Stray Fawn Community

«":A Web of Lies:"» (weirdcore sim) {closed!}

The arts n crafterz

1 minute ago, Tar the jester said:

* there was nothing happening outside… everything seemed to glitch a bit once in a while.. *̴͉͇̙̓

She became more and more uncomfortable as time went on, but she still continued to read her book.

On 1/18/2023 at 6:36 PM, Tar the jester said:

«"Alright!"» * Wren chirped happily and stayed on the bench *

Kendall walked away to an alley and lit up a cigarette, taking a drag and exhaling a cloud of grey.

51 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

She became more and more uncomfortable as time went on, but she still continued to read her book.

ŕ̸̨̨̪͔͇͓͓̪͔͈͉̲̦̠̪̬̫̤̋͛̔̍͝͠͝ͅͅų̵̛͈͔͈̪̫͎̖͈̖̺̗̳̬̭̱͉̜͛̿͛͗̋̏̊͛̂͝ͅͅn̵̡̨̡̛̺͇͖̩̙̘̪̹̻̤͚̬̠̞̞̑̒̔̿̐̆ ̶̨̰͕̲͇̖̬̎͑͜͠r̸̯̯̗̩͈̭̤̯̦̪̾͋u̷̼̝̣͇̐̂̃̑̋́̎̄̓́̇́̈́̔̐̽͂̚̕͜͜͝͠n̸̛͉͙̖̜̱̟̖͖͈̦̭̙̗̰͔̗̦͉̍͗̋͂͂̈́̓̓̚͜͝͝ ̵̙̞̥̰̝͇̄́͌̐̊̒̿̈̇͘͠ŗ̶̢̢͇̪̼͕̤̱̘̼͍̦̪̪̗͕̝́̑͌̀̅̑͝ͅu̵̢̡̨͓̩͙̰͍͈̠̠̯̞̣͇͔͖̥͔̟̫͛̄̾̈́̀̅͊̅̿͊͗̆͗͘̚͝ͅņ̵̫̖̱͎͈̘͚͇̳͇̥̩̗͚̹̀̈́̏́͝ ̶̡̢͖̩̩̖̩͔̪̖̬̰͔͈͙̰͗̀͆͗̿́̀͘͝ṟ̸̨̲̘̏͐̏̈́̒͌̄̈́̂̎̀̃̈́̅̓͝ų̴̢̗̘̟̖̥̯͉͍͈̲̳̱̖̹̰̹̀̿͊̊͐̈́̾͒͒̀̈́̋̓̈́̐́̐̇̉̈́̃͜͜͜͠ͅņ̷̛̭̜̭͙̘̝̳̗͔̤̽̽̆̍̄͋̏͊̂̅͑̇̃̋̓̈́̕͜͠ ̶̞̞̦̭̗̓̄̏͂͛̒͒͋̌̓͑̉̃́̉́̍̆̑̍͝͝ŗ̵̧̝̺͂̿͜͜ů̴̧̮͕̙̣̥͔̝̓̂n̷̡͇̝͉̻̩̤̯̩͉̹͗͛̌̕ ̴̛̦͙̬̺̲̘̼̩̳̰͈̜͉͋̀̓̆̍͑͋̀̑̅͠͝͝ͅr̶͈̮̩̱̰͂̂́̾̏̈́̀̀͠͠ṷ̶̡͈͈͉̗̤̩͇́̌͆̑ň̴̨̧̧̨̰̤͔̗̙̱̯̽͊̐̈́̀͝ * you couldn’t shake the feeling of being watched… *

