Stray Fawn Community

Fantasy island

Lozloxfeafcakerat

I think niche is an amazing game, but it needs an element of... not realness.

So there should be a fantasy island, full of mythical things!!!

The island

The island should vary from everything- swamps, frost lands, mountains, volcanoes, maybe even cloud places, crystal caves, prehistoric lands and everything! They can all have their own plants and predators/prey! They could have massive trees in, like, the snow biomes and cloud places! Even crystal trees! They could all be separated by rivers or big predators that walk along the border. I feel like some zones should be deadly, like if the volcano erupts, and its always spilling lava, or maybe rockslides on mountains, or there could be caves that nichelings can survive in can fall apart or blizzards in frost lands, which can freeze a nicheling solid, or tornadoes or IT COULD RAIN CATS AND DOGS who knows?

Elements of fantasy

I feel like there should be elements of fantasy, like fire, water, air, earth and other magical stuff like that. I know my idea is... IMPOSSIBLE, but it'd be VERY EXTREMILY cool if it was done. Of course there would be mythical creatures.

Mythical creatures.

Every type of mythical creature should be in there! Dragons (they have different elements, like fire and stuff. Fire would live in the volcanoes) could have other genes like fire immunity scales, fire breath and other things. Maybe baby dragons travel alone and you can invite them into your tribe! Of course different dragons would look different with different elements. (DRAGON ISLAND MAYBE) Unicorns could also live there, even though i want to murder every last unicorn (except my beloved unicorn toys i have had since before i could remember) and Pegasuses, too. (WINGS ON THE BACK, NOT ARMS PLEASE, THEN WE CAN DO GRIFFINS) Other things, like maybe dinosaurs could work. Maybe phoenixes could live in sky places or around volcanoes or the very tip top of volcanoes! They could have fire feathers, or a special beak. Maybe even an immortality gene somewhere, that'd be cool. Maybe a phoenix tail, that'd give immortality (or the ability to re-birth at any time) or any phoenix gene!

Food

I think little creatures, like small dinosaurs or small dragon types could be eaten. Maybe rabbils or other things could sneak in! OR HUMANS. Yes, defiantly humans.

I'll probably edit this fifty thousand times

Extra notes:

I do not think of dinosaurs as fantasy, we just know nothing about them and dragons are basically Fire-breathing dinosaurs. There are also lots of dinosaur types, so there will be enough prey and predators.

8 replies to this post

seems like a cool idea! but maybe instead of a ton of biomes, it could be just one, maybe separated by rivers? and maybe there could be huge fantasy-looking trees that flying nichelings could perch in? i have so many thoughts lol

3 minutes ago, Regular human with face said:

Seeing dinosaurs listed as "fantasy creatures" makes me feel the same way as these images

image.jpeg.d9a54d5ba6de7a7f600ed9d02cb997e9.jpegThe Most UNSATISFYING Video Of 2018 | COMPILATION - YouTubeimage.jpeg.da09b4282e52eaa8c6fda1d25415e5ef.jpeg

Let me tell you that I feel the exact same right now (I used to be such a dino nerd when I was a little kid)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

seems like a cool idea! but maybe instead of a ton of biomes, it could be just one, maybe separated by rivers? and maybe there could be huge fantasy-looking trees that flying nichelings could perch in? i have so many thoughts lol

FEED YOUR IDEAS TO ME. I SHALL ADD THEM.