the jester said:

* it displayed a video, waiting to be played…. As you clicked play the video glitched for a moment. The video started with a very out of breath person running and speaking to the camera, you couldn’t make out who the person was though * «"if you see this— *huff* I want to say, Run. You don’t have much time left after watching this.. they know, they are coming. Sh- I ah, it’s coming for me know, hurry and run while you can. No one you know is real, if you didn’t break your necklace then They are hungry… Run, and don’t look back, your not safe"» * the video stopped and you heard a loud crash outside, you felt very uneasy…. Was Rio fake? He seemed real, he didn’t seem like some A.I. ….*

She panicked and immediately smashed her necklace. She didn't feel safe, and she didn't like it.

18 minutes ago, Tar the jester said:

* it didn’t look like anything was going on… it didn’t look like there was anything at all… just pitch blackness *

She shivered as she hopped on her bed and began reading a book. She kept looking out the window though.