* most everything around you disappear in almost an instant… ŕ̸̨̨̪͔͇͓͓̪͔͈͉̲̦̠̪̬̫̤̋͛̔̍͝͠͝ͅͅų̵̛͈͔͈̪̫͎̖͈̖̺̗̳̬̭̱͉̜͛̿͛͗̋̏̊͛̂͝ͅͅn̵̡̨̡̛̺͇͖̩̙̘̪̹̻̤͚̬̠̞̞̑̒̔̿̐̆ ̶̨̰͕̲͇̖̬̎͑͜͠r̸̯̯̗̩͈̭̤̯̦̪̾͋u̷̼̝̣͇̐̂̃̑̋́̎̄̓́̇́̈́̔̐̽͂̚̕͜͜͝͠n̸̛͉͙̖̜̱̟̖͖͈̦̭̙̗̰͔̗̦͉̍͗̋͂͂̈́̓̓̚͜͝͝ ̵̙̞̥̰̝͇̄́͌̐̊̒̿̈̇͘͠ŗ̶̢̢͇̪̼͕̤̱̘̼͍̦̪̪̗͕̝́̑͌̀̅̑͝ͅu̵̢̡̨͓̩͙̰͍͈̠̠̯̞̣͇͔͖̥͔̟̫͛̄̾̈́̀̅͊̅̿͊͗̆͗͘̚͝ͅņ̵̫̖̱͎͈̘͚͇̳͇̥̩̗͚̹̀̈́̏́͝ ̶̡̢͖̩̩̖̩͔̪̖̬̰͔͈͙̰͗̀͆͗̿́̀͘͝ṟ̸̨̲̘̏͐̏̈́̒͌̄̈́̂̎̀̃̈́̅̓͝ų̴̢̗̘̟̖̥̯͉͍͈̲̳̱̖̹̰̹̀̿͊̊͐̈́̾͒͒̀̈́̋̓̈́̐́̐̇̉̈́̃͜͜͜͠ͅņ̷̛̭̜̭͙̘̝̳̗͔̤̽̽̆̍̄͋̏͊̂̅͑̇̃̋̓̈́̕͜͠ ̶̞̞̦̭̗̓̄̏͂͛̒͒͋̌̓͑̉̃́̉́̍̆̑̍͝͝ŗ̵̧̝̺͂̿͜͜ů̴̧̮͕̙̣̥͔̝̓̂n̷̡͇̝͉̻̩̤̯̩͉̹͗͛̌̕ ̴̛̦͙̬̺̲̘̼̩̳̰͈̜͉͋̀̓̆̍͑͋̀̑̅͠͝͝ͅr̶͈̮̩̱̰͂̂́̾̏̈́̀̀͠͠ṷ̶̡͈͈͉̗̤̩͇́̌͆̑ň̴̨̧̧̨̰̤͔̗̙̱̯̽͊̐̈́̀͝*

5 minutes ago, Tar the jester said:

ŕ̸̨̨̪͔͇͓͓̪͔͈͉̲̦̠̪̬̫̤̋͛̔̍͝͠͝ͅͅų̵̛͈͔͈̪̫͎̖͈̖̺̗̳̬̭̱͉̜͛̿͛͗̋̏̊͛̂͝ͅͅn̵̡̨̡̛̺͇͖̩̙̘̪̹̻̤͚̬̠̞̞̑̒̔̿̐̆ ̶̨̰͕̲͇̖̬̎͑͜͠r̸̯̯̗̩͈̭̤̯̦̪̾͋u̷̼̝̣͇̐̂̃̑̋́̎̄̓́̇́̈́̔̐̽͂̚̕͜͜͝͠n̸̛͉͙̖̜̱̟̖͖͈̦̭̙̗̰͔̗̦͉̍͗̋͂͂̈́̓̓̚͜͝͝ ̵̙̞̥̰̝͇̄́͌̐̊̒̿̈̇͘͠ŗ̶̢̢͇̪̼͕̤̱̘̼͍̦̪̪̗͕̝́̑͌̀̅̑͝ͅu̵̢̡̨͓̩͙̰͍͈̠̠̯̞̣͇͔͖̥͔̟̫͛̄̾̈́̀̅͊̅̿͊͗̆͗͘̚͝ͅņ̵̫̖̱͎͈̘͚͇̳͇̥̩̗͚̹̀̈́̏́͝ ̶̡̢͖̩̩̖̩͔̪̖̬̰͔͈͙̰͗̀͆͗̿́̀͘͝ṟ̸̨̲̘̏͐̏̈́̒͌̄̈́̂̎̀̃̈́̅̓͝ų̴̢̗̘̟̖̥̯͉͍͈̲̳̱̖̹̰̹̀̿͊̊͐̈́̾͒͒̀̈́̋̓̈́̐́̐̇̉̈́̃͜͜͜͠ͅņ̷̛̭̜̭͙̘̝̳̗͔̤̽̽̆̍̄͋̏͊̂̅͑̇̃̋̓̈́̕͜͠ ̶̞̞̦̭̗̓̄̏͂͛̒͒͋̌̓͑̉̃́̉́̍̆̑̍͝͝ŗ̵̧̝̺͂̿͜͜ů̴̧̮͕̙̣̥͔̝̓̂n̷̡͇̝͉̻̩̤̯̩͉̹͗͛̌̕ ̴̛̦͙̬̺̲̘̼̩̳̰͈̜͉͋̀̓̆̍͑͋̀̑̅͠͝͝ͅr̶͈̮̩̱̰͂̂́̾̏̈́̀̀͠͠ṷ̶̡͈͈͉̗̤̩͇́̌͆̑ň̴̨̧̧̨̰̤͔̗̙̱̯̽͊̐̈́̀͝ * you couldn’t shake the feeling of being watched… *

