Stray Fawn Community

✀ 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔠π”₯π”¬π” π”¬π”©π”žπ”±π”’ π”£π”žπ” π”±π”¬π”―π”Ά ✀ 𝔯𝔭/𝔰𝔦π”ͺ ✀

savya

✀

π”₯𝔲π”ͺπ”žπ”«π”°

You and best friends are walking around in the forest. One of your friend stops. β€œLook!” They said, pointing to an old factory. You all rush up and you read the sign. β€œGrandma’s Chocolate Factory”. Your Β other friend suggests to go take a look a around. You feel nervous, but you go ahead. And then your experience starts.

✀

𝔀π”₯𝔬𝔰𝔱𝔰

You’ve been waiting for years. You’ve never escaped. How much you missed your mother and father, brother and sister, and your friends. You feel joy seeing the alive ones bouncing about in the chocolate factory. Only, you start to feel bad. You know what’s going to happen, like what happened for years. You started walking away, until you caught a glimpse ofΒ her. You quickly scramble away, running with fear. You watch the alive ones from the corner, wondering if they can help you.

✀

FORM (MANDATORY):

NAME:

GENDER/PRONOUNS:

APPEARANCE (if you are human/alive, you must look like a person from the present, although I except weird things like elf ears, unnatural skin, animal ears/tail, etc. If you are a ghost, you must look like from the past, with old clothing):

GHOST OR HUMAN:

ALLOWED TO PING:

OTHER DETAILS:

✀

For now, the limit is 5 humans and 5 ghosts, 10 total people. This probably wont raise up if it does I will Β make the limit higher. I’m not going to say anything else about this. ;)) y’all gotta figure it out. But I promise I wont die on this unless I take a vacation to somewhere. Also, you will have interaction with other people because I feel to lazy to create a different path for all of you. Okay yeah that’s it fill the form out, please :]

✀

16 hours ago, Pale said:

✀

π”₯𝔲π”ͺπ”žπ”«π”°

You and best friends are walking around in the forest. One of your friend stops. β€œLook!” They said, pointing to an old factory. You all rush up and you read the sign. β€œGrandma’s Chocolate Factory”. Your Β other friend suggests to go take a look a around. You feel nervous, but you go ahead. And then your experience starts.

✀

𝔀π”₯𝔬𝔰𝔱𝔰

You’ve been waiting for years. You’ve never escaped. How much you missed your mother and father, brother and sister, and your friends. You feel joy seeing the alive ones bouncing about in the chocolate factory. Only, you start to feel bad. You know what’s going to happen, like what happened for years. You started walking away, until you caught a glimpse ofΒ her. You quickly scramble away, running with fear. You watch the alive ones from the corner, wondering if they can help you.

✀

FORM (MANDATORY):

NAME:

GENDER/PRONOUNS:

APPEARANCE (if you are human/alive, you must look like a person from the present, although I except weird things like elf ears, unnatural skin, animal ears/tail, etc. If you are a ghost, you must look like from the past, with old clothing):

GHOST OR HUMAN:

ALLOWED TO PING:

OTHER DETAILS:

✀

For now, the limit is 5 humans and 5 ghosts, 10 total people. This probably wont raise up if it does I will Β make the limit higher. I’m not going to say anything else about this. ;)) y’all gotta figure it out. But I promise I wont die on this unless I take a vacation to somewhere. Also, you will have interaction with other people because I feel to lazy to create a different path for all of you. Okay yeah that’s it fill the form out, please :]

✀

(this sounds...interesting. Unsure if I have time for another rp. I think I'll submit the form tomorrow or the next day)

On 12/17/2022 at 3:39 AM, Pale said:

NAME: rosemary

GENDER/PRONOUNS: they/them

APPEARANCE: (i actually tried to make a picture but i hated it more every second i looked at it) pale skin, short brown hair, green-gray eyes and tiny goat horns. im horrible at descriptions i know

GHOST OR HUMAN: ghost

ALLOWED TO PING: yea i don't mind

OTHER DETAILS: e

(i don't know what you mean by old clothing like. worn out or what people actually wore in the past?)

2 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

i dont know what they wore

I think it depends on what time we're talking about. Like how old the ghosts are. If it's from the 1800s, then you gotta look up 1800s clothing, but I don't know what time pale wants the chocolate factory to be made.Β 

On 12/17/2022 at 12:39 PM, Pale said:

NAME:Snowy

GENDER/PRONOUNS: She/her

APPEARANCE: (im using my roblox avatar) Snowy is a black with a bit of white on her face. She has a fluffy tail, big cat-like ears and horns that twinkle like stars. She has chains on her horns for no real reason, she just thinks that they are cool. Snowy has scaly black wings and often wears black. She has orange eyes that shine like fire and black hair.

Β image.png.f1295d8bdf2b9d421ede39ca93d921e6.png

GHOST OR HUMAN: HUMAN THING

ALLOWED TO PING: MUST DO IT FIVE AT A TIME

OTHER DETAILS: PLEASE BRING THE THUMPIE COOK BOOK

Β 

13 hours ago, lizardcake said:

(i don't know what you mean by old clothing like. worn out or what people actually wore in the past?)

this quote is what i meant:

11 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

I think it depends on what time we're talking about. Like how old the ghosts are. If it's from the 1800s, then you gotta look up 1800s clothing, but I don't know what time pale wants the chocolate factory to be made.Β 

when i mean old clothing i mean like

BCA87168-1B43-43C8-8628-937F4DB5EBC3.jpeg

0F322712-9529-4D3C-97EB-4261DCE75DBD.jpeg

• Like 1

On 12/17/2022 at 2:39 AM, Pale said:

NAME: Viktor

GENDER/PRONOUNS: he/him

APPEARANCE: Tall and thin, wavy blonde hair tied back into a low ponytail. Pale skin and brown eyes, usually wears brown.Β 

GHOST OR HUMAN: human

ALLOWED TO PING: yup

OTHER DETAILS: likes cool hats

Here you go

Just now, lizardcake said:

Β 

You look around, then stare atΒ her. She looks away, and so you only have time to move somewhere else

-behind the big melting pot

-inside the box filled with rat posion

-with the other (npc) ghostsΒ 

Just now, lizardcake said:

Β 

You quietly float towards it, being careful not to tip the other boxes over. You sit beside the one labels β€œDangerous poison: warning: do not open without a gas mask.” You peek from a small hole in the box. You notice thatΒ sheΒ is staring straight at you.

-stay where you are

-attempt to sink through the floor

-reveal yourself