-

-

-

-

-

-

-

q.thumb.png.9c896fb2b7f33883d04818f31cef44ff.png

(edit: the ocs can be anything, ill TRY to draw humans)

so yeah

there is no limit yeet as much as you can before the world ends

Bloodleaf is a quiet hivewing that lives alone and underground. She tries to be tough, and not show her true colours, which turns her dark and cruel and violent. She is mainly black with dark red stripes along her back. Her wings are a surprising green with veins of bright blood-red flowing through them. She has orange eyes, like the sun bundled up into pools of rage. She can be emotional at times, but only on occasion. Bloodleaf chooses to be quiet, always worried she'd say something to humiliate herself. She never had dragonets, for she died when she was dragonnapped and used as an experiment, killed by the only dragon she thought she could call a friend.

Void is a pure-black cat that has a scar on her face. She had always been a rogue, especially when she got her awful burn on her face. She was still a kit, four moons old, when there was a fire in the barn she lived at. She followed her father from the barn. He ran too fast for Void to keep up, so she was left behind, and the barn crumbled and trapped her. Yes, her fur was slightly burnt, and she was trapped under debris of stones and metal. Her face was still perfect. Void finally wriggled out, but there was a scent of fresh blood. She ran over to it and saw her father, neatly killed. Void's mother said that she had killed Void's own father, her mother's own mate. Her mother picked up void, and clambered up a tree and found a branch that wasn't a pile of ashes, that hung over the still burning barn. Void's mother dropped her into the flames, and left her to get an awful scar, that ate away at half her face around her left eye. The eye was fine, but the skin was crumpled, and it kept fizzing off with every pawstep. She joined a band of rogues, some stuff happened, maybe ill say later, the end she died and some stuff happened.

52 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

Bloodleaf is a quiet hivewing that lives alone and underground. She tries to be tough, and not show her true colours, which turns her dark and cruel and violent. She is mainly black with dark red stripes along her back. Her wings are a surprising green with veins of bright blood-red flowing through them. She has orange eyes, like the sun bundled up into pools of rage. She can be emotional at times, but only on occasion. Bloodleaf chooses to be quiet, always worried she'd say something to humiliate herself. She never had dragonets, for she died when she was dragonnapped and used as an experiment, killed by the only dragon she thought she could call a friend.

ok i am sorry this is actually pretty sad

471588241_bloodleaf(foxleaf).thumb.png.6a28bf2b17265fb1bdaf945befb4f065.png

• Haha 1
  • Paw up 1

I can be so stupid sometimes because I have the oc in my head, I know what they look like, but I also NEVER draw them, and Im terrible at written descriptions so I might come back with a fella for you to draw or (more likely) I'll just die.

Andromeda is a cat about the size of a lynx with purple fur that looks like outer space and a scar on her right eye. she has a ton of backstory, so i'll just describe her personality: she has a hard time trusting others but once you get to meet her she is extremely loyal. sometimes its best not to make jokes around her since she might take them seriously and get really mad at you. if something happens to one of her friends she will be upset bc when someone she cares for gets hurt, she blames herself because she wasnt there for them. she is also a bit overprotective.