* most everything around you disappear in almost an instant… ŕ̸̨̨̪͔͇͓͓̪͔͈͉̲̦̠̪̬̫̤̋͛̔̍͝͠͝ͅͅų̵̛͈͔͈̪̫͎̖͈̖̺̗̳̬̭̱͉̜͛̿͛͗̋̏̊͛̂͝ͅͅn̵̡̨̡̛̺͇͖̩̙̘̪̹̻̤͚̬̠̞̞̑̒̔̿̐̆ ̶̨̰͕̲͇̖̬̎͑͜͠r̸̯̯̗̩͈̭̤̯̦̪̾͋u̷̼̝̣͇̐̂̃̑̋́̎̄̓́̇́̈́̔̐̽͂̚̕͜͜͝͠n̸̛͉͙̖̜̱̟̖͖͈̦̭̙̗̰͔̗̦͉̍͗̋͂͂̈́̓̓̚͜͝͝ ̵̙̞̥̰̝͇̄́͌̐̊̒̿̈̇͘͠ŗ̶̢̢͇̪̼͕̤̱̘̼͍̦̪̪̗͕̝́̑͌̀̅̑͝ͅu̵̢̡̨͓̩͙̰͍͈̠̠̯̞̣͇͔͖̥͔̟̫͛̄̾̈́̀̅͊̅̿͊͗̆͗͘̚͝ͅņ̵̫̖̱͎͈̘͚͇̳͇̥̩̗͚̹̀̈́̏́͝ ̶̡̢͖̩̩̖̩͔̪̖̬̰͔͈͙̰͗̀͆͗̿́̀͘͝ṟ̸̨̲̘̏͐̏̈́̒͌̄̈́̂̎̀̃̈́̅̓͝ų̴̢̗̘̟̖̥̯͉͍͈̲̳̱̖̹̰̹̀̿͊̊͐̈́̾͒͒̀̈́̋̓̈́̐́̐̇̉̈́̃͜͜͜͠ͅņ̷̛̭̜̭͙̘̝̳̗͔̤̽̽̆̍̄͋̏͊̂̅͑̇̃̋̓̈́̕͜͠ ̶̞̞̦̭̗̓̄̏͂͛̒͒͋̌̓͑̉̃́̉́̍̆̑̍͝͝ŗ̵̧̝̺͂̿͜͜ů̴̧̮͕̙̣̥͔̝̓̂n̷̡͇̝͉̻̩̤̯̩͉̹͗͛̌̕ ̴̛̦͙̬̺̲̘̼̩̳̰͈̜͉͋̀̓̆̍͑͋̀̑̅͠͝͝ͅr̶͈̮̩̱̰͂̂́̾̏̈́̀̀͠͠ṷ̶̡͈͈͉̗̤̩͇́̌͆̑ň̴̨̧̧̨̰̤͔̗̙̱̯̽͊̐̈́̀͝*

She slid under her bed and covered her ears. Her mind kept repeating the ominous words: "Run, little one, or you will suffer the same fate.

