Stray Fawn Community

Ponderclan

Lozloxfeafcakerat

(this is my first playthrough, so i hope i do it right)

Backstory:

The cats of HopeClan had been swept to sea by a giant tsunami, killing most of them. The surviving clanmates decided to rename the clan Ponderclan, for their new leader, Ponderstar. The new clan must decide what to do and how to do it. 

155650663_Pic1ofPonderclanthebeginning.PNG.71faedf46c7a2a66f3202951dbfba10b.PNG

Ponderstar is the fully black male with three yellow gems, a symbol of leadership. Ponderstar has always wanted kits to inherit his venomous fangs and carry on his bloodline, but he's never found a true mate, and he's got low fertility. He has always wanted to impress his clan, and was never deputy, he just was chosen for he had the most leadership skills. He was very smart and a quick thinker, but he gets overwhelmed easier, and doesn't know what to do.

Jeweledfur is the golden with pink spotted cat. The whole clan thinks she's beautiful, which is why she was chosen as deputy. She has zero strength and is quite self-satisfied. She says she's the most important cat in the clan, and hates it when she has even a spec of dirt or mis-colour on her. She is keen on having gorgeous kits with Ponderstar.

Quickslash is the brown cat with large ears and a more pale brown spots. Quickslash was very talented, but gets unfocused easily. Quickslash had always had a deep depression that ran all through his family. He tries not to show how emotional he is, thinking it'll be a sign of weakness after all the stories his family has told him ever since he was a kit. He had a deep connection with his mother before she was cut down by a bearyena right in front of him, and he felt he could've saved her. He was good friends with his father and sister, but the tsunami took their lives. He wished he could've done something to save or atleast help them, but he feels that whatever his paws do, it always goes in vain.

Rabbilflake is a white-furred sweet blind cat who got her warrior-name when the tsunami struck. She was raised a rogue for a couple of moons before being abandoned and brought up in the clan, but she felt she'd never fit in with all the strong perfect, health, seeing warriors. She always had to work hard and get past the laughter of her clanmates. She had unusual round ears and a knack for fishing. She never wanted kits, afraid that they'd also be blind and terrible things would happen to them. She decided to sticking as a loner while being a part of the clan.

Koipaw is the orange and dappled-black apprentice that has very sharp claws. Koipaw is a very skilled fisher-cat that has found his own way of hunting. He was very interested in Sharppaw, the brown and gold-y green  apprentice. Koipaw was always happy and proud of his own skills of being able to fish. He seemed to have a connection with starclan, as if he was destined to be the next medicine cat.

Herbalthroat is the medicine cat, and Ponderstar wanted her to have kits, for there wasn't anybody with a pursnout. Herbalthroat hadn't been training for long before the tsunami hit, making her the new med. Shes been reluctant to have kits, seeing the pain of other she-cats having to have them, but she finally agreed. After that, she had become very close to Ponderstar.

Monkeythaw is an elder, who never had kits and wasn't effected by the tsunami. All his close friends had already died off and he never really met any younger cats. He was often mistaken for a bearyena, because he looks so much like one. He is very bitter and bossy, and always argues to respect you elders. He could still have kits if he wanted, but it'd be very unlikely he'd find a mate.

I'll be writing more, just dont want my computer to over-heat

• Like 2

"We have finally gotten back to shore! My fur is all wet! And soggy! Ewww!" Jeweledfur complained after they had swam back onto the beach. "How is that all you can think about!?" Monkeythaw asked. "Over half the clan just died and you only care about your fur!?" Monkeythaw was pacing around the beach, waiting for the others to swim back. Koipaw was loving the water, as he was swimming around as if it was starclan itself, Herbalthroat was hiccupping from all the seawater she had taken in, and Ponderstar was looking horrified at all the damage the jungle had taken.

"I h-hate t-the w-water!" Quickslash rasped, then coughed up seawater on the grass, then continued to shiver. He had been through enough, having his whole family die before his very eyes. The least the world could do was let him die peacefully. How would they survive? Prey would be scarce and predators would be hangry. Rabbilflake walked up to him and pressed against his side with her own. Quickslash's shivering slowed down a little bit and he wasn't as tense. There was no doubt that surviving was gonna be tricky.

• Like 2

At her first pawstep, disaster fell. A meat-eating plant swiftly smuggled Rabbilflake into its turning red jaws. Sharppaw, as if summoned, darted to the plant and used her large claws to slice it open. Her claws flew away, as if reverted by a rock or a metal. Monkeythaw walked up and slashed open the plant with one disturbing blow. "Happy now? Can i un-retire?" He grumbled, almost to himself. Rabbilflake reluctantly stumbled out of the dead plant's grasp and collapsed. She was just paralyzed by the thorns inside the plant's insides. Quickslash ran over to her anyway and made her a quick nest out of moss and broken twigs. "She'll be fine, right?" he asked, crouched by Rabbilflake's side.

Night was already falling, quicker than hoped. Herbalthroat had explained what everyone needed to do; the warriors needed to patrol around camp, Herbalthroat was to pick berries and healing plants and the apprentices were to find nesting material.

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1