She stayed there, frozen in fear. 

(i feel like i should stop inserting unrelated stuff from andromeda's backstory but i cant help it)

On 1/19/2023 at 9:16 PM, Andromeda_ said:

She slid under her bed and covered her ears. Her mind kept repeating the ominous words: "Run, little one, or you will suffer the same fate.

She stayed there, frozen in fear. 

(i feel like i should stop inserting unrelated stuff from andromeda's backstory but i cant help it)

* everything was pitch black still, nothing but you and your bed was still there…. *

2 hours ago, Tar the jester said:

* everything was pitch black still, nothing but you and your bed was still there…. *

She still stayed under the bed, completely still besides her belly rising and falling softly as she breathed.

2 hours ago, Tar the jester said:

* you stood their for about a minute, watching the smoke rise and then disappear *

He took another drag and pulled out his phone, unlocking it and scrolling social media, thinking about what he could/could’ve said to Wren to make the conversation interesting.

«Name»         

E҉g҉r҉o҉s҉

«Gender»      
Non-binary ( They-them-ze, xe,)

«description»     
 They have a human head with curly Black 'n white hair, a human torso, and rabbit legs. Ze has 2 purple eyes,  black blood and 2 mouths. Xe has a Goth aesthetic.

«personality»       

A lot can be assumed when you first see Egros, but above else know that Their heroic and observant. Of course Xe's also sharing, friendly and confident, but those are often overshadowed by tendencies of being narcissistic as well.
Ze's  heroic nature though, this is what he's most well-liked for. Friends frequently count on this and Their Independence when they're feeling down.

Nobody's perfect of course and Egros has less pleasant traits too. Their monstrous nature and obsessive nature pose plenty of problems on often personal levels.
Fortunately Xe's observant nature shines brighter on most days.

Untitled.png

@Tar the jester I have joined your roleplay because yes

17 hours ago, Acatwithliteralguns said:

«Name»         

E҉g҉r҉o҉s҉

«Gender»      
Non-binary ( They-them-ze, xe,)

«description»     
 They have a human head with curly Black 'n white hair, a human torso, and rabbit legs. Ze has 2 purple eyes,  black blood and 2 mouths. Xe has a Goth aesthetic.

«personality»       

A lot can be assumed when you first see Egros, but above else know that Their heroic and observant. Of course Xe's also sharing, friendly and confident, but those are often overshadowed by tendencies of being narcissistic as well.
Ze's  heroic nature though, this is what he's most well-liked for. Friends frequently count on this and Their Independence when they're feeling down.

Nobody's perfect of course and Egros has less pleasant traits too. Their monstrous nature and obsessive nature pose plenty of problems on often personal levels.
Fortunately Xe's observant nature shines brighter on most days.

Untitled.png

@Tar the jester I have joined your roleplay because yes

I saw- my phone is being stubborn and it wouldn’t let me post this :/

—————————————————

* you walked down the street silently, class had been over for about an hour and there was nothing to do unfortunately *

23 minutes ago, Tar the jester said:

I saw- my phone is being stubborn and it wouldn’t let me post this :/

—————————————————

* you walked down the street silently, class had been over for about an hour and there was nothing to do unfortunately *

Egros Had their hands in their pocket. Bored; They Pulled out their phone laying their arm onto one of the buildings.

@Tar the jester

( sorry for pinging you -)

• The arts n crafterz changed the title to «":A Web of Lies:"» (weirdcore sim) {closed!}
On 1/24/2023 at 8:49 AM, Cat said:

Egros Had their hands in their pocket. Bored; They Pulled out their phone laying their arm onto one of the buildings.

@Tar the jester

( sorry for pinging you -)

It’s fine

—————————————————

* you had an unread text message, you didn’t remember this person in your phone…. *

On 1/21/2023 at 10:02 PM, Pancake said:

He took another drag and pulled out his phone, unlocking it and scrolling social media, thinking about what he could/could’ve said to Wren to make the conversation interesting.

* your mind drew a blank as you continued to scroll through social media *

4 minutes ago, Tar the jester said:

* your mind drew a blank as you continued to scroll through social media *

He sighed and took another drag, turning off his phone and putting his cigarette out in a wall, tossing it into the nearest pile of trash and walking out of the alley.

1 hour ago, Tar the jester said:

It’s fine

—————————————————

* you had an unread text message, you didn’t remember this person in your phone…. *

They, Tilted their head In confusion.

who was this, and how did they even get into my DMS.

Xe Tapped onto the Mysterious Message

On 1/26/2023 at 3:51 PM, Andromeda_ said:

Her ears pricked up. She slowly stuck her head out from under her bed.

«"W̵̗͖̌̇́͌͐̓̈́͘ḧ̵̡̯̠̙̹͜ã̸̹̱͉̾̀̕ţ̵̧̬̹͇̜͈̗̦͈̐͝ ̴̹̲̗̤͎̖̩͔͑̍͋ḓ̷̭̇̄̈́̄͛̑̀o̵̖̦͂̀͌̈́̽̽̈́̏̾͠ ̵̤̠͇̘̮̲͐̈͜y̴̘̻̦͎̓̀ȍ̶̝̟̈́u̸͕̪̬̰͕͉̒̈́̿́̈́̈́̄͌̕͝ͅ ̷̝͓̞͓́̏͑̓̈́͠͠͠ͅw̸͔̲̟̄͗̋́̅̊́ạ̵͕̥͖̘̭̯̺͉̄̇̈́͂͘̕n̵̜͈͙̽́́͑͌̄͠͠ẗ̴̡̨͇͚̳́̾̆̐̎̚͜ ̴̦̫̻̹̀̉̆̈́̊̇͝͠͝t̸͖͒̔̋̀̈́̓͆̕̕o̴̧̡̩͎̗͕̹̲̎̔͜ ̶̛̮̫̩͎̻̝̮͔̼̏̀̅̐͛͝ḅ̷̳̣̺͓͍̜̣͓̃̄̅́͠ͅe̷̢͔̪͈͊͠ ̷̺̈́̆͋̾̈w̶̖̣͓̭̘͆h̷̰̘͍̼̀́͛̋͐̎̓́ͅe̶͚̖̞̭̞̼̋̑͠n̸͇̲̈́́͛͐̀̌̅͘ ̷̡̧̣̑̇͆͒̍̆͠ẙ̸̬̥̺̩̭̟̘͎͐̑̕ͅo̴͓͙̳̠͈̖̱͎̟̔̌̂̉͜ų̶͉̱̦͈̼̯͉͕͛̂̾͛̾͛͘͘͝ ̷̣̗̞̹̟̫͈̔̈́̀̑́͑̚͝͠g̷̨͚̪̟̱̙͇̩̫̖̈́͒̀̀͑̑͌̀̆̕r̴̗͓̼͍͔͂̅͘͝ȯ̷̟͎͒̔̑̅͘͜͝ẉ̶̆̋̃̏ ̴͍̘̟͂ü̷̖̫̜̦̟̈́͛͂̚p̷̢̨͖̥̖̹̝͓̓̈́̆̋́͆̅́͠͝.̸̛͉͍̟̀͌̓̽̈́͐̿͝?̵̳̈́̀̏̎̓̀"» * a masculine voice spoke, but not to you, there were a few moments of silence before there was an answer * «"K̵̹̝̪̦͇͓͔̩̥͈͈̖̖̠͓̓̿ĩ̵̢̛̛̭͑̃̌͆̄̍̌̔̎n̸̨͕̰͕̳̣̖̫̭̺̙͖̱͎͈͈͊̑̔͗̆̾͑̇̎̌̐̏͌̌̋̐̊̇̀͠͝͝ḑ̶̡̘̘͚̘͈̟̲̫̬̜̣̩̬̲̱̦̈́̅̔̔̈́͂́̾̓͋́̾́̈́̐́̽́͌̄͘̕ͅ"» * a small sounding feminine voice spoke then all noise faded except for the static again *